Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Hunter

10,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
*Hugging back I return to my normal form smiling.* You're welcome.

Zero Epoch's Wife

Sexy Fox

33,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
*Aura appeared on the battlefield. She was dressed in her full armor: a leather tank top with a steal plate rivited to it front and back. She wore a loose cream-colored shirt beneath the armor, the sleeves flared out as the flowed down her arms to her wrists. Beneath the sleeves she had on a leather arm guards, that ran from her fingers to her elbows, a steel plate ran along the outside from wrist to just before her elbows. Her pants were loose fitting, black leather. She also donned two belts, one secure at her hips, the other ran from the left hip and slipped down to just above her right knee. Her short hair was pinned back away from her face.
She scanned the battlefield slowly. She reached into a small pouch on one of her belts and pulled out some crystals. She held them in her upturned palm. They floated to the outside of the battlefield in four directions. The transparent barrier was in place.*

Zero Epoch's Wife

Sexy Fox

33,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
*Aura let her mind clear. She brought forth the phoenix power within her and summoned her wings. She held out her hand and formed a fireball in front of her. The ball of flames increased until it was about the size of a soccer ball. She shattered the fireball into several smaller baseball sized pieces. She jumped into the air, using her wings to fly to the middle of the barrier with her fireballs floating around her.
With a sweep of her arm they all flew off in random directions, the barrier glowed when they hit and bounced off of it, sailing back. Aura dodged the fireballs in mid-air. Spinning and darting to dodged the randomly flying balls of flame that increased in speed as they bounced off the barrier.*
You still look best in your usual form if I do say so myself. *He stands up placing her on the ground stretching a little* I need to move some or else I'm going to get sleepy again.

Ruthless Hunter

10,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
*I got on my feet stretching my arms out letting out a faint yawn, I smiled standing by him.* Thanks love. I can make you some coffee if you feel tired. Oh, I hope that it don't mean to sound like I'm rushing; but I dunno what life has in store for us. I'm just wondering how many little ones we might having?
No thanks baby, I don't drink coffee. *He lets out a yawn as he covers his mouth trying to stifle it* Hmmm... I was thinking two to four children, as long as it's more than one I'm happy. Don't really matter how many, just don't want them to grow up without a sibling. *He smiles giving her a hug* I'm pretty sure happiness is in store for us.... and after rejecting me for so many years, you all of a sudden want to know how many children to have, such an aggressive lady. *He chuckled putting an arm around her waist*

Ruthless Hunter

10,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
*I let out a faint giggle smiling, I place my forehead on his.* Well, you been detriment for all these years to make me bare your kids; I guess I seem different from other girls that most have tracked you. I wanted to know how big our love net would be dear.
*He smiles kissing her nose.* I have no clue what you're talking about when you say other girl, but yes you are a little different from most. and that a good enough estimate for you?

Ruthless Hunter

10,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
*I kiss him on the lips smiling.* I think so. Tell me, what makes me different?
That's a simple question, you're different because you're important to me.

Ruthless Hunter

10,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
*I smile giving him a kiss.* Oh, I understand now.
*He smiles picking her up like a princess* Are you satisfied with that answer hun? Or do you wanna know anything else?

Ruthless Hunter

10,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
*I gave him a kind smile*Yes I am satisfied.

Zero Epoch's Wife

Sexy Fox

33,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
*Aura dodged the fireballs, the training she did was simple but challenging. If too many feathers got taken from her wings she'd dodging from the ground level. And if she got hit too many times by the rapidly flying fireballs, she'd be too injured to maintain the battle. Aura dodged to the side, the fireball grazed her wing, taking off a few feathers but she didn't stop moving. The fireballs were moving twice as fast as they had been when she'd first started her practice. She could deflect or destroy them but she wanted to only dodge them for now. She moved with grace and skill, she'd trained this way before. She spun narrowly avoiding two of the fireballs. Dropping to avoid one above her and than dodging to the side to avoid another coming from her left before moving back to avoid one from the right. *

Zero Epoch's Wife

Sexy Fox

33,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
*Aura barely missed the fireball on her right. Another grazed her shoulder, while an erratically flying one took a few more feathers off her other wing. She blocked one, it exploded against her arm guard. Aura decided to end her practice and get back home. She had no control over the path of her fireballs but she could destroy them with more magic.
She dodged the rapidly flying flames and released rays of elven magic against the phoenix magic she'd used to create the fireballs. She threaded a little phoenix magic into the elven creating a powerful mix that sought out and destroyed the fireballs.
Aura landed and let her wings dissolve as she touched the ground. The barrier crystals rose from their place and landed in her up turned palm. She put them back in the pouch and disappeared. Leaving the battlefield and returning home.*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff