Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Player

Delly looked down for a moment out of embarrassment before standing up as well, taking her helmet in hand as she did so. "I'd say that sounds like a good idea. As much as I like the snow, there's a time of year for this kind of thing naturally."

"Yeah, you've got a point." Adell sighed as he stood up "You said you're bike only fits two, right? Looks like I'm gonna have to use my old cat trick then." He stretched his arms over his head and arched his back a bit to loosen up. "Just give me a sec." He said before disappearing behind a nearby tree for a moment. After a poof of snow shot out from behind the tree, a dark brown Tonkinese cat wandered out from behind the tree towards Delly, dragging Adell's clothing in it's mouth.

((It's been so long since I had him do this that I'd practically forgotten that he and Delly could.))

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((I don't think I ever knew.))

"Huh?" Dante watched in confusion as Adell walked out of sight. Before he could ask what Adell meant, the man had reappeared as a cat in front of him. "Well, that fixes things." Dante smiled and pointed over his shoulder at the bike* Just hold on tight and don't let go. I'll drive slower to help you keep from stabbing anyone with those claws, but my bike can only go so slow without flopping over."

Shadowy Player

((It's one of those "only gets used once in an eternity unless I try to be silly" abilities. I think I'm the only person who really knows that it's a constant ability of the twins.))

Adell gave Dante a small nod before making his way to the bike, still dragging his clothes in his mouth. It wasn't until Delly had put her helmet on and took the clothes from him that he jumped up onto the bike's seat, awaiting the other two.

As Delly climbed onto the bike to wait for Dante, she held Adell's clothes to her chest with one arm, with was shortly accompanied by Adell himself, trying to figure out a way to get into a stable position for the ride.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Dante wiggled his way onto what remained of the bike seat, pulling his helmet down over his face. "You know what? Screw it. I don't care if you claw the hell out of my coat this time. I can get it patched. As long as Delly's got arms to hold on with, let's just get this done." Wit that, he started up the bike's engine, turning it around as gingerly as he could as he waited for the twins to sort themselves out.

Shadowy Player

((Wow, I think I hit the biggest bout of procrastination/can't figure out quite what to have my characters do with this post. Sorry about the really long wait.))

"Alright then." Delly leaned forward to wrap her arms around Dante's stomach for stability, keeping Adell's cloths in place with her legs. Adell on the other hand, decided to flatten out as much as he could between the two where there was a tight fit, only planning to use his claws for grip should it be necessary.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((Hey, patience of a saint.))

Feeling that everything was in order behind him, Dante started his bike back off on the path to the bar. The snow caught up in the tires made the dirt road harder to navigate at first, churning up masses of wet earth to replace it in the rubber grooves, but the bike never slowed down more than a few times. Finally they pulled up in front of the bar and Dante ripped the helmet off his head with a loud sigh. "Phew! It's harder to breathe in that thing than it looks. Alright, let's get someplace a little warmer."

Shadowy Player

((Indeed you do.))

Delly held onto Dante tightly as they made their way back to the bar, only feeling Adell's claws grip into her pant leg once as they got back onto the road. Once the bike came to a stop, she pulled her own helmet off as well with a quiet breath. "Tell me about it. You can get a bit used to it, but it doesn't seem to get a lot easier." She chuckled, taking her brother's clothes in one hand as she got off, setting the helmet in her place on the seat. Adell followed suit, seeming to be a bit more deliberate about how he landed because of his injuries.
Delly strided up to the door and pulled it open, waiting for the other two. "After you."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff