Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Vampire

25,290 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

[Belle and Sly]
She gave Moon a blank stare as he talked, not fully agreeing with him. As he excused himself to check on the woman who passed by, Belle whispered. "I prefer Wolfs." Moon's blood may have two flavors with two different feelings along with it, but Wolf's blood was overpowering. She couldn't get enough of the sweetness. Time for an escape. She headed back into the club.

User Image

Once inside she looked over to the bar and then to the dance floor. Deciding dancing would be the better escape, she headed over there. The music was louder where she was and the sound bumped up through her feet. She danced around staring at the lights changing colors. Even though there were other people dancing with her, Belle felt lost in her own little world.

Adorable Wiskers

Angelic Recalibrator

5,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Terra817
kervile
Adorable Wiskers
Kitsukura-chan
WildFoxAppears
Young_Lotus

[Gustave]
Gustave put his hand on Remi's head gently. "You haf all of uz here to look after you now...your family vill protect you.
i honeztly don't zee vhy people inzult you thsough..." Gustave patted her head gently. "I can't thsink of anythsingk to inzult, othser zan how tiny you are, but hey, eferyvon is tiny to me! Hahaha!" Gustave laughed. It was weak, but it was a real laugh. Gustave walked over to the bar and took Shadow's hand, leading her back to the group with him. Then he spoke to Alex, his remark bothered him a bit. 'Dark elf of death'... "Excuze me zir, vhy am I a dark elf 'of death' if I may azk?" Gustave spoke authoritatively to Alex, he was really concerned that he was being compared to the elves that attacked S.T.R.O.B.E. But he's caught off guard by Schnitzel's sneak attack. "Okay, almozt eferyvon iz tiny, heheh..."

{Schnitzel}
Schnitzel cocked his head at Gustave's comment to Remi. He growled playfully and jumped off of Little Miss Kitsune's head. He turned to his full size, his real size(a bit bigger than a full grown elephant. And he still looks like a kitten). He nearly lands on Gustave and scoops the new employees, the two couples, Little Miss Kitsune, and Alex up into his paws, pulling them all to him. Schnitzel wanted to hug too!

{Out Of Cupcakes: For those who are just joining us, and those of you who forgot! Gustave is a dark elf, so his skin is blue. He's also almost seven feet tall and heavily muscled. Within the time flow of the thread, he was the bouncer about an hour ago, but one of the owners passed away and left him their ownership of the club. ALSO the phonetics guide for Gustave's German dialect is as follows! V=W, F=V, SY=SH, Z= TH or S, UND=UNDEFINED AND, VONDAVA=WONDERFUL. ALL SWAPS ARE FOR PRONUNCIATION PURPOSES! JUST READ THEM HOW THEY'RE SPELT AND USE THE WORD THEY SOUND CLOSEST TO. Need questions or clarification? PM me, I'll be glad to hear from you!}

Out Of Cupcakes: I blame Miss Fox for giving me this idea, lol. BWAHAHAAAA KITTEH HUGS FOR ALL!}

Demonic Kitten

4,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Gustave lord of cupcakes
Terra817
kervile
Adorable Wiskers
Kitsukura-chan
WildFoxAppears
Young_Lotus

[Gustave]
Gustave put his hand on Remi's head gently. "You haf all of uz here to look after you now...your family vill protect you.
i honeztly don't zee vhy people inzult you thsough..." Gustave patted her head gently. "I can't thsink of anythsingk to inzult, othser zan how tiny you are, but hey, eferyvon is tiny to me! Hahaha!" Gustave laughed. It was weak, but it was a real laugh. Gustave walked over to the bar and took Shadow's hand, leading her back to the group with him. Then he spoke to Alex, his remark bothered him a bit. 'Dark elf of death'... "Excuze me zir, vhy am I a dark elf 'of death' if I may azk?" Gustave spoke authoritatively to Alex, he was really concerned that he was being compared to the elves that attacked S.T.R.O.B.E. But he's caught off guard by Schnitzel's sneak attack. "Okay, almozt eferyvon iz tiny, heheh..."

{Schnitzel}
Schnitzel cocked his head at Gustave's comment to Remi. He growled playfully and jumped off of Little Miss Kitsune's head. He turned to his full size, his real size(a bit bigger than a full grown elephant. And he still looks like a kitten). He nearly lands on Gustave and scoops the new employees, the two couples, Little Miss Kitsune, and Alex up into his paws, pulling them all to him. Schnitzel wanted to hug too!

{Out Of Cupcakes: For those who are just joining us, and those of you who forgot! Gustave is a dark elf, so his skin is blue. He's also almost seven feet tall and heavily muscled. Within the time flow of the thread, he was the bouncer about an hour ago, but one of the owners passed away and left him their ownership of the club. ALSO the phonetics guide for Gustave's German dialect is as follows! V=W, F=V, SY=SH, Z= TH or S, UND=UNDEFINED AND, VONDAVA=WONDERFUL. ALL SWAPS ARE FOR PRONUNCIATION PURPOSES! JUST READ THEM HOW THEY'RE SPELT AND USE THE WORD THEY SOUND CLOSEST TO. Need questions or clarification? PM me, I'll be glad to hear from you!}

Out Of Cupcakes: I blame Miss Fox for giving me this idea, lol. BWAHAHAAAA KITTEH HUGS FOR ALL!}

((Im just goin thru it tonight.. Got my tooth knocked out -___- wink )

Remi smiled finally and hugged Gustave with a small happy whimper. When she heard him talk about height, she gave a little playful growl as well and wagged her tail,"Hehe. I know!"

Nine-tailed Neko

16,590 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Evolution Debut 250
Young_Lotus
Gustave lord of cupcakes
Terra817
kervile
Adorable Wiskers
Kitsukura-chan
WildFoxAppears
Young_Lotus

[Gustave]

{Schnitzel}

Remi smiled finally and hugged Gustave with a small happy whimper. When she heard him talk about height, she gave a little playful growl as well and wagged her tail,"Hehe. I know!"

Eyerion

"So glad i can breathe!" in the midst of the hug he exclaimed. After the hug he was huffing a little. "So glad i am flexible...oh yea sis is still out there! Remi or Gustave mind going to talk to her? She was extremely worried about you Remi that she almost snapped. Shes out back, doing what i have no idea." He pointed the way Sui went out hoping someone would go to her soon. Sui could never clam down on her own no matter how hard she tried.

Demonic Kitten

4,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
kervile
Young_Lotus
Gustave lord of cupcakes
Terra817
kervile
Adorable Wiskers
Kitsukura-chan
WildFoxAppears
Young_Lotus

[Gustave]

{Schnitzel}

Eyerion

"So glad i can breathe!" in the midst of the hug he exclaimed. After the hug he was huffing a little. "So glad i am flexible...oh yea sis is still out there! Remi or Gustave mind going to talk to her? She was extremely worried about you Remi that she almost snapped. Shes out back, doing what i have no idea." He pointed the way Sui went out hoping someone would go to her soon. Sui could never clam down on her own no matter how hard she tried.

Remi jogged to where Sui was and hugged her tightly," Don't worry okay. I'm fine. You did a great job handling the situation and yourself." She smiled and looked up at her," Okay..?"

Nine-tailed Neko

16,590 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Evolution Debut 250
Young_Lotus
kervile
Young_Lotus
Gustave lord of cupcakes
Terra817
kervile
Adorable Wiskers
Kitsukura-chan
WildFoxAppears
Young_Lotus

[Gustave]

{Schnitzel}

Eyerion

Remi jogged to where Sui was and hugged her tightly," Don't worry okay. I'm fine. You did a great job handling the situation and yourself." She smiled and looked up at her," Okay..?"

Sui

She was lighitng maybe the third when saw Remi come outside. "Glad your ok!" She hugged back, "Thanks i was doing my best no to make her fly." She leans on the wall. "I can somewhat tell what she was after...i dont know her but i have been in pletny of clubs and bars not to know that type." She says that as she starts smoking the third, "I know its a nasty habit, tried to give it up once, almost did it but chasing down Eyerion, ehh was stressful." This was a rare time where one would see both sides of her at once, her as she called it 'amazon queen toughness and resolve' and the more complex, more emotional Sui that few got to see. "I guess everything has been taken care of", as she looks at Remi and tries to laugh.

Demonic Kitten

4,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
kervile
Young_Lotus
kervile
Young_Lotus
Gustave lord of cupcakes
Terra817
kervile
Adorable Wiskers
Kitsukura-chan
WildFoxAppears
Young_Lotus

[Gustave]

{Schnitzel}

Eyerion

Sui

She was lighitng maybe the third when saw Remi come outside. "Glad your ok!" She hugged back, "Thanks i was doing my best no to make her fly." She leans on the wall. "I can somewhat tell what she was after...i dont know her but i have been in pletny of clubs and bars not to know that type." She says that as she starts smoking the third, "I know its a nasty habit, tried to give it up once, almost did it but chasing down Eyerion, ehh was stressful." This was a rare time where one would see both sides of her at once, her as she called it 'amazon queen toughness and resolve' and the more complex, more emotional Sui that few got to see. "I guess everything has been taken care of", as she looks at Remi and tries to laugh.

Remi stood by her,"Oh no you're fine, dear. I use to smoke, but I quit because my papa told me to ." she looks away from her.

Nine-tailed Neko

16,590 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Evolution Debut 250
Young_Lotus
kervile
Young_Lotus
kervile
Young_Lotus
Gustave lord of cupcakes
Terra817
kervile
Adorable Wiskers
Kitsukura-chan
WildFoxAppears
Young_Lotus

[Gustave]

{Schnitzel}

Eyerion

Sui

Remi stood by her,"Oh no you're fine, dear. I use to smoke, but I quit because my papa told me to ." she looks away from her.

Sui

She finished the third, "Yea if Eyerion knew i had this habit, god he would give me hell!" She laughed. "Well i guess its time to get back inside and get back to it isnt it? Stupid of me to ask probably or even say, but sorry for running out. I was about to rip her to shreds so i decided to bolt out once she took for the door." She gets up off the wall, "I am just glad you fought back against that b***h. I have to deal with those types before...." She trails off and shakes her head. "Sorry i tend to muse but i dont do it as bad around others. Well lets get back to it!" She tries being ready like before but her vibes were still in shattered state. "Oh yea taht Wolf guy your mated with, he chose smart."

Demonic Kitten

4,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
kervile

Eyerion

Sui

Sui

She finished the third, "Yea if Eyerion knew i had this habit, god he would give me hell!" She laughed. "Well i guess its time to get back inside and get back to it isnt it? Stupid of me to ask probably or even say, but sorry for running out. I was about to rip her to shreds so i decided to bolt out once she took for the door." She gets up off the wall, "I am just glad you fought back against that b***h. I have to deal with those types before...." She trails off and shakes her head. "Sorry i tend to muse but i dont do it as bad around others. Well lets get back to it!" She tries being ready like before but her vibes were still in shattered state. "Oh yea taht Wolf guy your mated with, he chose smart."

Remi blushes hard from the comment. Her tail swayed side to side,"Th.Thank you!" She began to smile and hugged her again, "Lets get back to work." she wagged her tail and flipped her ears up.

Nine-tailed Neko

16,590 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Evolution Debut 250
Young_Lotus
kervile

Eyerion

Sui

Sui

Remi blushes hard from the comment. Her tail swayed side to side,"Th.Thank you!" She began to smile and hugged her again, "Lets get back to work." she wagged her tail and flipped her ears up.

Sui

Her ears perked up and her tail as well. "You welcome, wish i got that lucky!" She took the embrace like form a sister. "Yea lets do it!" SHe had her spririt back.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200

ºO•❤•.¸✿¸.•❤•.❀•.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love Power Pain Lost Strength Serenity Stronger Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.•❀.•❤•.¸✿¸.•❤•Oº

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Yuki rubs her eyes as she was being hugged. Oh nose ! The kitty went ten times bigger ! She giggles and then rubs her face into the fur of the big cat. He was like a saber tooth tiger ! Though with out the big long canine's. She would shiver just thinking of that. She giggles again and then looks at the others. Her eyes looking around the room. She would sniffle a yawn and then lets go of Remi and Wolf. It seamed they were so zoned out.

Alex had been caught in the hug of the big cat. He blinks and then wiggles his body trying to get free. " Oh my we are all going to die .. " He says to the group. " By hugs !" He says to the group. Still trying to wiggle free. Once he had he would pant something and then shakes his head back and forth
Out of crackers !

Sorry I had to !

Young_Lotus

kervile

Gustave lord of cupcakes

Kitsukura-chan

Quote:
[quote="Adorable Wiskers"]
[/quote="megoboxxx"]
Quote:

Angelic Recalibrator

5,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Terra817
kervile
Adorable Wiskers
Kitsukura-chan
WildFoxAppears
Young_Lotus

[Gustave]
Gustave laughed at the shenanigans Schnitzel had wrought. He envied the smaller and more flexible people as they managed to squeeze out. Although Little Miss Kitsune seemed to be enjoying herself in the hug. He patted Schnitzel. "Hahaha! Alright my friend! You haf made your point! Come now! Hahaha!" Gustave scratched Schnitzel behind his ear, coaxing him back down to tiny kitten size. He stood and stretched, "Ahhhhh! Zat vas fun! I vonder how Remi und Zui are doingk outside?" Gustave started to the door, kneeling to Yuki when he reaches her. He gently scratches her behind her ear. He smiles and speaks warmly to her, "I vant to thsank you for beingk Schnitzel'z friend. I can tell he haz really takingk a likingk to you. I vill be right outzide checkingk on Remi, you two haf fun now, okay?" And with that, Gustave stands and pokes his out the door, seeing Remi and Sui standing in a way that he can only describe as triumphant. "Hey, iz eferythsingk alright out here?" Gustave had a smile on his his face, despite his earlier concern.

{Schnitzel}
Schnitzel was cuddling and snuggling like no kitty had ever cuddled and/or snuggled before! He didn't mind people wiggling out too much, the fox lady seemed to be enjoying the hug. When his master started scratching behind his ears, he couldn't help but get all tiny again. He knew he won anyway. When Gustave walked away, Schnitzel looked at Little Miss Kitsune, who was cuddling and snuggling with him before. She was still on the ground, so he trotted over and licked her face a few times.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200

ºO•❤•.¸✿¸.•❤•.❀•.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love Power Pain Lost Strength Serenity Stronger Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.•❀.•❤•.¸✿¸.•❤•Oº

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Yuki looks up at Gustave as he was laughing and saying something strange. She cocks her head to the side as Schnitzel was purring ? And snuggling every one. Well until every one that didn't want to be snuggled to death had slipped out. She would look at the male Gustave as he was huge ! Well not huge like a bear. Or round. But tall. So he couldn't wiggle out from Schnitzel. She giggles again as the male spoke to them. And then pets the cat.

Once he started petting Schnitzel started to shrink. She would watch as they interact with each other. It was so kawaii ! She sways her tail back and forth. She would then flicker her ears as she listens to them and then waves to the male Gustave as he started to walk away. Something about seeing Remi and Wolf ? She would nods her head and then picks up the now small Schnitzel. She would start to stroke the cats back.

Alex had wiggled free and was now back at the bar. He would finish his second drink. And then shakes his head back " Well I am going to head on out. Night every one !". He would get off his chair and then stretches He calls out to them. After that he would leave the club to find a place to go back to hell to sleep
Out of crackers !

Sorry I had to !

Young_Lotus

kervile

Gustave lord of cupcakes

Kitsukura-chan

Quote:
[quote="Adorable Wiskers"]
[/quote="megoboxxx"]
Quote:

Nine-tailed Neko

16,590 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Evolution Debut 250
Eyerion

"glad Somone went to check on her, Cya aroudn Alex!" He washed more of the dusty glasses he found. "Hey Wolf did you guys always ahve this many dusty ones?" He just hope Sui is ok.

Sui

She walks back with Remi when they bump into Gustave. "Oh hey Gustave, sorry about vanishing. I needed to get out of there for a bit, if you get what i mean. " She was hoping he would understand. "I calmer now, I am glad you took care of it instead of me. I woudl have ripped her apart before she got to the door." Her ears fold flat and her tail wiggles in a nervous fashion.

Demonic Kitten

4,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Gustave lord of cupcakes
Terra817
kervile
Adorable Wiskers
Kitsukura-chan
WildFoxAppears
Young_Lotus

[Gustave]
Gustave laughed at the shenanigans Schnitzel had wrought. He envied the smaller and more flexible people as they managed to squeeze out. Although Little Miss Kitsune seemed to be enjoying herself in the hug. He patted Schnitzel. "Hahaha! Alright my friend! You haf made your point! Come now! Hahaha!" Gustave scratched Schnitzel behind his ear, coaxing him back down to tiny kitten size. He stood and stretched, "Ahhhhh! Zat vas fun! I vonder how Remi und Zui are doingk outside?" Gustave started to the door, kneeling to Yuki when he reaches her. He gently scratches her behind her ear. He smiles and speaks warmly to her, "I vant to thsank you for beingk Schnitzel'z friend. I can tell he haz really takingk a likingk to you. I vill be right outzide checkingk on Remi, you two haf fun now, okay?" And with that, Gustave stands and pokes his out the door, seeing Remi and Sui standing in a way that he can only describe as triumphant. "Hey, iz eferythsingk alright out here?" Gustave had a smile on his his face, despite his earlier concern.

{Schnitzel}
Schnitzel was cuddling and snuggling like no kitty had ever cuddled and/or snuggled before! He didn't mind people wiggling out too much, the fox lady seemed to be enjoying the hug. When his master started scratching behind his ears, he couldn't help but get all tiny again. He knew he won anyway. When Gustave walked away, Schnitzel looked at Little Miss Kitsune, who was cuddling and snuggling with him before. She was still on the ground, so he trotted over and licked her face a few times.

Remi bumped into Gustave and looked at him like a small child would when its in trouble, but she couldn't help that, she just had innocent eyes when she looked up, but most of the time they are lowered and her face is mellow. She made a small growl and a tiny bark to follow with it, but it was only a small cute outburst," Oops!" She covered her mouth.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff