Welcome to Gaia! ::

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((Yikes. Are you feeling better now?))

*The aura around Dante faded as he sighed and let his shoulders droop while still holding the other man by his shirt* Well I guess that's a start. *he took the knife with his other hand, pocketing it* Not really the kind of turnaround I was looking for, but hey, I'm probably expecting too much. I'll tell you what: You can sleep on it for a while. *Dante let the man's collar go, but just as he released his grip, he threw a quick right hook that hit the other man in the side of his head*

Shadowy Player

((A bit, but I can still feel it in my stomach. I'm gonna be going to bed after this post so I can get a good amount of sleep. Trying to beat whatever this thing is out before I get sick again.))

"W-What d'you-" The man was knocked out cold by Dante's punch, falling back to the pavement without the smallest hint of conciousness.
Despite all of the commotion that had been caused, none of the other patrons seemed to have left the bar until a few gunshots rung out from the storage rooms, the door to which looked like Adell had torn into to get access just seconds before. Once the shots rung out, everyone began scrambling to get out of the bar, forced to try and squeeze through the only door in the front of the bar.

It really hadn't taken Adell longer than a second to figure out who James was when he had been fired at upon questioning the only man back there. Neglecting the one that had actually hit his right upper arm, he managed to pin the man to the wall with ice around his wrists. "Now now, that's not how you treat someone who asked a simple question..." A rather wicked grin found it's was to Adell's face as he ripped the pistol out of James' hand. "Now what do you say..." He took a step back to point it at the other man's stomach. "...I show you the same courtesy you showed my sister, hm?"

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Sighing again and shaking his head, Dante scooped the man up off the ground and slung him over one shoulder easily. He was just about to carry him off toward the nearest pay phone to call the police when the shots started* s**t. *He hopped over the frame of the broken front window to get inside, slipping past all of the evacuating patrons. The shots had come from the very back, so Dante left the unconscious man at one of the booths along the side wall as he went to investigate*

*When he saw what was going on in back, Dante stopped a few feet away and shouted* Hey! That's enough! *he walked straight up to Adell, his voice at a normal level now* Come on, do you really wanna be on his level? Let's just knock him out like his partner and get the cops on 'em.

Shadowy Player

Adell clenched his teeth at Dante's suggestion, keeping the pistol aimed at James. who now had a piece of ice covering his mouth to keep him from talking. "He's not gonna learn like that." His body visually tensed up around the shoulders, though he still seemed determined to carry through. "They''ll just give him a slap on the wrist! T-That's all they did when I was a kid." His resolution seemed to quickly fade, however, the hand that gripped the pistol beginning to noticeably shake. It seemed that he really couldn't carry through as easily as he'd hoped after all this time.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Dante couldn't help but look incredulous, lowering his voice so only Adell could hear him* For aggravated assault? Where'd you grow up? *His attention turned back to James as he spoke normally again* Either way, this is more than a little excessive. I'd really hate to see you do this. *He turned to face Adell, his arm starting to rise from his side toward the gun* Come on. I think he gets the point. I'd rather see him rot in jail than get a jump on rotting back here.

Familiar Lunatic

((I think this is the first time I've ever posted here on this account.))

"I-I'll tell you some other time." When Dante's hand was getting close to the gun, Adell looked to the floor and held it out in the palm of his open hand for him to take away. "You're right. I don't think I can do it anyway..." He let out a rather quiet sigh before reaching up to grab where his arm had been shot, grinning in a goofy way to try and mask the pain from t. "So, think we'd need an ambulance with those police?"

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Dante took the gun from Adell and set it on a counter top behind him* Yeah, that'd be a good idea. You might wanna take that guy down off the wall, too. *He pointed a thumb at James* Can't be leaving too many signs of our presence here.

Familiar Lunatic

"That's a good idea." Adell wiped his bloody hand on his pants in an attempt to get as much off his palm as he could in case he had to grab anything. Holding his other hand up towards James, the ice around his wrists slowly dissipated, letting him fall to the floor. "Where's the other one at?"

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
He's in one of the booths. I put him in dreamland for now, but he'll be coming around pretty soon. *Dante scooped the semiconscious man up off the floor, carrying him like he'd carried his accomplice* I'll go put this one with him.

Familiar Lunatic

"I'm sure this one will be coming around soon too. Guess that means we'll just have to call the cops soon then." Adell grabbed a piece of nearby paper to leave a note that pretty much said 'sorry for the trouble. send me the bill' and stuck it on the cash register in the main room. "I'll take care of the call, but I don't think we'll want to be here when they arrive. I did sorta start this whole mess." He laughed before rubbing the back of his head.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Dante nodded his head off to one side* There's a pay phone out there if you wanna use it. *he started toward the main room of the bar, setting James down at the booth* I'll head back to your place. Somebody's gotta tell Delly the good news.

Familiar Lunatic

"Alright. I'll use that and make sure these guys are here until the cops show up, then I'll slip out and meet you guys back at the bar." Adell followed Dante to the door into the main room before stopping at the doorway. "Oh yeah, Delly's medication should've gotten there by now, so she may be feeling a bit better soon." Making a line straight to the pay phone, he disappeared to keep an eye on the two men from a place that he could sneak away from without being caught. A bullet wound, blood on one hand, and on the pants wouldn't look good in this situation after all.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Dante gave Adell one of his little salutes on his way to his car* Got it. *It wasn't until he was crossing the street that he took notice of Adell's wound. He turned to shout back to him about covering it up, but decided against that and got into his car. He'd check on him later, when they were both back at the bar*

Familiar Lunatic

Once he had put the call in, Adell stepped into the main room of the bar to find a towel, which he used to temporarily cover up and tie across his injury. It'd work until he could use the actual medical supplies that they had back home, and it'd make it less suspicious looking while he tried to get to motorcycle soon.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Dante, meanwhile, was already on the road back to Adell's bar. His adrenaline was starting to come back down and he fought to keep focused as he drove. Keeping him awake was the thought of seeing Delly smile in some way, no matter how pained. She would have nothing to fear from those two men now*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff