Welcome to Gaia! ::

GeneralBlueRaven
Knil of 126
gothic lolita lillyxandra
Knil of 126
@ Todd-ness*Goes behind the counter and mixes a strong brew of coffee, nearly just caffeine with coffee flavor.
Hope this helps.
*Brings over the coffee.

@Lilly: I'm fine, and you?

I am good. Just ending a long day at a relaxing spot. So glad that you guys have opened this Cafe. I am loving it already. I hope to catch some exciting fights here, and hopefully, I can get better at it to a point where I an partake in some myself. But that would not be for a long time.
I'm sure that'll come sooner than what you would expect. I'm glad you are already liking the place.
I had a feeling you'd say that about the fight thing. . .

If you mean being fights personally, that's not what I was referring to.
I was actually referring to her ending up in fights herself.
Todd-ness
Knil of 126
@ Todd-ness*Goes behind the counter and mixes a strong brew of coffee, nearly just caffeine with coffee flavor.
Hope this helps.
*Brings over the coffee.

*takes the coffee, the smell alone nearly giving him a jolt* You know how to make this stuff...Wow.
*moves closer to a plush couch, aiming to sit down, but thinks the better of it considering the state of his coat*

Care to dry off? I know a bit of fire bending, a martial arts style allowing one to fight with fire.
I though Knil meant him and Raven fighting...
Oh well. Either way, I expect to have a fun time here ^^

That'll come soon enough too. Most likely at a time when it wouldn't mean Raven and I staying up until the early hours of the morning.
You're not alone in the misunderstanding, but I'm not exactly disappointed at being wrong. . .
Knil of 126
Todd-ness
Knil of 126
Hope this helps.
*Brings over the coffee.

*takes the coffee, the smell alone nearly giving him a jolt* You know how to make this stuff...Wow.
*moves closer to a plush couch, aiming to sit down, but thinks the better of it considering the state of his coat*

Care to dry off? I know a bit of fire bending, a martial arts style allowing one to fight with fire.

That sounds somewhat ominous, but I'd appreciate it very much.
Todd-ness
Knil of 126
Todd-ness
Knil of 126
Hope this helps.
*Brings over the coffee.

That sounds somewhat ominous, but I'd appreciate it very much.

Don't worry, I know how to control it so that I won't burn you, or at least not much. Just kidding.
*Takes the stance of fire bending. Breathes a little and then thrusts with his right fist sending a short burst of flames at him. It didn't last long enough to do any damage, but it's heat was enough to dry off his coat.
There, that should do it.
::puts her book away::

Sooo, anything planned for the evening? It seems quiet. Too quiet. Anything I can do to lighten the mood? anything you guys wanna do?
Knil of 126
Don't worry, I know how to control it so that I won't burn you, or at least not much. Just kidding.
*Takes the stance of fire bending. Breathes a little and then thrusts with his right fist sending a short burst of flames at him. It didn't last long enough to do any damage, but it's heat was enough to dry off his coat.

*Looks at his sleeves, then over his soulder at his back, incredulously* That...was amazing. And thank you! *sits happily on the couch, sipping his coffee with a little wonderment*
Todd-ness
Knil of 126

*Looks at his sleeves, then over his soulder at his back, incredulously* That...was amazing. And thank you! *sits happily on the couch, sipping his coffee with a little wonderment*

*Laughs.
No problem, it wasn't much.

And Lilly, I think nothing was really planned for the night.
Knil of 126
Todd-ness
Knil of 126

*Laughs.
No problem, it wasn't much.

And Lilly, I think nothing was really planned for the night.
Well, I know I didn't really plan anything. . .
::Looks in awe at Knil's powers::

very impressive, even for a small feat such as drying off a coat ^^

unfortunately, my powers are not that impressive >.<

anyways, what do you guys WANT to do?

I'm sure you'll get better with practice.
I got an idea! How about we test out "The Room" and see it's capabilities.
Knil of 126

and how do we do that???

if you are proposing that we fight... i must say I am very bad >.< and who will the ref be? and...

((how to determine hit detection??? i am not well versed in literary fight RPing >.< wink
Knil of 126

Interesting. What would you want to create in it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff