Welcome to Gaia! ::

Todd-ness
GeneralBlueRaven
Todd-ness
*Steps into the café, coat drenched but not seeming to mind, as his shirt is still warm and dry*
I'm sorry...I hope I'm not getting anything valuable too wet. I feel like I shouldn't be here somehow, but...if it's all right...
*He continues babbling appologetically, ceasing to adhere to logic altogether*
*smiles* Its alright. You're perfectly welcome here.
How are you?

Thank you, thank you both. I'm so...er, I'm doing fine.

Care for anything?
::Appears in the Cafe and looks around, taking in the surroundings::

Hmmm... ::nods in approval::

Looks nice. I look forward to new adventures (and misadventures) here!
Knil of 126
Todd-ness
GeneralBlueRaven
Todd-ness
*Steps into the café, coat drenched but not seeming to mind, as his shirt is still warm and dry*
I'm sorry...I hope I'm not getting anything valuable too wet. I feel like I shouldn't be here somehow, but...if it's all right...
*He continues babbling appologetically, ceasing to adhere to logic altogether*
*smiles* Its alright. You're perfectly welcome here.
How are you?

Thank you, thank you both. I'm so...er, I'm doing fine.

Care for anything?

Oh...do you serve drinks? Coffee would be nice. It must be morning somewhere.
Todd-ness

We do serve drinks, and yes, it always seems that somewheres it is morning. Any particular brew of coffee, or just any thing heavy on the caffeine?
gothic lolita lillyxandra

Glad you came Lilly.

Yes, I think this place is in for some interesting times. . .

Welcome to the cafe Lilly.
::walks over to a couch and plops onto it::

comfy! this place takes me back to good times...
I wonder if Reeyo or Shadow or any of the old gang would chance a visit here... that would be nice.

::looks out of the glass window at the mountains and the mists::

Nice view ^^
Knil of 126
Todd-ness

We do serve drinks, and yes, it always seems that somewheres it is morning. Any particular brew of coffee, or just any thing heavy on the caffeine?

Anything is fine, so long as it's not a mixture of Irish and Kenyan. Caffine is good. I was in a mood, but I'm coming out of it now, and I think that would speed things up.
Knil of 126

Welcome to the cafe Lilly.

::looks up at the gentleman::

Hey! How are you at this fine hour?
::takes out a book and starts reading it::
@ Todd-ness*Goes behind the counter and mixes a strong brew of coffee, nearly just caffeine with coffee flavor.
Hope this helps.
*Brings over the coffee.

@Lilly: I'm fine, and you?
Knil of 126
@ Todd-ness*Goes behind the counter and mixes a strong brew of coffee, nearly just caffeine with coffee flavor.
Hope this helps.
*Brings over the coffee.

I am good. Just ending a long day at a relaxing spot. So glad that you guys have opened this Cafe. I am loving it already. I hope to catch some exciting fights here, and hopefully, I can get better at it to a point where I an partake in some myself. But that would not be for a long time.
Knil of 126
Hope this helps.
*Brings over the coffee.

I am good. Just ending a long day at a relaxing spot. So glad that you guys have opened this Cafe. I am loving it already. I hope to catch some exciting fights here, and hopefully, I can get better at it to a point where I an partake in some myself. But that would not be for a long time.
I'm sure that'll come sooner than what you would expect. I'm glad you are already liking the place.
Knil of 126
Hope this helps.
*Brings over the coffee.

*takes the coffee, the smell alone nearly giving him a jolt* You know how to make this stuff...Wow.
*moves closer to a plush couch, aiming to sit down, but thinks the better of it considering the state of his coat*
Knil of 126
Knil of 126
Hope this helps.
*Brings over the coffee.

I'm sure that'll come sooner than what you would expect. I'm glad you are already liking the place.
I had a feeling you'd say that about the fight thing. . .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff