Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
((Nope, I should make this a private RP.))

1,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Created from the depths of his own mind and ingenuous

Demonik greeted her hello with a simple wag of his tail and a nuzzle of her hand, gently licking it as she watched Death and spoke to him, who at the time was shaking his head. He knew she was pissed with him and that she was going to be for a long while, but he didn't know exactly how long. Demonik stayed by her side as Death opened the door fully and started to walk out of it. "Yes, we are leaving here and going to the kitchen to get something to eat and drink, when we are leaving this place and going back to Mal? I will decide when the time is right, also, if you have any questions as to what has happened and why I did it, then ask me and I will be more than happy to answer you, I have absolutely nothing to hide." he said as he walked out of the bedroom door and waited outside of the door for her to follow.

Humankind knows not its own fate of pain and suffering

Invisible Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
~Tsuki Mira-ju~
What Tsuki is wearing at the moment.

She followed Death down the hall, silent for what seemed the longest time, her eyes dancing around the place, looking for weaknesses and anything that could possibly lead the way out. She was also curious though. The place seemed nice, but she kind of wanted to see more, though she knew that it was probably not going to happen since her first priority at the moment is to get away from the place. So far she had no way out, but over time she knew she'd be able to find a way. I mean, how far could it be right?

"Alright then."

She spoke softly at first then started to speak louder with a small attitude and menace behind her soft ringing voice.

"So then, where might your territory be?"

She let the silence continue a little more then she started again, more force and courage behind her words. She had alot to say so she mine as well get it out.

"Why the hell did you bring me here in the first place? Why the ******** was I thrown into a rotten smelling dungeon, almost nude with that fact, huh!? I did nothing to you, so what gave you the ******** right to do somehting like that! To throw me into some place and leave me there in agony. What gave you the right to make me do something I didn't want to do!? I didn't want your blood! Who said I wanted anyone's blood! I would have been ******** fine but you seemed to think in your tiny little pee brain that it was ok to smash me against the wall and reopen my wounds, thankyou a hell of alot for that ******** pain! It would have been healed if you didn't pull that ******** stunt! By the way I might add that you blood tasted like ******** dirt. It was bland and disgusting and if you didn't have that hold on me I would have spit it out as if it were a s**t load of human waste because that was what I tasted going out of my mouth, human s**t and piss. Thanks a hell of alot for the experience of something completely unreasonable!"

She of course didn't think his blood tasted bad, not at all actually. In truth, it was absolutely delicious and she wanted more. Even now her throat burned for it a bit but she sure as hell wasn't going to tell him that. She needed something might spark at him, somehting that might put him on edge. She was pissed yes and she definately wanted him to know it. She may have lied about his blood, easily hiding the lie, but she hoped he'd get her point.
Her voice soften just slightly but it still held the menace and anger, the unbelief and dissapointment.

"What did you do to me....? What was the unspeakable thing you threw on me, that pain that had no cause... What was that thing you shoved inside my breath that seemed to take everything away. My whole life was gone before my eyes... and it still is even. Why did you even do it in the first place? Why am I even worth something like that? What worth would I have at all anyway..?"

Something stirred in her, sadness, and yet also a burning desire in the back of her mind. She didn't know what it was, but she could feel something, just something there crammed in her, trapped almost. She held her head for a moment as if she had a headache. It seemed when she mentioned the 'object', something seemed to stir in her body, waking up from a deep sleep. She had a feeling it was just a headache comign on, but could it be something different?

1,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

By now they were in the bar area, the kitchen behind a pair of swinging double doors to the right of the bar counter as Death stopped at the bar counter, turning and looking at Demonik as he nodded at his pet, who moved his way into the kitchen and left Tsuki alone there with Death with no one else around. Pointing to a bar stool, Death told her to sit, his voice, calm, sweet, serene, yet cold. There was a cold dead stare in his eyes as he listened to her voice, her demands, and questions as one would think of him to get a quick temper, but he had such good control over it, how she was acting did not bother him at all. "My territory is on a planet called Ragnarok in a space quadrant all on its own. I not only have this military compound under my own control, but I also have a vast space fleet and many technological advances to my own and personal use and those that I give command to. No one else knows about this place at all except for you now and me. As for why did I bring you here? I brought you here to get away from Mal for a while and to do what I wanted/needed to do without any kind of interruption. Mal and its occupants can take care of itself, Leo has enough workers and patrons there. The dungeon was just a thing, figured I'd rather have you try and escape and destroy there than inside of my own place where you could have possibly been killed by the defense system and identified as an intruder. Lol nude? You practically didn't have any clothes on to begin with so what does that matter? At least you have something on now even if you don't like it, if you learned how to use shadow manipulation you can change your clothes at will. As for everything else, it will all come together later in time, but I do promise to look after you and protect you and help you even if you do hate me for what I have done because I know for a fact that you do by the way you are acting and talking towards me."

Invisible Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
~Tsuki Mira-ju~

She stayed standing, looking around the bar area, her back to Death as she let off a small growl beneath her breath. He maybe anwsered only a couple of her questions. What about the rest of them? What happened to those? Alot of them needed anwsered. She was also surprised he wasn't even angry with her from the mention of his blood. She wanted him angry. She didn't want him furiated, but angry would be nice. She wanted to spark a nerve, see what kind of thing really 'got his goat'. Things that she would probably have to find out on her own.

"It's not the ******** clothes I have a problem with..."

Her voice was low, a bit more dangerous as she turned around and walked up to him, breaking her rule of keeping distance. She stared him right in the eyes, hers a dark crimson with what seemed to be black smoke twirling around inside her iris.

"It's the fact that you did something you had no right to do. I do not belong to you and I will never belong to you."

She turned away from him and went to sit at one of the chairs by the many tables scattered around. Looks like even if she wanted out of there, she wouldn't get it. She wasn't even on the smae planet, so much for that idea.
She tapped her fingers on the table angrily and held her head with the other hand. There was actually a headache now, but it didn't seem normal, it seemed to move around inside her head. She could feel a force moving in her, but what the hell could it be? She closed her eyes and growled softly at her own hurting head.

1,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Death looked at her, listening to her voice, but when she got right in face, he merely smiled, which slowly turned into a straight face and he yelled, "THEN WHAT THE ******** DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM YOU LITTLE ******** c**t?!" he yelled at her and then settled back down to his normal state like nothing had even happened. "Oh and as for not thinking that you don't belong to me, you do unless I say otherwise. Why do you ask? because I can do this." he said as he placed his right hand out in front of him, summoning up a pure black orb as he placed it against her chest and at the exact moment of it contacting her body, she would start to feel both of the souls that were within her start to be pulled out of her, but he made the orb dematerialize as to not pull both of them out of her.

Invisible Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
~Tsuki Mira-ju~

She ignored his little show of anger, scoffing at him slightly as she turned her head away and crossed her legs. This dress was so short, it irritated her a bit. Her last clothes, her favorite clothes, had her wearing black shorts on her butt and wraps on her thighs, but this little gothic lolita dress had nothing for her. It was tight and showing, very showing. It showed off her perfectly rounded breasts and her small waist, as well as all the way up her thighs. She sure hoped she wouldn't have to bend over to for anything, even to pick something up, for she was sure that her a** would show as well, and whatever she was wearing under the dress, which she had not found out about yet.
She ignored him for the most part, that was until he put something against her breath which took her breath completely out of her and made her gasp, almost choke. It was painful, whatever it was, whatever he was doing. She didn't know why. She couldn't even move to try and stop herself. She was sure he was killing her, but he let her go and she bent over and coughed, trying to catch her breath, falling off the chair, one hand on the floor to hold her up and the other on her neck as she tried catching her breath.
She gave a soft growl and glared up at him, still on the floor, a hand on her neck, but she was breathing again.

1,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Death looked at her as the orb sank back into his body as he looked down at her, "like I said, I own you and you are going to be my apprentice of sorts." he said as he placed a hand on her back, her lolita dress that she was wearing disappeared as a new set of clothing would appear on her. New Clothes He stepped back and looked down at her, waiting for her to stand back up as he would start to make his way back to the bar counter. "Now let us go and get something to eat and to drink and then to test your abilities once more and see what you can put out with your newly acquired soul."

Invisible Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
~Tsuki Mira-ju~
What Tsuki is wearing at the moment. [changed]

Her clothes disapeared again and she was quick to try and cover herself up but new clothes casually appeared just as quickly as the first disapeared. Now she wore a type of underware of some sort. The bottoms and top felt tight against her form, the bra clearly very showing. She also had new bands around her wrists, the wraps unfortunately gone, showing scars that were there many years ago and would always be there. Deep cuts always led to scars, no matter how fast they healed.
The wristlets were very tight as was the collar around her neck, making her feel like a pet which she really didn't like. There was even a small chain of an unbreakable metal on the collar. She loved collars, she really did, but not when it was in a position like this where she looked like what she was being told she was.
This brought another growl on her throat and she stood, taking her hands and clawing at the collar, trying to find some type of latch of some sort so she could take the damn thing and the chain off of her. She really wanted to throw it to the ground and kick it and once she got it off she would.
He started to wander back but she stayed where she was and grumbled.

"I'm not hungry... Nor am I thirsty.."

She turned away from him and tried tugging on the damn chain.
She really was hungry, mainly for blood as she always was but it was usually just a dull burn, but she'd rather hold that hunger in than to eat out of his hands, or kitchen, or even territory at that.

1,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Death could only chuckle as he watched her claw at the collar that was placed around her neck, holding the end of the chain in his left hand as he looked at it, giving it a small tug as he let it dissipate in hands all the way up to the collar as the chain was no longer. He looked at her sternly, you will come and eat and fill your stomach before we begin our exercises or else." was all he said to her as he walked into the kitchen and came back out moments later with two packs of blood, angel blood and demon blood, a whole freezer of it at his own disposal. "Now which do you prefer? Demon blood or Angel blood?"

Invisible Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
~Tsuki Mira-ju~

She was glad the chain was gone but the collar was still there and she couldn't help but give a little pout as she sat back down in the chair. He apparently did that little favor for her but she still felt like she was practically naked and the clothes did make her feel quite uncomfortable. She'd take the dress over this any day. This clothing made everything she did look 'sexy' and it brought many blushes to her face.
She told him she wasn't hungry and he practically spat in her face and told her to deal with it, threatening her, telling her she had to eat. She didn't know waht 'or else' meant for him but if it was like before with something from her body being tooken away, she'd probably be okay with it. There were many times in the past where she should have died and didn't so if her time to die was now, after two hundred almost three hundred years, then so be it.
He left her there, off to the kitchen but it wasn't long before he popped his head around the corner just to ask him what brand of blood she liked. She didn't look at him, had her eyes on the far wall.

"Demon... But like I said, I'm not hungry so don't expect me to eat... You're just going to make me sick. Besides, that blood is probably disgusting anyway."

All the fun of blood is always taken out when you just had to drink it from a cup, it was also more dull that way and made things less interesting. She also felt that if she didn't drink it from the demon itself, she isn't sapping the strength she'd usually get. If he actually gave her a demon to drink from, even if it was a young foolish and weak one, even if she had to keep it as a pet and never drain it, she might actually drink from it. She really didn't feel like following his orders though. She still didn't understand how someone owned another, just because he did soemthing odd with her body didn't mean what he said was true. She wasn't going to drink the blood he gave her in a glass, there was not much point to it. He'd have to make her. She knew he would, he had ways, but she'd struggle and squirm and show him that it will just drive her insane. Fresh blood was always the best and the stuff he probably had, even if it lied in a freezer and he warmed it up, was probably and most likely more dull.

1,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Death looked at her as he slit open both of the packets and poured the contents of both packs into a glass, tossing the empty packs into the trashcan as he reached into a small fridge behind him and pulled out a silver vial of unicorn blood and poured it into his drink, picking it up in his right hand as he held it and looked at her, how ******** pathetic he thought as the glass started to frost over, turning its contents into a slush form as he stirred it around with his free hand. "Fine have it your way, but when we start training here in a few mins and you get all thirsty and need to feed, I don't wanna hear your bitching and moaning."

Invisible Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
~Tsuki Mira-ju~

She gave him a glare, looking at his glass once then his demonic eyes.

[******** you!"

She snorted and stood, making the distance between them greater by walking a little farther away, standing before one of the walls as she turned and leaned back against it, one leg bent up, her foot resting on the wall, and her arms crossed across her completely revealing chest.
The spoken words were of course not an invitation but she couldn't find any other words that would fit at that time, so just said the first thing that came to mind.

You should drink.... You should drink blood... But not of what he is drinking... You should drink... from the sooooourccccce....

She turned her head from side to side, confused. She still had that slight headache going on, but it wasn't so noticeable as it was before. Her eyes rested on Death, they weren't as hard as they were, but still narrowed a little.

"Did you say something?"

A dark and seductive laugh could be heard all around her, inside her even, but never heard by anyone but her own self.

He did not ssspeak.... The one you talk to iss I, a being insside you, connected, mussed with your being. You are mine and I am yoursssss, you iss I and I iss you...

Her eyes were trained on Death, still kind of thinking he was the one causing th voice.

"So then... who are you?"

Her voice was seductive itself. You could tell it was female by the way she spoke, slow and easy as well as low and slithery. If her voice was heard outside of Tsuki's head, her words would slither over your skin like a snake's and each word would bring different desires by their will.

Tsssk Tsssk Tsssk Tssuki. You do not have need to be so loud now. You can sssspeak with your mind and no other. I am no one but the shadow in your sssoul.
Do you have a name...? What do you look like..?
Well I look like you. As I ssaid, I am you and you are I. We are one and the ssame.
But you speak.
Yesssss... that would be quite odd now wouldn't it?
Quite.
Well.. We are one, completely actually, but my sssoul ssstill isss ssseperate though it hasss musssed with your own. We are one but we are alssso ssseperate. We can only be ssseperated by the one who musssed usss togeather.
I see... So though you are a different soul, you are still me?
Exssssactly.
That makes absolutely no sense.
Nothing ever makes ssssensssse.
Yes it does... blood makes sense.
Doesssss it?

Tsuki's mind was silent a moment.

Ssssstop thinking about it. You have to remember, I am you, I know everything about you and your mind. I see everything you do and don't. You can not hide from me assss you do othersssss. You can not hide your feelingsssss from me like you do hiiiiiiiim.
Why do you trial words like that?
Tissss how I ssspeak.
Can you not?
You don't like?
No... not really.
I shall try, though no complete promisesssssss
So... I'm guessing he is the one who mused you with me?
Yessssssss
Why?
I do not know why. I do not have memories before the time I awoke within you, but you do seem special.
How?
It is not something I can explain.
Then you're no use..
You will be surprised at what use I can be. You are you but I am you and I am your anger and lust.
Those don't even go together
Oh but they do. Quite well.

The woman in her head let her shadow eyes look over Death, a sensual hum coming from the air.

I can see why you might have some feelings for this one.
I do not.. He's... He's a ******** jerk.
is he?
Yes. He is... He--
You do not need to tell me. I already know what he had done to you. I have your memories to guide me.
Then you know how much of an a** he is
I do not see what you do. Do not think the same as you.
He's nothing, end of story.
Oh but he is. He helped you... healed you.
I didn't need healing!
You did... Whether you realize it or not is not the point. That would would have killed you even if it healed all the way. Those demons were not all that normal. There was a reason why they were a little weaker than you. It would have killed you.
What are you taking about?
Heeeee kneeeeeew. He saw what was happening beneathe your skin, why your blood was turning weaker by the minuet.
I would have died?
Yesssssss
And I just shut him away, pretty much trying to kill myself.
Yessssss
Am I really suicidal?
No... Just.. misunderstood, even in your own mind.
He still hurt me.
Yessssss, but for the right cause. The pain was a gift and it left quickly.
I was in agony.
Not all gifts come in a happy bundle, some you have to earn.
What if I didn't want the gift?
Would you rather death?
Not really.
Then deep in, you wished for it. Be glad he saved you, for right now you are acting pathetic.
I am?
Yesssssss. Even he thinks so. His eyes tell you how pathetic you look.
Maybe if I wasn't wearing such---
Tis not the clothes, it is how you act young one.
So what should I do?
First you need to fill your thirsssssst. You need blooood. His bloood.
I can't just drink what he's drinking and get it over with?
Noooooo. You crave hissssss.
You know, you don't always get what you crave.
That applies to humans. Your crave is much more important. You musssst feed from him for now and him only.

How do I go about doing that...?

Tsuki got no anwser in her head, which brought her to a dead end it seemed as she looked at Death, lounging around, drinking the blood in his glass.
She gulped back her fear and straightened up, walking towards him slowly then standing before him, but staying a little bit away. Her voice was really soft, a bit hesitant.

"Umm... Death..?"

She tilted her head down a little and she looked to the floor.

"I'll uhh... Do as you ask... I'll... drink..."

She looked up at him one moment then back to the ground.

"But I still can't drink what you have in the kitchen... I just.... I can't...."

She gave a soft sigh and held her arms, not really sure what he was going to say or do.

1,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Death watched her as she leaned up against the wall with her leg propped up against it, watching as she seemed to talk to herself as he finally realized when she got quiet what was going on as a smile came to his lips. He waited until she was done talking to the inner voice in her head as he continued to sip nonchalantly from his glass of mixtures. It would only be a matter of minuites before she came up to him, not close but close enough and gently spoke to him, like she was in need of something. Death by now had gulped down the rest of drink as he placed it on the counter, the frost quickly dissipating from the glass as he looked down at her. "Yes my love?" he asked her as he moved close to her.

Invisible Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
~Tsuki Mira-ju~

She took a step back as he started to come forward, the word 'love' giving her a spark of irritation. He eyes narrowed and anger started to cross her face but then she rememberd why she was there in the first place. The shadow was right, though she didn't like it a all.
She gave a soft sigh and wrapped her arms around her skinny waist, a blush on her face slightly as she loked away, slight anger in her face but she didn't act it out.

"I need.... something else..."

Her eyes flashed to him, to his neck then to his face, then away as her face reddened a little more and she took another step back.
She couldn't stop sliding her eyes to look at him, and his reaction did surprise her, but something just seemed a little off.
She gave a soft sigh and went to turn around to walk away.

"Look... you don't even have to... It's not a priority really anyway.."

She was hesitant and a bit unsure of herself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff