Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Lunatic

"No, b-but I started and now it's hard to stop." Delly leaned over into Dante just to keep herself relatively upright. "I dunno what exactly is in this stuff, but holy crap it strong." Her laughter slowly dwindled down to a series of giggles, resting her head against him with a sleepy grin. "That might be a good idea. Who knows what'll happen if we stay much longer."

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Dante let his face drop into Delly's hair from above her* Mmph. You get up first. I can't move until you do. *He tried in vain to lift his head away so Delly could move* Just a minute here. *Placing an arm around her, he was bale to pull himself up, but now he had pinned her to his chest* There. Now you go.

Familiar Lunatic

Despite trying her best to get up, and pushing lightly off of both Dante and the table with the palms of her hand, Delly couldn't manage to break free of Dante's arm. "I would, but I can't seem to get free." She laughed a little more, looking up to him with a funny grin. "Y'know, I'm really happy to see you and all, but ya gotta let me go for a second. Unless you wanna sleep right here in the booth." She suggested jokingly, a series of small giggles and snickers following suit for a few moments.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Huh? Oh. *Dante moved his arm back, smirking down at Delly* Fine, but who says I wanna let go? *Clumsily he leaned forward to plant a kiss on what turned out to be the bridge of her nose* I'm not gonna sleep down here, though. That'd hurt in the morning.

Familiar Lunatic

"I can't say I'd want you to either, if it wasn't needed." Following Dante's movement with her eyes, Delly ended up cross-eyed for a moment when he kissed her nose, accompanied by a rather faint blush and grin that was torn between happiness, and an urge to giggle. She pushed off the table to stand up while she had the chance, offering a hand to him to get up. "I can't say I blame you. These aren't quite as comfortable as my bed."

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Dante took Delly's hand and started to rise from his seat* Yeah. Not as warm, either, even with you next to me. *Getting to his feet, Dante made one careless, overzealous move that sent both him and Delly topping to the floor again. Though he managed to roll himself off to one side, he still partially landed on top of her arm* Ugh. I'm sorry. *Unwilling to move, he struggled to push himself up* You okay? I need more of a hand than I thought.

Familiar Lunatic

"Yeah, that's definitely not as nic-!" Delly let out loud surprised yelp at being dragged to the floor. "O-Ow..." She rubbed her face a bit with her other hand before responding. "D-Don't worry about it. My arm hurts a bit though..." She struggled a bit to pull her arm out from under Dante before examining it for a moment. "Seems like this is gonna be a bit tougher than we thought."

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Dante managed to slide himself away and started to push up from the floor* I've got it this time. I know what I'm doing. *His vision and thoughts only felt cloudier, but he got to his feet unsteadily and reached down to help Delly up* Here, I'll hold onto something. *He braced one hand on the edge of the table for good measure*

Familiar Lunatic

Delly shook her injured arm a bit, as if it would make the pain go away entirely. "Alright. Hopefully this time'll go better." Opting that it was a better choice, she reached up with her other arm and grabbed lightly onto Dante, pulling herself up with a bit of a struggle. "Oookay, heeeere we go." Taking a moment to make sure she wasn't leaning far enough in any direction to fall over again, she grabbed the table as well to keep steady.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Forcing himself to focus, Dante pulled Delly back onto her feet perfectly* There we go. Like nothing happened. *He hiccuped loudly, a hand flying to his mouth* Let's just get going now. Stick close to me, okay? *Dante slid the tips of his fingers along the table's edge until it dropped off, when he leaned the same hand against the wall. He moved toward the stairs, taking one unsteady step up onto the first one*

Shadowy Player

Delly gave a small nod before following right behind Dante, taking small steps in an attempt to keep herself from tripping. Once they got to the stairs, she reached under his jacket to get a light grip on his belt, and placed her other hand on the handrail. "You gonna be okay getting up here?"

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Dante gripped the railing tightly as he took a look up at the top of the stairs* Yeah. 'M watching myself this time. *The cloudy feeling was starting to give way to regular fatigue, so while Dante could think more clearly again, it still took great effort to keep his body coordinated. Slowly he climbed the stairs, each step deliberate and calculated* You know, I never thought getting up stairs would take about as much time as one of my jobs, but here I am. Huh. *His eyes very nearly started to cross for a moment before he focused on his feet again, walking carefully until he reached the top*

Shadowy Player

Delly seemed to get quiet as they slowly worked their way up the stairs, though it was just an effect of her trying to concentrate on her own steps. While she wasn't heavily intoxicated, she was drunk enough to affect her motor skills to the point where all her attention had to be on them. "I never thought I' wouldn't be able to think and walk at the same time. Guess there's a first time for everything, huh?" She laughed a bit, not letting go of her grip on his belt.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Once his feet were firmly on the top landing, Dante relaxed and let go of the railing* Phew! And after all that, I'm sure we're both ready for bed. *He yawned, almost wobbling over backward* After you. Really, you're still holding onto me.

Shadowy Player

"Huh? O-Oh! Sorry about that!" Delly blushed a bit as she let go of his belt and reached for the doorknob. "Yeah, I think going to bed is a really good idea at this point." She laughed a bit as she pulled the door open and stepped inside to wait for Dante.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff