Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Player

After giving her another dose of pain-killers, Haruko had taken to changing Delly's bandages and helping her into a clean pair of clothes. "I'm sure everything's fine. They'll be back before you know it." She planted a soft kiss on Delly's forehead with a grin before taking a seat on the floor next to her bed again. Delly, on the other hand, took to playing around with her hair with a goofy grin. At least she seemed a lot happier now that she had some medicine in her system.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*It wasn't too long before Dante pulled up to the bar and headed inside. Once there, he made a bee line for Delly's room. He knocked gently on the door as soon as he was up there* Delly? It's me. I've got good news.

Shadowy Player

"Huh? O-Oh, come in!" She smiled at bit at the knock before taking her hand away from Haruko's hair, who took the chance to stand up. "What is it?" Though the thought of sitting up crossed her mind, her injuries did as well, so she just stayed laying on her side to face the door.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Dante opened the door and walked in* Well, you sound much happier now. Good timing. Adell found the guys and we took care of 'em. With any luck, they'll go straight from the hospital to jail for that level of property damage. *he walked a little further into the room, kneeling down by the bed* After that, it's just a matter of time before something brings up what they did to you. They didn't seem like the type to keep a secret very well. *he reached out to touch Delly's fingers again* Something tells me they're never gonna bother anyone again.

Shadowy Player

"Y-Yeah, my medicine's kicking in, so I feel a lot better than earlier." A rather large smile came across her face as Dante told her the news. "T-That's awesome! That makes me so happy. Thank you so much!" Her fingers twitched a little from the touch, though it wasn't meant in a bad way. "Um... D-Do you mind coming a little closer so I can give you a hug..? I-I really want to thank you somehow..." A rather faint blush appeared on her cheeks from having to ask such a question. However, being that it was the most she could do without possible re-injury at the moment, she couldn't help but feel at least a twinge of embarrassment.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Dante smiled down at Delly* No problem. *He reached his arms out to support his weight on either side of her, moving down just enough to hover over her* Hug away. Don't squeeze too hard, though. I don't wanna hurt you.

Shadowy Player

"I will." Delly moved a bit once Dante used his arms for support, getting a general idea of where he might've been. Reaching her arms up, and taking a few seconds to find where his upper body was, she managed to wrap her arms around Dante for a rather weak hug. "Thank you." She smiled gently, not wanting to let go for a little while. Once her arms got tired however, she had to release her hug to lay down, facing up towards Dante. "Uh, d-do you want something to drink? You can have whatever you want for free."

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*As Delly hugged him, Dante lowered his head enough to plant a kiss on her forehead just above the bandages* Mm, that's a tempting offer. I might take you up on that, but I'll think good and hard about it first. Heh, this keeps up and I'll be drinking you out of business. *He moved himself beside Delly again* Anything more that you need? I'd feel wrong just leaving you up here.

Familiar Lunatic

"Oh don't worry about that. We can manage the difference." Delly smiled a bit as she readjusted her t shirt a little. "I'm alright. Haruko found my headphones, s-so I'm just gonna listen to some music and try to get some sleep." She managed to roll over towards him a bit easier, trying to avoid bending her stomach much in the movement. "B-But if you don't mind, can you turn on my stereo for me? The music helps me relax."

At the same time, Adell made his way through the front door and straight up to his room, which was right to Delly's, to clean off his arm, discarding the fairly bloody bar towel in his doorway.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Sure. *Dante got up and turned the stereo on, moving back toward Delly's bed once he'd done it* There you go. I'll be downstairs if you need me. *He gave her fingers one more little touch before standing up and heading into the upstairs hall. There he spotted the bar towel* Hey, slowpoke. Took you long enough. *He leaned his head into Adell's doorway* Something else get you on the way back, or was it the pain?

Familiar Lunatic

"Thanks Dante." Delly gave him another small smile before pulling a nearby pillow close to cuddle with once he left the room.

Adell was in the middle of cleaning his arm off to begin wrapping it, the bloody shirt discarded into a pile of dirty clothes that he'd be washing soon. Not like a simple cleaning was gonna clean that mess up very effectively. "It's a lot harder to use the throttle with a bullet wound in your arm than I'd though. Well, at least when you don't have much adrenaline pumping through. I got half-way back here before it really hit me and I had to stop for a little bit." He gave Dante a hearty chuckle, as if he hadn't even been hurt.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Did you take anything for it yet? *Dante couldn't help the almost parental tone that was creeping into his voice. It wasn't just the injury that had him concerned about Adell* Cleaning it up and putting on a real dressing are good, but how long is it gonna take you to heal?

Shadowy Player

"No, I haven't taken anything yet. I was more concerned with doing that after I have it all wrapped up." Adell turned his head a bit to look at his arm a bit more, examining it. "I'd say... roughly a week or two at least. I think it might've nicked one of the bones though, by how much much it hurts. That'll take longer, but I'm not really sure on that one..." He leaned forward and propped his elbows on his knees, looking at the floor for a minute with a rather small chuckle to himself. "Hard to believe after all the stuff I've been through, I let someone like that actually hit me with a shot. I've gotta be getting sloppy..."

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Dante couldn't help bit cringe at the mental image Adell's description of the wound had just given him* Yeah, that kind hurts the worst. Hey, don't beat yourself up about it. For one, you were understandably distracted. I probably would've been, too, if I'd found the guys first. It's hard to keep a level head when you're out for revenge. Second, you're not perfect. Nobody is. We all slip up sometimes. Focus on getting that injury taken care of for now. You did alright.

Shadowy Player

"You can say that again. I didn't notice how much it hurt until the adrenaline wore off. You've got a point though. It's been so long since I wanted to get revenge for something that badly, so I guess it really was clouding me quite a bit." He couldn't help but let out a small laugh before sitting up again. Adell grabbed a wrap of bandages from next him on the bed and pulled the one end out to start the roll. Having barely noticed Dante's cringe, he decided it was probably better not to let him see the wound directly while he took to wrapping it up. He bit the one end and began wrapping the rest of it tightly around his arm and the wound, making rather quick and effective work of the task. "Oh and uh... Thank you... For talking me out of what I was going to do earlier. It brought back some really bad memories, and my mind went that route rather than a rational one..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff