Welcome to Gaia! ::

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((No problem. I was really stressed out until yesterday, so it's all good.))

*Dante chuckled* Sometimes I don't know how I do it, either. And it used to be worse, too. Nowadays the demons know to stay away from my turf. The smart ones do, at least. *he watched Delly's little stretch with interest, but said nothing about it* Nah, it's okay. I don't think I'll be getting any more work tonight, so I've got plenty of time to catch up on sleep. *he smirked at the offer she made* Either way I'd be happy just having you there, but if you're feeling creative I'll go with it.

Shadowy Player

"It must be all that experience of yours. You've definitely gotta be in shape to do all that stuff. The demons'll know that too." She grinned, though not having noticed Dante watching the stretch. "Good. I'd hate for you to be too tired for a job later." She smirked in response before sitting up, turning slightly to face him more. "Well, I do have a couple new ideas we could try out. And I learned something that was pretty cool, so there's always that."

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Eating the last of his pizza crust, Dante chuckled again* Was there ever any doubt? *He leaned back on the couch even more, stretching out to show his abs through his shirt* Ooh, I'm liking the sound of this. *he leaned his head a little closer to Delly* Can you tell me what those are, or would that ruin the surprise?

Shadowy Player

In the middle of trying to finish her beer, she looking down right at Dante's abs and almost choked on her drink, practically spitting some out of her mouth at the can in embarrassment. After coughing a few times to clear her throat, she set the can down next to her feet. "I'd say not. At least, I never would've doubted it." She leaned on her arm to be a little closer to Dante, with a small smirk. "Well, I could show you one now, but the others will be a surprise~"

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Whoa, you okay? *Dante sat back up, resting a hand gently on Delly's shoulder* That didn't sound too good. *once it as clear that Delly was alright, Dante backed off again. The gap between them soon shrank, though, and he found himself smirking back at her* What, you're gonna show me down here? Okay, now I'm really intrigued.

Shadowy Player

"Ahh, y-yeah, I'm fine." Delly coughed a few more times, making sure to wipe away any beer that might've gotten on her face. "Some just went down my throat when I was breathing in. Kinda painful when that happens... I'm alright though. Thanks." Patting the center of her chest a few times, She took a few deep breathes to calm herself again. "Now now, it's nothing bad yet. This'll lead to the other surprises." She smirked a little as the necklace hidden just under her shirt shined faintly, and a pair of hands covered Dante's eyes. "Guess who~" A second voice came from behind Dante that sounded exactly like Delly's, yet she hadn't moved... Which begged the question as to why there was another body in the room with the same voice.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Dante spotted the light coming off Delly's necklace, but before he could say anything about it, his eyes were suddenly covered* Wha? *he froze when he heard Delly's voice from behind him, what little there was to see of his expression becoming totally puzzled* Wait, how can you be back there when you're still next to me? How does that...Oh. *his confusion gave way to a broad smirk and a devious chuckle* Interesting. Very interesting. So how are you doing this? I assume magic's involved, but what kind?

Shadowy Player

Delly couldn't hold back her laughter at Dante's confusion for more than a few seconds, but it was quickly replaced by a surprised expression of her own. "W-Wow. I figured you'd catch on quick, but not that quick." She scratched her head in embarrassment for a moment before chuckling again. "It's duplication magic, if I remember correctly. It's this necklace that Haruko gave me to make work around the bar quicker." The copy uncovered Dante's eyes before moving over to sit on Delly's lap, one arm draped over her shoulders for support. It was almost a perfect copy too, but the hair and eye color seemed a bit faded, making it easier to tell the difference between the two.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Once he could see again, Dante's eyes flitted back and forth between the two Dellys as he compared them* Pretty decent duplication, too. Does it take a lot of energy, though? I'd hate to burn you out for the sake of something like this. *his smirk grew* Oh, but the possibilities are close to endless. *he leaned an arm up on the back of the couch, his aw resting against his fist as a dreamy look spread across his face* Mmm~

Shadowy Player

"It takes a little bit, but it's not too bad on my energy as long as I'm not doing anything too stressful." After watching Dante seemingly start to daydream about what could be done for a few seconds, Delly's face turned bright red almost instantly once she caught on. "H-Hey now, don't get too far ahead without us!"
"Yeah, that's no fun!" The double chimed in, seemingly far less embarrassed than the original.
"Q-Quiet you..." She crossed her arms with an stammered mumble, trying to avert her eyes for at least a few seconds.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Hmm. And you've even got different attitudes. Very interesting magic, indeed. *Dante sat himself up a little bit taller, taking his arm off the back of the couch* Well if you don't want me getting ahead, feel free to catch up with me any time. *his trash from their impromptu dinner forgotten, he moved closer to both Dellys and quieted his voice to a rumble* I'd love to hear all of your ideas.

Shadowy Player

"I'm a bit more... Uninhibited than she is." The copy grinned in delight as Delly's face turned a bit more red before she leaned her head on top of the original's. "And I'm sure she has many ideas floating around in there somewhere. We just gotta coax them outta there~"
"A-And how do you think we could do that? I-If we're all just thinking, t-then nothing's gonna get done." Delly sputtered, just barely missing Dante's gaze as her tail twitching around anxiously as he lowered his voice.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Dante chuckled, sitting back up again as he brought his voice back to normal* Oh, stuff's gonna get done, alright. I just thought we'd pool our ideas beforehand. *he pushed himself up from the couch, rolling onto his feet and extending a hand to each Delly* If you're so keen on getting started, though, I can work with that. *he ended the sentence with a quick wink*

Shadowy Player

The two grabbed Dante's hands and pulled themselves to their feet. While the double just held onto Dante's hand, the real Delly clung to his arm with an embarrassed face. "W-Well, I've got a couple ideas, b-but I don't want to say it out loud, s-so..." She leaned up to whisper low enough that only the two of them could hear, despite the fact of the only other person around was, for all purposes, her. Those ideas, however, were something that couldn't be repeated in proper company (and to avoid getting the writer in trouble) that included a few things that she couldn't have done just by herself.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Grinning, Dante leaned over to let Delly whisper in his ear. The more he listened, the more he found himself on the verge of drooling* Ooh, listen to you. I gotta say, I really appreciate this adventurous streak you've got. Both of you. *he looked back and forth between the Dellys* So, what do you say we put some of these ideas into practice? *his eyes snuck downward for a second, then back up again* I'd rather go upstairs now, while I can still walk.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff