Invisible Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
~Tsuki Mira-ju~
What Tsuki is wearing

She didn't want to stop, wanted to make sure it was all gone, but something made her stop. She didn't even notice him walk in and when he touched her, she flinched, eyes wide, her airways blocked from fear. Then he spun her around and held her, stroking her head and saying soft words. She couldn't help it. Her hands grabbed his shirt and she dug her head into his chest and sobbed like a little girl, even hitting his chest a few times to vent. She hung onto him as if life depended on it.

"I'm sorry.. I just... I just didn't.... I didn't want there to be any trace of...."

She could barely get the words out as she sobbed and hung onto her lover. The man she longed for for years after she ran that night. She never knew he would come back, but no one has ever held her like this than him. He is real and she was happy she finally found him, or at least that he came back.

1,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Death held her close, letting her hit his chest, cry, and vent like she used to so many years ago. His hands roamed through her hair, trying to calm him down as she spoke to him and told him what she wanted as he looked down at her. "Well from what the shadows told me, you don't have anything to worry about bay girl, while your body did get heated and wet there was no penetration at all, so the only one who has been inside of you is only me and will always be only me." he said as he scooped her naked body up in his arms and carried her back to the bed.

Invisible Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
~Tsuki Mira-ju~
What Tsuki is wearing

His words brought a deep blush to her cheeks as she clung to him. He picked her up and brought her back to the bed where she cuddled up to him and tried to relax. The news did help but she was still a bit sad. She couldn't help it. She was just beginning to like Nightmare and then she went off and did something so vile. This wasn't her body, though she says it is now, which worried her a bit. She'd have to be more careful from now on.

1,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Death laid there, holding her close as he ran a single hand through her hair, letting her cuddle up against him as he sighed silently to himself, he was so happy and content having her back in his life as he started to think of a way down the road to separate Nitemare from Tsuki's body without hurting her. He looked at her, she was so perfect in so many ways and he didn't want to lose that esp. since she was carrying their child. "I love you so much Tsuki baby." he said lovingly to her as he rested his chin on the top of her head as she curled up and cuddled closely to his upper body.

Invisible Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
~Tsuki Mira-ju~
What Tsuki is wearing

His words were a mumbled whisper as she rested against him, she was already asleep, mind gone black except the dreams that fluttered around her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Run faster... Gotta hurry... Gotta make sure they don't get me...

Little eight year old Tsuki ran for her life. She just witnessed the murder of her parents, though they didn't care much for her, and she knew that demon and those people were after her, she just didn't understand why. Why would they be after a defenseless and helpless little girl such as her? She did nothing to them... She was nothing to anyone so.. why? It didn't make any sense at all.
Her feet were hard on the ground as she ran as fast as she could, the soles on her feet starting to hurt. She could hear them in the distance, still searching.
She looked back, looking at the tall flames of the once beautiful city. This was all an illusion though. She was seven when the incident happened. She was eight now, just a year after, but it was still in her head and it seemed that every time she looked back, there the burning village was, the men still out to get her. Her heart would race and she'd run faster though she ran from nothing. She saw things that weren't there.
She was running again though there was nothing there. That was until she ran into someone's legs, making her fall back on her hind quarters.
Her eyes slowly went up the man to his face. He was seemingly normal skinned and his hair was very long and black. Why did she bump into someone such as this?
With wide eyes and a fast beating heart, she got up in a hurry and tried running away, but she was too slow. The man grabbed her by the collar of her torn up shirt, making it so that she could not run.
She tried turning and kicking at his shins but that proved to be failure as grin rose to his cheeks.

"Let me go! Let me go!"

"And why should I do that?"

"Because I don't want to die!"

His grin faded, but he kept hold.

"Now why would you think I would kill you..?"

She sniffled softly though there were no tears.

"Because you are a demon."

"But so are you aren't you?"

That got her. Tears started to pour down her cheeks and the man let her go. She didn't run like she was going to before, but ended up plopping down as she cried. He crouched down to her level.

"Now what could be the matter?"

"I don't want to be a demon.. I hate being a demon..."

"Why's that?"

"Because everyone is trying to kill me..."

"I'm not"

"But you could.."

"True, but I won't" He sighs softly. "Come one, Let me get you some food."

She nodded her head and stood up, tear stained eyes looking at him.

"What's your name...?"

"Uhh... it's uhh.. Delial.."

"My name is Tsuki.."

"Moon huh?

"Mhmm..."

And that was how it started. She bumped into him. He knew what danger was out there and though he didn't need to care for her, he had a feeling there was something about her, though it'd be years before he truly cared for her. For now, he'd just watch her and make sure she didn't get into any trouble.

1,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Can't you understand What makes a man Hate another man Help me understand

He smiled down at her as he gently rocked her to sleep, closing his eyes as he let himself drift off to a peaceful sleep, a sleep that would let be quite interesting to say the least. Death was also a dream walker, letting his mind project itself into someone else's dreams or thoughts as he would do to his sleeping Tsuki. In her dream he watched what was happening, unseen, unheard, and not sensed as he watched what happened those many years ago, their first encounter all the way up until she had watched him be "killed." It wouldn't be for long before Death's body temperature completely dropped, his body becoming a frigid ice barrier as he continued to hold her close, purring as he nuzzled her lovingly like he did in her dreams when they were together.

People are people So why should it be That you and I should get along awfully

Invisible Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
time skip once more ^-^

1,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

It was now morning as Death continued to lay there, having her curled up against him still as he had his arms wrapped around her gently and holding her close as he let out a soft yawn and slowly unwrapped his arms from her and slid from the bed, sitting on the edge as he looked down and chuckled at his morning wood as he flicked it and then got up to go to the bathroom to take care of it and get cleaned up. Almost an hour later, Death emerged from the steamy bathroom as he stood there naked, his tail swishing behind him lightly as he stretched out and yawned again, walking over to the window and opening the window and letting a cool summer breeze come in as he placed a blanket over Tsukis body, kissed her on the forehead and slipped out of the bedroom quietly and to the bar downstairs, his clothes assimilating themselves to his body as he was now fully dressed minus a shirt at the bar counter wondering what to make to drink.

Invisible Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
~Tsuki Mira-ju~
What Tsuki is wearing

A loud yawn escaped Tsuki's lips as she reached her arms out and stretched her body, her legs also sprawling out. She felt much better today, truly did. She didn't know what it was but her body felt so relaxed, so free. She felt light, like there was no gravity around her.
Her looked to the side of her, expecting Delial there, but there was no one. her lips went from a smile to a small frown and she gave a soft sigh as she sat up and put a hand through her hair. Why was she so happy...?
She sighed once more and plopped back down then rolled off the bed, bringing the covers with her as she wrapped them around herself and wondered over the balcony. She reached her hand out and unlatched the doors, opening them wide as she went outside, going to the railing and looking down. They were pretty high up.
Thought of jumping went through her head but she shook the thoughts away. It'd be fun if she could fly, but jumping was an idiotic thing to do.

1,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Death was busy downstairs making himself and Tsuki a drink as the thoughts proceeded to fill his mind and fill the void, taking over other thoughts that swam around it daily. Here he had the love of his life, then something, no someone inside of her that he had placed there years ago, now it was using her body to get what she wanted, and he had to find a way to get it out with hurting Tsuki or at least killing her. A small sign left his lips as he sat her glass down on the counter and took his claw and dragged it across his wrist, letting the wound drip blood into her drink as he licked his wound shut and started to make his way back up the stairs and into their bedroom, only to find her standing out on the balcony, a soft smile forming on his face as he walked out to her. "Good morning my beautiful lil wolfie." he said to her as he handed her the drink he made for her with a splash of his own blood. "How are you feeling?"

Invisible Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
~Tsuki Mira-ju~
What Tsuki is wearing

She had her eyes closed and her senses brought in the sweet cool air. It felt good on her skin and soon her skin was back to it's original cool temperature. She had never felt so calm in her life. Her dreams were not showing which did worry her a bit, but at least she doesn't have to worry about waking up in a sweat again from a nightmare.
Her eyes opened and scanned the area. She didn't notice when Delial stepped in until he spoke. A small shiver went down her back as she swiftly turned around, almost falling in the process but she caught herself and cleared her throat, then smiled and laughed hesitantly.

"Wow.. looks like I'm a bit clumsy there..."

She looked at the glass almost as if there was poison in it and with a slight hesitant hand, she reached out and took it, smelling its contents like she did mos of the time. She smelled his blood. That was the only add on which was probably a good thing. She did trust Delial, just smelling everything she eats or drinks is a it of a habit. She had some trouble a while back from not doing so and she doesn't plan on that happening again. The poison would have to be very strong to even give her a headache, but what she was dealing with was no human.
She smiled at him softly and took a small sip then a gulp and turned around, looking out over his territory as she held the glass over the edge of the railing.

"I'm feeling quite well actually. I feel.. not so much as rejuvenated but.. better.. I just have no clue why.."

A soft laugh escaped her and she took another drink.

"Why did you put blood in it...?''

1,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Death chuckled lightly to himself, but so she couldn't hear him as she almost fell, but regained her composure quite swiftly. "Don't fall now love, it wouldn't be good for any of us if you did." he said with a slight smile on his face, wondering what she would do or how she would react when she found out that she was pregnant. "Well I am glad that you are feeling a lot better esp. after the weeks events that took place, well actually since I brought you hear." he said as he snaked an arm around her and held her close by her waist. "I don't know why either." he said with a light chuckle as he took a sip from his glass of the cold drinks that he had made for them as he overlooked his land and looked down at the colorful rose garden, his hand lightly caressing her side as they stood there. "Oh that, I did it for you, you could say, to help strengthen your blood esp. since I have your blood and it has mixed with mine, having some of mine will make yours just as stronger before and give you different qualities that you will find out about later down the line." he said with a smile on his face.

Invisible Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
~Tsuki Mira-ju~
What Tsuki is wearing

His first comment made her laugh and she almost thought there was something more to the meaning of those words. Like he was meaning that there was more but she couldn't quite figure it out. Before she could ask, he put his arm around her waist and hugged her to his chest, speaking something else, something that made her eyes dull slightly and her heart cry a little.
She stepped away from his arms and sat down by the fence, leaning against it and looking down.

"why didn't you just tell me you were Delial...?"

She didn't look at him. She needed to know. It would have been so much easier to deal with if she already knew. She knew he was one of those people who liked to be asked questions but sometimes you don't know what questions to ask..
She took another sip of the drink and then lifted her head to look at him, her eyes still red but just slightly darker, in thought.

1,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
He watched her and the movements that she made, listening to her voice as she sat down by the fence and sipped from her drink, not looking at him as he sat his drink down on a table and knelt down in front of her, taking her hands into his and looking up into her gently red eyes. "I didn't tell you because I didn't think you would believe me Tsuki. I could tell that when I first came back and you saw me the memories started to come back that you didn't want to believe it was me, but you had to find out on your own that it was and accept that I was still alive. I spent a lot of time looking for you, wondering where you went and where I could find you, and that is when I found you in Mal."

Invisible Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
[[I wish I could reply right now T^T]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers