Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Cutie-Pie

((So.. I saw this and half way read both pages. Hope you don't mind the intrusion..))

It was early morning when the tavern's front door opened with a creeeeeak. It took a few moments for the person who had opened it to actually step inside. Scanning the empty room before taking a few more steps and shutting the door behind her, she finally felt more at ease.

Breathing a sigh, the young lady took some time to straighten her disheveled appearance. Sweeping crimson bangs from her blue, crystal like eyes, she had a better look around the tavern. Was she too early? If so, why was the door unlocked? She found that fact odd, but lacked the curiosity to investigate it.

Catching sight of herself in a mirror on the farside wall, the girl took slight pains to make sure her up-do was looking it's best. After a moment of fiddling with her locks, she realized how silly she was being and let out a tiny giggle.
User Image
Claudia stirred in her bed, slowley she opened her large grey eyes and blink a few times.
"Guess its time to get out of bed." She said outloud to herself slowly siting up she scratched her head and pulled hte blankets off. Swinging her leggs to the floor the petite woman started to gather her clothing, which she had randomly thrown off last night before bed, and were laying g on the floor.
Walkign out of her room she went down the hall and into the deserted bar.
Adell must still be asleep She thought to herself, referring to the bartender/owner of the place.
She didnt think the man would mind if she put on a pot of coffee and grabed something for breakfast, paying for it of course.She pondered the thought for a minute.
Should i wake him?...no, no i think ill let him sleep in, im sure he could use it.
With that she made her way behind the bar and into the kitchen, she walked to the fridge and puled out a bagel and some creamcheese. Perfect! She thought, smiling to herself, she poped her bagel into the toaster and left back to the bar to put on a fresh pot of coffee.Which she had to find first. Now if i was a bartender where would i keep the coffee.. "Ah ha!" She exclaimed spoting the coffee that was on an open bottom shelf, out of the public's eye, and pulled it up to the counter, Grabing the scoop she placed 6 scoops of coffee grinds into the already waiting coffee maching. She was glad to see that there was already water in it, so she didnt have to fill it. She closed the lid and pressed the on button.
Hearing the ding of the toaster she swiftly made her way back to the kitchen and prepared ehr bagel, cleaning up her mess and placin gsome money under the till, for when Adell woke up of course, and took a seat on one of the bars couches,She pulled out one of the magazines on the rack and started to read one while she ate her bagel and waited for the coffee to brew.

Shadowy Player

((Hey Shika. You're not intruding at all. Feel free to post in here any time, 'cause it's open for everyone. :3 I'll try to be on tommorow morning if I can, if you feel like posting again tommorow.))

Adell let out a tired sigh as he turned off the water in the shower and dried himself off. He pulled on his favorite pair of shorts, buttoned up his shirt, and pulled on a pair of leg-wraps with a small pair of bells hanging from the tie near the top. They weren't exactly normal for people to wear, but he liked being a little eccentric. It couldn't do any harm right?
"I really need to find a better time to go running, rather than first thing in the morning..." He groaned, leaving the towel to hang over his neck, and just let his hair air dry. Making his way out of the back, he headed straight behind the bar to grab a Mountain Dew from one of the fridges. A man had to have something to drink that he loved in what was essentially his house, right?
Seeing as how he wasn't very observant when he was half-asleep, he paid no mind to the coffee that had been brewed and took a seat behind the bar, and cracked open his can of soda. He took one long sip of it, before setting his head down on the top of the bar with a quiet sigh.
User Image
Claudia woke with a start, her magazine laying on her stomach. Oh my god i must have fallen asleep! She thought to herself, sitting up she placed the magazine back in the rack she had picked it out of and looked around the bar as she heard Adell sigh.
"Oh good morning!" She said cheerfully, standing up and walking over to the bar.She took a seat at the bar wher the man was resting his head. "Just woke up eh?" She asked with a quiet giggle. "I put on some coffee and made a bagel for breakfast... I hope you dont mind,I cleaned up and paid for it."She added gesturing to the money under the till and the shiny counter.
"I didnt want to wake you, you looked pretty tired last night."

Shadowy Player

"Hm? Oh, good morning." Adell smiled a bit as he picked his head up, rubbing his eye a little bit. "Oh, that's fine. I tried to leave some stuff out so that you guys could use it. At least it means the coffee is gonna get used." He took another sip of his drink.
"Oh, you didn't have worry about that. I guess I had a bit of extra energy at some point, 'cause I woke up really early this morning and went for a run." He chuckled, rubbing the back of his head.
User Image
"Oh your a jogger are you?" She asked with a smile. Realizing she had left her coffee cup on the table by the couch she stood up and walked over to it, picking it up in her left hand and walked back to the bar. Seeing that the man was still half asleep eyeballed the coffee pot. "I hate to ask you to serve me when you've just woken up, but would i be able to get another cup of coffee ? i can get it myself, if you'd like to relax for a bit." She offered to him, noticing that he looked sore. "Are you ok?" She added giving him a slightly concerned expression.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Dante came out of the back rubbing his eyes, his hair sticking up every which way. This time of day really wasn't his strong suit, but sleeping alone in strange beds put him on edge* Morning. Do I smell food, or am I dreaming?

Shadowy Player

"Sorta. I like to try and keep in shape through different activities." He smiled. "Oh, sure, no problem." He turned to grab the pot of coffee and poured moe into the cup before placing the pot back where it was before. "I'm fine. I've pushed myself a hell of a lot harder before, so being a little sore is nothing." He chuckled.

Adell glanced over at Dante, and couldn't help but chuckle a little bit. "Morning. You're not a morning person either, huh? Claudia made some toast a little bit ago."
User Image
"Well that's good, i like to swim myself, nothing feels better than floating in the water...well to me anyways" She added after a few seconds.
She smiled as he handed her another coffee. "Thankyou." She said as she took a small sip of hte hot liquid
Claudia turned as Dante came out of the back rubbing his eyes. She giggled seeing his messy hair.
"Good morning Dante." She said with a smile, placing her hands in her lap, leggs crossed. "Did you have a good sleep?:"

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Dante made a little humming sound in response to Adell as he smoothed his hair down somewhat. It was still a mess when he moved his hands away, but it looked less windblown* Toast? Is there any left?

*he turned to Claudia* Well enough. I'm probably gonna take a nap when I get home either way. *he yawned, looking substantially more alert once his mouth closed* So where's this toast I've heard about?
User Image
color=indigo]Claudia giggled at the hungry man's request to the bartender.
"hungry too i see." She said with a laugh while playing with long,dark. hair, which was down at the moment..

Shadowy Player

"Swimming is pretty fun too." He smiled. "It's a nice change of pace from a lot of other sports and such."

"I think there's some left, but I don't know how much she made. You want any coffee?" Adell asked, motioning to the pot of coffee behind him with a small tilt of his head.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Of course. *Dante managed a smile, still trying to fix his hair* I haven't had anything to eat in almost twelve hours and the strawberries from my drink don't really count. It was a bit of a drive coming down here. I don't know if I said that last night or not.

No thanks. *he waved his hand toward Adell* I'm not really a coffee person.
User Image
"Oh i made lots!" She exclaimed with a cute grin, hopping off her bar stool she automatically went behind hte bar and grabbed the warm toast for Dante and came back with it, and a small tray of butter and a knife. She did all this before she had even realized,turning beat red she looked up at Adell.
"oh my.. I'm so sorry i didn't mean to go waltzing into your kitchen, im just so used to serving people." She added hastely taking her seat at the bar again, and wiping off some crumbs that had made their way onto the bar counter.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Dante's words came out in what was almost a sigh* Oh, thank you. *he immediately grabbed a slice, buttered it and started taking huge bites* Mm, perfect. It's not much, but it'll get me home. *the first slice was gone quickly, so he buttered another and began eating it* Is that so? Well then I might have good news for you. A friend of mine who owns a restaurant is looking for a temporary waitress to fill in for his regular one while she's on maternity leave. It won't be forever, but it'll be a start at some work around here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff