Welcome to Gaia! ::

*He smiled making his way to the bar with her in his arms, placing her on the bar counter when they arrived. He sat down in front of her placing his head in her lap* So has anyone other than me proposed to you before?

Ruthless Hunter

10,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
*I smile shook my head no blushing.*No...no one ever proposed to me before, Wolfy.

Ruthless Hunter

10,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
*I lean down a little to pull him a bit closer starting to itch behind his ears.* Thinking about now...having a wild spirit I never gave them the chance to ask. I was never interested of having a mate when being a wondering soul; I had others tempted me to be there lover, but I felt it be waste of time for me. I guess I didn't understood why back then, even when I seen lovers kissing. I feel the cause of it is due to lost memories...it most have made me lose touch of it and not even know it. I most have been searching for that lost past and not even knew it...maybe that's the reason why I didn't want a mate...
*He smiles as he closes his eyes feeling relaxed while being pampered* Well what about now? Do you want me to be your mate or am I just forcing you into it?

Ruthless Hunter

10,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
*I let out a faint giggle itching his ears more. I smiled looking down at Wolfy.* No, you're not forcing me. I want to be your mate Wolfy.
*He let out a sigh of relief, kissing her on the thigh* Thanks baby makes me feel better hearing that

Ruthless Hunter

10,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
*I gave Wolfy a soft smile placing my hand at the side of this face.* You're welcome Wolfy.
*He sat up stretching his arms above his head* I need to exercise a little, feel like coming with me?

Ruthless Hunter

10,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
*I smiled and nod to him* Sure.
Alright then how about a spar? *He stands up leading her outside of the cafe* Well it's not as much fun without something on the line, so how about winner gets a prize or loser gets a penalty.

Ruthless Hunter

10,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
*I follow him outside of the cafe.* A spar? Sure, I can agree with the terms of the winner getting the prize.
*He takes off his shirt tossing it on the ground next to him* Alright then I'm ready whenever you are sweetie

Ruthless Hunter

10,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
*I start to stretch out first to get ready.* Okay honey, I am ready to spar. *I start to charge up at Wolfy.*

Zero Epoch's Wife

Sexy Fox

33,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
*Aura appeared in front of the cafe. It had been some time since she'd stopped by. Ayano was perched on her shoulder in her fox form, one of her two tails wrapped loosely around Aura's neck, the other flicking back and forth idlely.
Aura headed down into the library. Her sister had taken over as healer for the village and Darrin was in Exile with the kids for a time. She had a little bit of time to relax on her own. It was nice being in the house with three very energetic six-year-olds was rough. Aura ran her hand over the books as she scanned the titles for one that may catch her interest.*

Ruthless Hunter

10,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
*When close enough to Wolfy I give him an upper cut to his lower chin. While Wolfy was in mid air I use the force wind in the palm of my hand to make him fly back.*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff