Welcome to Gaia! ::

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Dante allowed himself to smile at Adell's apology as he leaned against the doorway* Hey, no problem. Just doing my duty. I'd hate to see you go that far. It's tempting, I know, but it's not worth it.

Familiar Lunatic

"One moments revenge, for a few months of prison. Seems like something I wouldn't want to go through anyway. Plus,the guilt isn't a very flattering prize either." Giving Dante a small grin as he stood up, he walked over to his closet to grab a clean black t-shirt and pulled it on. "I'd shake your hand or something, but uh... I'd rather keep the blood to myself. Y'know sanitary stuff. Don't think you'd want it either." He chuckled, only just now realizing that both of his hands had blood on them, either fresh or dried from the ride back. He'd clean that up soon enough though.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Dante chuckled* You got that right. You keep washing up. I think I'll take Delly up on that free drink now. *He turned and started heading for the stairs, taking the first couple of steps with some hesitation*

Familiar Lunatic

"Go right ahead. I think you deserve at least one for helping me out today. Take whatever you'd like, or if you want something made, just grab Haruko. I think she's down there right now." Adell wandered across the hallway a minute later and into the bathroom to work on cleaning his arms off. He certainly didn't have a problem with the offer. He hadn't known about it before then, but he seemed pretty calm about it.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Dante shrugged* And if she's not, I can mix it myself. I swear, if business ever gets real slow for me, you could hire me. Not that that's gonna happen, though. I'll see you. *He headed down the stairs, swinging around toward the bar itself*

Shadowy Player

"Hopefully things'll never get that bad for ya." Adell's laugh could be heard for a second before the bathroom door shut behind him, followed by the faint sound of running water..

At first glance, Haruko wasn't manning the bar, but the sound of someone washing dishes could be heard from the kitchen, so at least she hadn't gone and left things unattended.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Dante sat himself down on one of the bar stools and leaned his elbows on the bar. He wasn't about to interrupt Haruko's work, but he figured he'd wait a little bit before getting back up and mixing his own drink. Still a bit on-edge from the night's events, though, he got up sooner than planned and stuck his head into the kitchen doorway* Hey, Haruko. Sounds like you're busy back here. Mind if I mix something myself?

Shadowy Player

Haruko brushed her hair out of her face before turning to face Dante, glass and dishtowel in hand. "As long as you know how to mix what you'd like, go right ahead. If you need any help though, just give me a yell." She gave him a small smiled before setting down what was in her hand to fish a rubber band out of her pocket and tie her hair back into a pony tail with it. "Everything should be right on the wall behind the bar, so things shouldn't be too hard to find."

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Thanks, but I do know what I'm doing. I'll be right outside, then. *Dante gave Haruko his little salute and walked back behind the bar, grabbing what he needed for his drink. Pretty soon he had a perfectly mixed bloody mary sitting there in front of him. Cleaning the bottles back up, Dante walked around the bar to the stools to drink it*

Shadowy Player

"Alright then. I'll leave you to it then." Haruko let out a small chuckle before getting back to work. A few minutes passed before she finished the cleaning that had been needed and stepped back out to the bar. Giving only a tired sigh as she made her way to one of the coolers to find a beer for herself. "I tell ya, just when everything seems like it gets peaceful, something like this happens." She used one of her key-chains to pop the cap off of her drink and took a sip. "Almost feels like some kind of joke."

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Dante paused mid-sip to hum a reply to Haruko* Well, that's life for you. Sometimes it all feels like one big joke. *he took another sip, blowing a big breath of air out of his mouth afterward* Perfect spice job yet again. *he examined his drink with pride* Anyway, as I was saying, the world has a funny way of doing that. I guess it's a good thing, though. We wouldn't appreciate those peaceful moments without it. *there was a ghost of a smile on his face, as if some nostalgic thought had crossed his mind, but he said nothing more about it*

Shadowy Player

((Sorry if this post seems a little weird, or like something another one of my characters might say. Since I really haven't used her much, her attitude's not really fleshed out just yet.))

"Heh, that's so true that it almost hurts." Haruko let out a small chuckle before taking a rather large sip. Taking note of an odd difference in Dante's smile, she decided to try and steer things to a little happier of a route. "Although sometimes, from that same joke, great things can happen. I know Nike certainly wouldn't be around if things hadn't gotten crazy before Adell came around. That's lead to some very memorable and peaceful times for the both of us." She gave a rather small reminiscent smile of her own before taking another sip, though it wasn't as happy a one as she would've liked.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((No, that post came out fine.))

*Dante smiled and pointed his finger at Haruko, trying not to jerk his hand forward hard enough to spill his remaining drink* And that's just the way to see it. *He took another sip* I'm glad the two of you found each other, too. You seem to make a damn good match.

Shadowy Player

((Good. I was kinda worried about it, so that's why it took me so long to write.))

"You think so?" Haruko couldn't hold back a small fit of laughter, setting her beer on the counter so she wouldn't spill it by accident. "I'm glad to hear someone other than Delly thinks that." Once she managed to calm herself down again, she picked her drink up again, though the occasional small laugh let itself out. "You gotta admit, genetically, we're an odd pair. A succubus and a half ice, half cat demon is far from normal."

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Dante chuckled at the same time that he took another sip of his drink, coughing some of it back into the glass* That depends on your definition of "normal," don't you think? *He paused to wipe some errant bloody mary off his cheek, licking the tip of his thumb off after*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff