Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Player

((I apologize in advance if my rp skills aren't that good tonight. I'm dealing with a rather annoying headache right now and I have no clue why it's here.))

Adell couldn't help but laugh at Dante's reaction for a second. "It's nice to see you again, too, Dante." He smiled again as he turned to get the young woman's beer. "Me too. Lots of good times there. Thanks. I'm hoping that I can give people a nice place to stay, so even if it's not as lively, I don't mind."

"Coming right up." Adell smiled, turning to grab a beer out of the fridges that were placed against the wall. After he poured it in a cup with some ice, he set it down in front of the woman and took the money. "Here's your change." He smiled, setting the remaining money in front of her as well. "I'm glad to see some people come out here, considering the other, well known bars in town."

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Dante rotated himself on the bar stool so he was facing the girl more directly, his free arm hanging off to the outside* I see. I've got a similar story for how I heard about the place, but I wouldn't call the person who told me about it a friend. *he raised his hand up to lean his head against it, elbow still on the bar* Makes two of us, then. Sure, I love it when places like this are full of people, too, but this? Perfect ending to a long day.

*Dante lifted his head up to look at Adell* Either way sounds good. Hey, while you're back there, would you happen to have all the parts for a strawberry margarita?

Shadowy Player

"Sure do." Adell smiled, reaching to grab a glass for said margarita, then for the various ingredients he needed. A minute or so later, he set a strawberry margarita in front of Dante. "Hope ya like it." He smiled, leaning back against the wall behind him.
User Image
((Its all good im not the best myself. and i think your posts are just fine smile and what i say to everyone who has a headache is drink some water, usually their caused from dehydration. Advil always helps too razz *hands cookie* hope it goes away for ya )

Claudia giggled at the bartender. "Some of the best bars are not necessarily the most popular. " She said taking a sip of her beer, she hadn't even had to ask for ice and he had put it in, which was great because she loved ice in her beer, and in her wine."Thank you but.." She started giggling again a little embarrassed . " Keep it and this." She handed him enough money for a few drinks. " I like to have a little credit when i drink." She took another sip of beer. "Do you provide rooms for the night?" She put her beer down. She directed her attention back to the other patron in the building.
"Yes it is a perfect ending to a long day."She replied with a smile "Im Claudia." She held out her hand and gave the man a cute smile.

Shadowy Player

((Thanks. You're pretty good too. :3 I haven't had much to drink today, so that's probably it. -takes cookie thankfully- Thanks. I hope so too. :3))

"My thoughts exactly." Adell blinked a couple times at the money she gave him. "Are you sure? You seem nice enough, so I don't think you have to worry about it." He chuckled, rubbing the back of his head. He figured it was always best to ask with that sort of thing. "Oh, uh, of course." He smiled, pointing to the hallway in the back of the bar. "There's a couple rooms here, and the second floor too. I also use one of the rooms as my own, so I'm almost always here."

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((I'm going to need to sleep pretty soon, but not right away.))

*Dante picked up the margarita and took a long sip from it* Mm, that's pretty good. *he set the glass down to look Adell in the eye* How much do I owe you?

*Dante took Claudia's hand in his free one, smiling back* I'm Dante. Nice to meet you. *he took another drink from his margarita before speaking again* Correct me if I'm wrong, but I get the feeling you're from around here.
User Image

She shook Dante's hand. "Its nice to meet you too." She took a sip of beer before replying to his second question. "well sort of, I've been around town for about a week, i was staying with a friend, but now im in need of another place to stay...and possibly a job." She sighed.
She smiled at the bartender "Well i would love to rent a room off of you for a few nights if possible." She shoot him a smile. "If i need it for longer ill inform you of course,which i probably will... and that's nice to know."She replied to him saying that he resided in the establishment as well. "Least i know ill have some company on the lonely nights" She took another sip of her beer. She stared at the man for a moment before saying. " I don't believe i got your name." She said placing her beer down and extending a dainty hand for the man to shake
"Im Claudia."

Shadowy Player

((Same here. It's a little after 3 a.m. here, and my friend is probably gonna harass me in the morning to hang out. -_-;; ))

"Thanks." Adell grinned widely. "That's the first margarita I've made in a while. Glad to see I've still got a hang on it." Adell scratched his chin again. "Hm... Would $3 sound alright? I'm not really sure what to charge for all this sort of stuff."

"Of course." Adell smiled, reaching under the counter to grab a key and set it in front of Claudia. "You can stay as long as you like. I know what you mean. It's always nice to know someone is nearby at night, especially when it's quiet like this." Adell blinked again when she asked for his name. "Oh, uh, my name's Adell." He smiled, lightly shaking her hand. "It's nice to meet you Claudia."

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Mm. *Dante's mouth was on the rim of his glass* What kind of work are you looking for? I might know a few people.

*He took another, bigger drink before answering Adell* That sounds great. *Dante reached into his coat pocket, fishing out his wallet and handing the bills to Adell* You charge enough that you'll be making money, but not so much that you'll scare people off. Figure out how much the contents of, say, this glass costs in ingredients and go from there. *he took yet another drink* And don't worry. I wouldn't be surprised if your price went up after this conversation. *he yawned before nearly draining the glass completely*
((Hope you have a good sleep ttyl tomorrow probably ill be on after school im still stayin up fora while tho, kinda a night person lol))
User Image
Claudia giggled to her self as Adell grinned widely at making the margarita for Dante. The drink did look quite tasty, she was impressed with it herself.
"And its nice to meet you Adell." She smiled taking the key he gave her.

User Image
"You look pretty tired Dante." She said leaning on the counter in curiosity at the man. "Are you staying here too? and i dont really know i have have survival skills, i can defend myself...Kinda.." She said looking away for a moment. "Im more of a people person though. and some what shy." She admitted to him.

Shadowy Player

"Really? Sweet." Adell smiled. "The last thing I'd want to do is scare any one off, although, I think rumors could do that for me. I'll have to look into how much stuff costs tommorow when I have a chance." He couldn't help but laugh a little bit. "If it does go up, I'm sure it won't be by much."

"Well, I think I'm gonna turn in for the night. You guys can stay as long as you want, and if you want stay Dante, there's room keys behind the bar. Staying is no charge." Adell smiled before he headed for the back. "If either of you guys need me, I'll be back here. Good night." He said with a yawn before slipping into his room for the night.

((I'll be on tommorow too. Nothing wrong with being a night person. I usually am, but I just know my friend is gonna call and harass me if I sleep too long tommorow.))
User Image
"Good night Adell" She happily replied to the exhausted bartender. She took another sip of her ice beer, which was over half empty now

((Ok sounds good lol gota love friends who do that razz myne do it all the time too. hav a good sleep smile ))

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Dante gave a wave to Adell as he left, finishing his drink and setting the glass on the bar. He yawned again before replying to Claudia* Yeah I am. On both counts. It's too long a drive back home for this late and I'm not gonna risk it. *he chuckled* Survival skills? We're on that already? Nah, the people I meant are business owners. Maybe one of 'em could use an extra pair of hands around the office. I'll have to check when I can call 'em.

*He stood up, walking around the bar to not only pick up a key, but to wash and dry his own glass* It's the kid's first night on the job. I'm not gonna leave work for him in the morning. *Dante set the clean glass behind the bar and headed for the back, trying to find the room number that matched his key. He turned around, taking a few steps backwards* I'll see you tomorrow, I hope. You have a good night, Claudia. It's been good talking to you. *He spun back around, finally happening upon the right door and going inside for the night.

((Goodnight all.))
User Image
((Goodnight smile ))
Claudia smiled as she watched the man wash his own glass "yes i hope to see you as well."She said with a smile "Have a good sleep Dante."
Not quite finished her drink Claudia decided to bring her glass into her room with her, where she layed down on her bed to read a book before she passed out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff