Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Vampire

User Image

Shadow remained quiet, as she smiled. Seeing them dance and just run around could only make her laugh quietly. How weird they were, but it was a cool weird. Slowly her fox ears perked up to the voice of Kat. Giving a small greet, as their on her were rainbows. Yes, rainbows. Tilting her head to the wonderment of how the necko had done that. Shadow gave a small wave. Taking that last step from the stairs, and making her way to the bar area. Shadow now stood 5 ft away from them. With her arms crossed, and a small smile she softly replied "Hello" Her hazel eyes quietly, watching Leo and Ania then at Kat. "This seems very sweet"

Out Fit: Over-alls

Beloved Sex Symbol

Ania smiled and slowed down in her own steps. Her chest heaving gently from the dance as well as song. Skin glowing like moon beams making the silver lighting in her blue orbs dance even more then normal. Simple black hair now looked like a fresh oil spill come to life. Ah she hadn't had this much fun in what seemed like years. Waving a hand to the fox she spun gently one last time before plopping down on the floor in a mess. Laughter spilling into the air.
"Its fun." Kat smiled as the lightning melted back into her skin, "Sorry about that." She laughed as her markings went from white back to their normal black, "Happens when I get hyper." She rubbed the back of her head, her ears twitching playfully. "Oh! My Roast!" She yelped and ran off to the kitchen.
Leo sighed as he looked at them as he toyed with the magic he syphoned off of Kat "That would be a good thing to remember." He let the magic absorb into his body, giving him a chill "So what would you two lovely ladies like to do this evening?" He asked as he took as he stared to pick up his instruments

Lonely Vampire

(( happy new years^^ ill try to post as soon as I can. I fell ill for a couple of days. So, hopfully ill be on tonight ))
((Happy new year))
Leo smiled as he sat in a seat and closed his eyes. He had a pipe packed with tobacco on the table next to him and a smile on his face "It sure feels nice in here tonight. Need to think what to drink with tonight."
Ruby cleaned the dust from the bar and tables, she then set to sweeping the floor, her long red curls bounced as she worked and hummed a happy tune. "Daisy Daisy, give me your answer true." she started to sing, her voice was akin to an angel, light and airy with the soft ringing of bells, she would only stop sweeping for a moment to pull strands of flame red hair back and behind a set of ram like horns that marked her as a demon of the underworld.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff