Welcome to Gaia! ::

Holy crap we have a comic. Accepting GOOD roleplayers who know how to follow rules. Read the rules or drop dead. Honestly.

Read the rules now. 0.2020202020202 20.2% [ 20 ]
Make a good first impression. 0.03030303030303 3.0% [ 3 ]
Make a good, well balanced character. 0.080808080808081 8.1% [ 8 ]
Make sure you speak English. I'm sick of people who roleplay in broken English! 0.070707070707071 7.1% [ 7 ]
Be literate, but that doesn't mean write a freaking novel every single post. 0.070707070707071 7.1% [ 7 ]
Try not to drag in more than three characters. 0.02020202020202 2.0% [ 2 ]
If you do, please ease them into the roleplay one by one. 0.02020202020202 2.0% [ 2 ]
Be intelligent. I'm really sick and tired of idiots. 0.23232323232323 23.2% [ 23 ]
Make sure you use proper spelling, grammar, punctuation, and paragraph structure. 0.04040404040404 4.0% [ 4 ]
Make sure your character isn't a Mary-Sue/Gary-Stu. And remember, NO PREGNANT CHARACTERS OR BABIES! 0.23232323232323 23.2% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 99 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 841 842 843 > >> >>> »|

~Welcome to the Silver Door~
((Current weather: Soft breezes in every direction, temperatures in the mid-seventies.))
[Announcement]

On the outskirts of a not-so-well-off city, there is a road full of collapsing buildings. Only one intact building remains. The outside of the old hotel looks worn down, the paint chipped and smudged, the windows boarded up... But there is a single visible light, reflecting off of the oddly colored door.

The paint on the door is unscathed, and a highly reflective silver. Walking up to the doorknob, any curious soul would discover that the door is unlocked, and leads into a dimly lit bar.

User Image
[Click to see bigger image.]

Beyond the bar is a dark hallway that leads to many rooms. However, the atmosphere of the place clearly speaks to any travelers within that one must have permission to walk down this hallway.

On the tables, there are no menus. The liquor is behind the bar counter, where the owners can often be seen. Every now and then a little boy can be seen sitting at a table with the light turned up and a coloring book in front of him. The child is well-behaved and to be left to his own devices by most of the customers.

Come, rest a while. Have a drink, eat a meal, relax and partake in some conversation. Don't be shy, the owners don't bite...often.

This just in! We now have official blueprints of the inn! So, look at these to get a better feel for the inn's layout!
[Click the small images to see them full-sized.]

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Now, as you can see, there ARE NO COUCHES IN THE BAR! Got that? The lounge, dinning room, playroom and library are all resident only. Got that? RESIDENTS ONLY! The hallway is dark, not well lit, dark. Okay? Okay. :3

Update 3/3/08: New blueprints! Introducing the blueprints for the second and third floor! Now remember, only residents are allowed in any areas other than the bar unless otherwise stated. You need permission to enter any other areas if you aren't a resident.

But heeeeey~~~~! Aren't the new blueprints so awesome and shiny!? I need to start working on the upper floors and the lower floors now... Bah.

Update 2/24/08: There aren't any rugs in the bar, either.
.____.
~Jobs~
[The owners do everything around here. If a specific type of worker is not available, someone who works here doing another job is allowed to step in and fill the place of the absent employees.]

Owner:
Zaitsu

Co-owner:
Isaiah

Bartenders:
1. Eirose & Rufus
2. Itami
3. Ahcae

Cooks:
1. Ahcae
2. Rufus
3. Tobias (Merrihop)
4. Itami

Waiters/Waitresses:
1. Eirose & Rufus
2. Itami
3. Ahcae

~Special Jobs~
1. Hunter - Eirose
2. Mascot - Rufus
3. Inn pet - Itami

~!ATTENTION!~
THESE ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE WITH THE POWER TO OPEN AND CLOSE THE BAR & INN:

INSANECRICKET
EIROSE MOONSTRIKE
MERRIHOP

IF ANYONE ELSE OPENS OR CLOSES THE BAR & INN AND THERE ISN'T RECENT HISTORY THAT THEY HAVE PERMISSION TO DO SO, THEN DON'T POST! THERE IS A REASON WHY WE DO THIS!
~Rooms~
[More rooms might be added later, depending on how many different people have them. It's not about the amount of characters, rather the amount of roleplayers here. If the rooms are full but you wish for one, converse with Zaitsu about it in the roleplay.]
[No more rooms will be added. Rooms are available to more than one character being used by a single person. However, this doesn't mean that you can have an entire floor to yourself or anything. I'll assign your character the room number I see fit to assign. Remember, the proper way to obtain a room is by having your character converse about it in the roleplay.]
[[All characters with rooms that don't have a username next to them are played by me. Yes, I know it's a lot, but hey, it's hard for the same handful of characters to interact with a ton of other characters.]]

Ground floor:

1. Zaitsu -Style 23-
3. Zack & Raven -Style 24-
4. Deja
5. Eirose & Tobias -Style 23-

Second floor:

12. Ayla -Style 58-
13. Sawyer -Style 36-
14. Sirai -Style 19-
16. Terra -Style 52-
18. Tsuyoi -Style 8-
19. Itami -Style 17-
20. Kayaray -Style 14-

Third floor:

24. Ahcae -Style 50-
30. Shozii -Style 17-

Fourth floor:

36. Isaiah -Style 17-

Fifth floor:

53. Kanoc & Matthew

Sixth floor:

55. Andrew

ATTENTION! READ THIS NOW!

DO TO AN OVERWHELMING AMOUNT OF SMART-MOUTHED IDIOTS, THE RULES ARE BEING GIVEN A TOTAL OVERHAUL. IF YOU ARE TOLD SOMETHING IN OOC BY EITHER ME, MERRIHOP, OR SHIPPO TATSUMI ABOUT A WAY TO EDIT YOUR POST, WHETHER OR NOT IT IS IN THE CURRENT RULES, THEN YOU WILL DO IT!!!!!

FAILURE TO COMPLY AND BITCHING ABOUT IT WILL GET YOU REPORTED FOR TROLLING AND BLACKLISTED. ANY POSTS AFTER BEING ADDED TO THE BLACKLIST WILL BE REPORTED AS THEY'RE MADE.

IF YOU CAN'T HAND THIS THAN GO TO THE ******** CHATTERBOX WITH ALL THE ILLITERATES AND DEAL WITH THEM BECAUSE YOUR ATTITUDE WON'T BE TOLERATED!

This has been a very bad day regarding not only rule-breakers, but smart-mouths. And it's not even noon yet. So I'm really pissed off and I will ******** b***h you out for violations.

DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Rules~

1. No cybering. Oral sex counts as cybering, guys. Romance is allowed, but you start going down on people or having any kind of sex with each other, your post /WILL/ be reported to Gaia Staff, and any other posts you make afterwards will be deleted as I wait for a reply from Gaia.

2. Keep it PG-13 to keep the mods happy. I'd prefer PG-17 (Not to be confused with NC-17!), but you know, gotta keep them mods happy. .__.

3. Cussing is allowed

4. Only I can godmode
[Godmodding, also known as power playing; the act of invincibility. People are called 'Godmodders' or 'Power players' when their character has no weaknesses, can dodge any attack thrown at them, and can automatically hit and/or kill off another person's character. The last example is called 'auto-hitting.' Another act of power playing is taking control of someone's character. To become a good roleplayer, one must avoid being a godmodder/power player/auto-hitter. The characters have limitations just like you do, so keep those in mind.]

5. Literacy is a MUST!!! None of that asterisk s**t, got it? Also, none of that "wlks n2 bar yo wazup cn i hv a drnk?" or anything that even slightly resembles that. Punctuation is a must. Capitalization is a must. If you don't use these, then either learn to or leave!

6. Follow TOS

7. No bumping. This is a roleplay, people. Don't be a ******** and go bumping all over the place. Seriously. Learn the difference between the chatterbox and the commerce!

8. No advertising. Self explanatory.

9. No begging.

10. Please, if you're going to use multiple characters, use different font colors for different characters.

11. Quotation marks are a must.

12. If your character is a human, don't randomly start using telepathy. Humans can't do that, or control different elements. Although humans can have some strange habits, they don't have magical powers. Don't like it? Get over it.

13. You can't go and kill someone's character without their permission. If they won't give it to you, but they are an extremely annoying character, ask me (Cricket) for permission. Killing me without permission is off limits.

14. Please don't write huge novels of a post. If you must write big posts, please don't do it very often.

15. Please don't spend three freaking paragraphs describing what your character is wearing. That's a sure-fire sign of being a Mary-Sue. Also, character descriptions including "Voluptuous breasts" and other similar descriptions will be pointed and laughed at.

16. Respect the staff.

17. Check the rules often, I reserve the right to change the rules without warning whenever I please.

18. DO NOT POST PROFILES OR PICTURES IN THE ROLEPLAY! DO NOT PM THEM TO ME! PROFILES ARE UNNECESSARY! WHAT'S THE POINT OF USING A CHARACTER IF EVERYONE IMMEDIATELY KNOWS YOUR CHARACTER'S PERSONALITY!

19. I am blunt. If I don't like the way you're roleplaying, I'll tell you about it. Don't like it? Too bad. This is my roleplay. Get over it.

20. Don't sass me. I won't put up with it.

21. You must make an entrance post. None of that posting as though you're already inside if this is the first time you come here. That's not allowed. Only residences and people who pass out in the inn are allowed to post here from the inside for the first post they make (And that's only if they're regulars.).

22. No posting in 1st or 2nd person. That's annoying.

23. No making posts like, "-Goes into the bar and plays the jukebox and plays this song and all the people this age through this age start dancing!-" I hate those posts. Do you understand me? Anything like that, and you'll be immediately blacklisted, no warnings.

24. No controlling other people's characters unless in very minor detail (Say, you smack someone and it leaves a red mark. You're allowed to say it leaves a red mark.), or unless you already have permission.

25. All OOC must be conducted separately from the roleplay.

26. When you log out, don't leave your character as an NPC. MAKE AN EXIT POST PEOPLE!!! If you don't have time to make an exit post, please post in OOC that you have to log out, and then I'll just assume that your character has left the inn (Unless you have a room, then it'll be assumed that you went back to your room).
[In roleplaying, an 'NPC' is someone's character that has been left in the room but is not active. This occurs when someone leaves without exiting, leaving their character behind to sit and drool like an idiot. Please, don't do this. NPC characters are not welcomed here.]

27. DO NOT PM ME ASKING FOR A JOB! JOBS ARE GIVEN/ASSIGNED IN THE ROLEPLAY! YOU MUST BE A REGULAR AND A RESIDENT TO WORK HERE!

28. Have an army or a torch-wielding angry mob following you? Keep them outside. There will be none of that being invaded s**t here, got it? This is a safe place which means no angry mobs or armies are around. If you have something like this following you, I suggest you find a different roleplay to drag them into.
[Thanks for reminding me, Caine. XP Don't do it again, 'kay? ~~Cricket]

29. If someone does something to/for you, and go into detail of how it was done, you can't undo it. None of that "Runs away" crap. If the process has been completed, then sorry, you're out of luck. You can't undo it, got it?
[That's one of my biggest pet-peeves. So don't go there, seriously. I'll have to godmode your sorry a** if you do. ~~Cricket]

30. No one but absolute residents are allowed in the lounge, library, or dinning room. And even then, they must stumble upon the hidden doors and discover it for themselves, unless told about it or shown by another resident.

31. Don't heal Zaitsu, Eirose, or Itami.

32. No pregnant characters unless you have permission. Male-pregnancies will never be allowed. Get over it.

33. THERE IS NO ******** COUCH IN THE BAR! SO SHUT UP! If you're found guilty of making a phantom couch, you'll be kicked out.

34. Rooms are given in whatever order I like. If you request a specific room number, it'll be assumed that you didn't read all the rules and you'll be banned.

35. Don't ask for a room in OOC on your first post here. You have to actually participate for a while, and your character is the person who has to ask for a room. If your character is given a room, then, and only then can you choose the style you want.

36. I am god here. You don't like it? Then get out.

37. My attack dogs are...ME.

38. Eirose Moonstrike and I are the same person. Eirose is the account I'm in when I'm hiding from people on my friend's list or when I'm giving out art. Don't PM me asking for art. So far a very select group gets art from me.

39. Use capitalization properly. If you don't, then get the ******** out.

40. Don't be a noob.

41. If I tell you to get out, and you refuse, or give me s**t about it, I WILL contact a moderator about you!

42. I love avatar art.

43. I love people who know how to spell, capitalize properly, paragraph properly, and who have interesting and well made characters.

44. Any chtspk in character will get you b***h smacked and thrown out.

45. I have the right to tell you to leave for whatever reason I feel like it. By roleplaying here, you forfeit the right to know why. It could be for repeatedly misspelling a word, because I don't like your character, or simply because I find your avatar to be uglier than sin.

46. Few exceptions will be made to the spelling/grammar/capitalization rules. These exceptions will be handed out by me as I see fit. Don't PM me with your goddamned excuses. I'll just delete them. I'm not going to tell you how to become an exception, and you better not try to be one.

47. I stress once again: OOC MUST BE DIVIDED FROM IC BY PARENTHESIS OR BRACKETS! I'm really tired of "OOC: Blah blah blah" and "OOC//: Blah blah blah." BRACKETS OR PARENTHESIS! HOW HARD IS THAT TO REMEMBER!?

48. Merrihop has declared that if anyone uses the term "Starry eyes" one more time that she's going to bash their head in with a sledgehammer. I suggest you avoid using this description in the same way you should be avoiding the description, "Voluptuous breasts." (Or I'll do worse than bash your head in with a sledge hammer!)

49. No screaming baby characters. No. I can't stand babies screaming in real life, and like hell I'm going to let them in my roleplay.

50. I have the right to add to these rules anytime I feel like it. Don't do something stupid in the roleplay, and odds are, I won't have to add anymore rules. Make sure to check the rules often for any changes.

51. Because it's beginning to become a problem with large posts using size 12 font, please use size 9 or 10 for all posts. Nothing smaller than size 8, not even in OOC. Now, if you're a regular, you may keep using size 12 font, but if your post is more than two paragraphs, please lower the size to 8, 9, or 10.

52. If you have questions to ask, ask them in OOC BEFORE you make your entrance post!

53. Asking permission to join in OOC before posting is very courteous and appreciated very much. Although, it's not a requirement. If you do ask to join, you might be asked to come back later if there's several people here already, seeing as some of us get overworked whiel trying to reply to everyone addressing their characters (Mainly me. x__X )

54. No references to the Gaia storylines at all. As far as this roleplay is concerned, Gaia is irrelevant and not a part of this. Got it? No references to this being Gaia. Got it? You'll get your head bitten off if you do.

55. Asking questions to better understand the rules is allowed, but questioning the purpose or practice of any of our rules is absurd. By posting, you have agreed to follow the rules on this page, and if you don't, you'll be disposed of. Refusing to follow one of the rules counts as breaking said rule, and you'll be kicked out. Got that?

56. Don't give me s**t about the rules or other things. I'm really getting tired of you bitchy people. If you're going to b***h, don't bother coming here.

57. People being asses or idiots just makes me add on to the rules. So please, spare everyone the trouble of having to read the rules every day to see what might be added on. The more rules you inspire, the more We'll hate you.

58. Don't delete your posts, people. Edit them. If you don't feel you can edit it to fit, then in OOC underneath the post "Disregard this" and Strike out the text in the post like this, but don't delete it.

59. There is now an announcement on this page. So go read it. You can't miss it. And if you do? Then you're an oblivious retard and need to get out.

60. If I'm accepting new roleplayers, then I wish you good luck. But remember, if I don't like your roleplaying style, I'll be blunt about it. If I don't like your style, but I like your character, odds are you'll be allowed to stay. If I don't like either, then don't fight me when I tell you to leave.

61. I believe I've already put this in the rules, but I'll do it again. If something has happened before your character has arrived, DO NOT REPLY TO WHAT HAPPENED! YOUR CHARACTER WAS NOT HERE, AND IN NO WAY PARTICIPATED IN THE EVENTS THAT HAPPENED! FAILURE TO OBEY THIS RULE WILL RESULT IN YOUR a** GETTING KICKED OUT OF HERE!!!!!

62. If I tell you to leave and yet you return, I WILL report you for trolling. I don't care if you're just trying to roleplay here again. If you've been told to leave, stay the hell away. Continuing to post, knowing that you aren't wanted here counts as trolling. Therefore, you'll be reported.

63. This is my roleplay, and yes, I am a roleplay Nazi. What this means, is that I won't be lenient with my rules. If you can't handle this, then this isn't the place for you. This roleplay was created because I'm tired of participating in roleplays where I'm surrounded by talentless, grammar-impaired idiots trying to pass off a few poorly written sentences as a roleplaying post. Seeing as this is my roleplay, and my place to escape from idiots, it's my right to tell you I don't like how you roleplay and I want you the hell out.

64. ALWAYS DOUBLE SPACE YOUR PARAGRAPHS!!!!!!! What this means, is as soon as you're done writing one paragraph, hit the enter key twice. Not once, TWICE! How hard is that to remember!?

65. When your character is thinking to themselves, put it in italics with an apostrophe. Since obviously it's so hard to understand, I'll give you an example of what this looks like:

The right way to have your character think
Jodi looked up at the sky, watching as the storm clouds rolled over the horizon. 'I sure hope Ronny and Jack make it back before the storm hits,' she thought to herself with worry.

66. NO SKELETON CHARACTERS!!! Got it? I also hate: Stereotypical vampire characters, godmode vampires, characters that enter the roleplay and instantly seem to have a problem with the inn and are loud-mouthed and annoying.

67. Don't come in here and find another character and get into the whole "Someone's after you, and I know who! I'm the only person who can help you out here!" and then go on to tell them their powers and other s**t. No. Don't do that. That's ******** annoying and takes the fun out of it for everything. Therefore, if I find you guilty of this, even slightly, you'll be thrown on the blacklist. And remember, if you come back, you WILL be reported for trolling.

68. Pay attention to the bar & inn description. It says nothing of there being a sign, or any hint of what the place is called on the outside of the building. Your character can't tell by looking at the door that, "Oh look! That place is called Silver Door Bar & Inn and I'm going to go inside and get a drink!" No no no no no! NO! You character can't know what this place is called unless they're told, seeing as there is no way to find out otherwise.

69. Okay, sorry to add more rules, but this is needed. Anyone with half a brain would realize that a cellphone wouldn't work in the inn. Why, you ask? Because the surrounding city has been completely destroyed. Therefore there are no cell towers close enough to support a cell signal. This means that any forms of wireless communication DO NOT WORK! This includes wireless internet. The only one who knows how to connect to the internet is Zaitsu, and that's because he managed to rig it up. So if you want internet, too bad. If your character absolutely MUST have it, they have to ask Zaitsu, and he's reluctant to let people use it, so odds are the answer is no.

70. Original roleplay characters only. No rip offs of Final Fantasy, Rurouni Kenshin, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, or any other anime in existence. Please refrain from anime names for your characters. Those are annoying.

71. The above rule also applies for characters from any television show, cartoon, movie, video game, book, magazine, comic book/graphic novel/manga, and any other form of media. If you can't be creative, you don't belong here.

72. Post the word "Quizzical" in OOC in your first post to prove that you've read the rules (Or that you've seen the update, seeing as the rules will be added to randomly). If you don't do this, you'll be told to read the rules, so I suggest you do this the first time. Don't question what kind of code word whatever the current word is, or make a suggestion for a new one. Words are selected by randomly opening a dictionary and blindly pointing to a word.

73. Failure to post the password, whether you've read the rules or not. Things like this:
Smartass
[I read the rules, all fifty-one of them, and do not feel a particular need to post any code word to signify that I have done so. If someone hasn't read the rules, it should be fairly clear that they have not done so rather soon, so give your fellow Gaians and roleplayers some credit.]
Are uncalled for and count as sassing. Typing something like that takes much more effort than typing the simple password, and will get you on everyone's bad side really fast. If you're going to bother with some smartass bitching like that, then don't bother posting, this place isn't for you. Oh, and you'll also be reported for trolling, because it's disobeying the rules knowingly.

Update 4/3/08:

This:

Djubre

][ Your rules are far too ridiculous and yes, I read all seventy three including the quizzical rule which is personally rather strange. I'm sure you could find some way to combine them all by have rule number one; "In this thread here, I am God. What I says sucks sucks and what I say you shouldn't say you shouldn't say." and rule number two; "Don't be an idiot". xD You're wasting valuable RP time by repeating all those rules, my dear. ][
Isn't a joke and isn't funny. I don't give a s**t if you're "Joking" or not, this counts as breaking this rule (Rule seventy-three) and you'll be reported for trolling. Don't. ********. With. Us.

Don't waste our time. Either listen to the ******** rules and keep your mouth shut on whether or not you like them, or simply don't post. Even an idiot should figure this out. Don't like the rules, then don't post. Don't like the rules, then don't post. Don't like the rules, then don't post.

Is this getting through to you yet, or do I have to type that out another hundred thousand times for you?
~White List~

Merrihop
Shippo Tatsumi
Vexia_Solerix

~Mods~

Merrihop
Shippo Tatsumi

~Blacklist~

1. Throng [For talking back to me. Telling me to read my own rules when I was in a different account, and for calling me a ******** a*****e.]

2. Rosa Vernal [For being an a*****e and questioning the practice of our rules while refusing to obey one.]

3.Crio Shamrock [For not reading the rules, and when told to do so, trolling, being abusive and harassment.]

4. Sly Demon Spawn [Because I just don't like him!]

5. Arrion DeVryy [For disobeying the OOC rule, and when I pointed this out to him he not only broke the rule yet again, but gave me a great deal of attitude about it.]

6. Lash Vereaux [For making a big deal out of being asked to change something I found offensive about his post, then throwing a damn hissy fit and not containing any common sence or common courtesy. Rest in hell, troll.]

7. Kojima -Naked Snake- [For trolling, repeatedly disobeying thread rules on purpose, and calling everyone "Faggots" repeatedly.]

~Gray List~
[People who get on my nerves, and people who push the line at trolling.]

Empty

~Characters~
[More character slots will be added as needed.]
1. Zaitsu
2. Zack & Raven
3. Eirose
4. Rufus
5. Anthony
6. Marie
7. Damian
8. Itami
9. Andrew
10. Teri
11. Tsuyoi
12. Shozii
13. Kay
14. Tobias
15. Sawyer
16. Ahcae
17. Deja
18. Isaiah

~Banners~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/yug2e6][img]http://tinyurl.com/2b9cxl[/img][/url]

Made by Insane Cricket.
Introducing a new feature! Yes, that's right, we now have our own comic. X3

I'll be drawing comics, but any member is allowed to draw one and I'll post it here. Be sure to put the date drawn and your username on it.

Current comic:

User Image

Comic archive:
Empty for now.
~Giveaways~

Announcing a giveaway!

1/12/08: The first person to post on page 500 will win 500gold. Only an in character post can win this prize. If your post is OOC you may not edit it and add IC to it in order to win. If the first post is OOC, then the first IC post on the page will win. This giveaway is for regulars only.

THERE ARE NO CURRENT GIVEAWAYS!

EDIT: 3/7/08: Because I needed room for a new feature I'm going to be adding to the thread, I've combined the contests and giveaways into a single post.

~Contests~

Announcing a new contest!

1/12/08: A banner contest!

Make a banner for Silver Door! Please make sure that it's no bigger than 320 x 240 pixels. This can be achieved by uploading it to photobucket and resizing it using the "Website/Email" option. I'll accept up to ten banners. The winner will be selected using a combination of my own judgment and allowing people to vote on it.I hold the right to select a different banner than the one with the most votes, but the poll will definitely weigh in on the decision.

The person who makes the winning banner will win 1k.

CONTEST HAS BEEN ABANDONED DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST.
~Affiliates~

If you would like your banner added, please PM me.
I will expect you to return the favor by placing one of my banners in your thread.
All threads that I deem appropriate will be linked here.
~Bedrooms~
This is where you select the type of room you would like to have.
In character, ask for a room.
Out of character, ask for the style and room number you desire.
This selection is meant to give you a good variety of rooms to choose from.
I warn you now that this post is very image heavy.
[Click pictures to see them larger.]

1User Image 2User Image 3User Image 4User Image 5User Image 6User Image 7User Image

8User Image 9User Image 10User Image 11User Image 12User Image 13User Image 14User Image

15User Image 16User Image 17User Image 18User Image 19User Image 20User Image 21User Image

22User Image 23User Image 24User Image 25User Image 26User Image 27User Image 28User Image

29User Image 30User Image 31User Image 32User Image 33User Image 34User Image 35User Image

36User Image 37User Image 38User Image 39User Image 40User Image 41User Image 42User Image

43User Image 44User Image 45User Image 46User Image 47User Image 48User Image 49User Image

50User Image 51User Image 52User Image 53User Image 54User Image 55User Image 56User Image

57User Image 58User Image 59User Image 60User Image 61User Image 62User Image 63User Image

Reserved for later use.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces