Welcome to Gaia! ::

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*There was a very faint twitch in Dante's right eye when Claudia told him her story* I'm very sorry to hear that. The system can be rough, so I'm glad you got out of it so soon. *He hid his uneasiness in another smirk* Why thank you. I've had a good many years of practice with it. These, too. *he patted his side, the gun underneath making a faint metallic sound* They don't seem to faze you at all, though. Is that why your first thought when I said I could get you a job was to list off survival skills?
Claudia coulent help but laugh as he mentioned her talking about her survival skills. "Yah that would be why. And my uncil taught me a little bit of what he knows." She replied smiling at him "Being raised around guns helps too i guess...although i cant fire one". She added.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Raised around them? *Dante took another sip of whiskey* What did your uncle do for a living, then? *right when he set his glass back down on the table, Dante burped loudly* Oh. *he cleared his throat, looking a bit sheepish despite looking Claudia in the eye again*

((I need to go soon.))
Claudia giggled as eh burped. "No Worries." She replied to him "He was the Chief of police back in my Russian Home town. He was corrupt." She added looking slightly ashamed. "But he kept me alive, and taught me the skills necessary to stay alive."
((Yah im off to bed right now myself im super tired, work in the morning, have a good nightI cant even think of an exit so yah lol .))

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Russia? Really? *Dante's smile was now more enthused than sly* I'd never have guessed. *he yawned, covering his mouth with the back of one hand* Hey, I hate to cut our conversation short, but I think this is starting to kick in. *he held up his whiskey glass, draining the rest of it. In actuality, Dante didn't know whether it was the alcohol, the talk or a little of both that had done it, but he felt much more relaxed than he'd thought he'd feel when he'd walked in* Thanks for your time. I hope I can get a little more of it sometime soon. *he stood up, setting his glass behind the bar before taking one of the room keys* I don't think driving home is in the cards for me tonight. I'll see you around. *he gave Claudia a wave over his shoulder as he gathered up his guitar case and headed into the back*

((Goodnight.))
User Image
Claudia woke up in her room without her covers and fully dressed. She was so tired last night she didn't even get the change to get undressed. Yawning she sat up and swung her legs to the ground. She stood up and made he way to her rooms bathroom and turned the shower tap on.
when she was finished washing she stood there for a moment with the water running down her face and pondered the previous days events. So Dantes a Devil Hunter. She thought to herself. I should have guessed.
Once she had made herself presentable, a clean set of clothing consisting of jean shorts instead of her usual black skirt, and a white long v-neck shirt with long flowing lace sleeves. She slipped her feet into her flip flops and headed out the door. It had taken her forever to dry her hair and put it in pig tails.
She walked into the bar, slipping her room key back into her pocket, heaven forbid she loose it!
Walking behind the bar she grabbed her self a cup of coffee, scooped two spoonful's of sugar and put some cream in it before stirring it and grabbing her self a bowl of yogurt with strawberry's in it.
She took a seat at the Bar and began to sip at her coffee.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Dante came out of the back some time after Claudia had sat down, dragging his feet as he walked. When he came into the light it was obvious that he wasn't fully awake, his eyes open barely a crack. He was also missing half his clothing and, once more, his hair looked un-brushed. He rubbed his eyes once, blinked them open wider and froze* Uh...I'm not at home, am I?
Claudia looked up when she heard the sound of dragging footsteps to see a Half dressed Dante sleepily making his was into the bar. She couldn't help but start giggling at him. "Good morning Dante " She said not helping but to look him up and down, smiling to herself a bit. "Oh.. Would you like some coffee?" She offered standing up. "And Dont worry you make half naked look good.Not just anyone can pull that off" She added laughing.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*In spite of his usual nature, a very faint pink tinge had spread over Dante's cheekbones upon realizing he was only half dressed* Uh, no thanks. *he yawned* Water would be nice, though. *the faint blush faded as he smirked* Thank you very much. I do my best.
"Water it is." Claudia said laughing at his response. She grabbed a tall glass and went to the fridge to grab him some cold water. She returned and brought it to him before gesturing to where she was sitting. "Care to join me?" She coudnt help but let her eyes wander a bit. after all she was only human. "Or would you perfer to get dressed first?" She added with a small giggle.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Dante took a seat, arms crossed over his chest* Nah, I think I'm alright. I see you don't seem to mind. *he reached out to take the water, drinking it in big gulps at first* Ahh, that's much better. Thanks. *he relaxed into his seat, setting the glass back on the table half-emptied* Now where can I get some of those? *he gestured to the pieces of strawberries in the yogurt* Did it come with the berries in it already, or did you mix 'em in?
User Image
"Ha! Yah very true i dont mind." She admitted slyly.She crossed her legs and leaned back in her chair, her white flip flop hanging from her foot slightly. "I mixed them in, there's pre sliced strawberry's in the fridge, which i was happy to see because me and knifes in the morning don't mix." She said with a playful smile. "Would you like me to grab you a bowl?" She offered leaning forward in her seat, tilting her head slightly waiting for his reply.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Dante drank the rest of the water, rising from his chair and heading to the fridge* You don't have to get up again on my account. *he took out the berries, dropping several of the slices into a bowl and eating a few already on his way back to the table* Mmm. Not fresh-cut anymore, but still delicious. *Dante focused on eating for a few seconds more before speaking up again* So, last night I think I heard you mention that something happened to a friend of yours recently. You feel like talking about it?
"Yah he was in an accident, Thats what the cops are saying anywas, Hes saying he was being tracked down by someone. Im not quite sure he didnt make much sence. You know being all doped up on morphine." She Sighed remembering the gibberish Darin had been speaking when she was visiting him. None of it really made any sense to her but it was enough for her to wonder. "He does owe allot of people money, maybe it was a hit... i don't know." She added as she looked up at Dante and taking a bite of her own yogurt and strawberry's. S little bit of yogurt drizzled down her lip a bit and she started to giggle. "Sorry." She said, blushing a bit and wiping it up with her finger and licking it off, before picking out a strawberry to eat.
((just realized how late it is im off gotta be up early tomorrow, ill reply to whatever you write tomorrow smile ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff