Welcome to Gaia! ::

Here at the Fugazi we like random scenarios! Take your pick!

Zombies! 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
The Great Hair Colouring! 0.5 50.0% [ 3 ]
The Cheese Incident! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12

Desirable Shapeshifter

User Image

♥H A R M O N Y♥

"S-sure, if you don't mind..." She nodded, letting him take the lead and usher her along through the crowds until they came to a shop window that housed a series of rather beautiful dresses. Harmony bit at her lower lip a little as she admired them, then noticed that they didn't seem to have any price tags. "They look so pretty~"

♫♫I've always wanted to tell you I love you, there is just one thing that I would like to say...♫♫

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
☄ Я Ω Ñ Ω V Σ ☠

The fire burns on and on

That drives me on 'til all is gone

Ronove watched as Harmony's eyes lit up. "Why not go try some on?" He questioned as though not really giving her any choice as he pulled her from the window and into the shop. Ronove smiled at the shop assistant who greeted them, uncannily realistic in its mannerisms and actions. "Sometimes I wonder if all these people are real, you could spend an eternity in here and not even notice"

Except the simple plans

Of mice and men

Desirable Shapeshifter

User Image

♥H A R M O N Y♥

Before Harmony could say anything in reply, she was dragged away from the shop window and into the store itself to look at what else they had. And she went back to clinging to his arm once more, pressing herself against him as she let her eyes wander the contents of the store. "Yeah, it does seem very realistic....." She murmured softly before promptly blushing as a thought crossed her mind while looking at the clothes, causing her to hide her face in his shoulder. "I've never really worn this sort of stuff before...so, w-would you be able to help me pick out something nice?"

♫♫I've always wanted to tell you I love you, there is just one thing that I would like to say...♫♫

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
☄ Я Ω Ñ Ω V Σ ☠

The fire burns on and on

Ronove chuckled "It's not really my ideal choice in attire you know" He mused before he petted her hair. "That one" He spoke after a few moments thought. It was a lot more flamboyant than what he would imagine Harmony to pick, but the crimson ball gown did have a strange charm about it, and matched her red hair and his own eyes quite perfectly. The train wasn't too long either and seemed to be roughly Harmony's size.

Except the simple plans

Of mice and men

Desirable Shapeshifter

User Image

♥H A R M O N Y♥

Harmony couldn't help but giggle a little when he pet her hair for a moment but soon pouted when he stopped to point towards a dress he liked, and she glanced over to it curiously. "Pretty....but isn't it too nice for me?" She replied thoughtfully, but her gaze never left the dress. "Are you sure it would look good on me?...I'm not exactly the prettiest."

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
☄ Я Ω Ñ Ω V Σ ☠

The fire burns on and on

Ronove shook his head, "go try it on before you decide, it's not like I'm in a hurry" He chuckled as he hooked it off the rack. "Could you help her try this on please?" He asked the attendant whom he gave the dress to. "Go" He said lightly shoving Harmony towards the attendant

Except the simple plans

Of mice and men

Desirable Shapeshifter

User Image

♥H A R M O N Y♥

"A-alright~" She agreed and let herself be lead away from him to try the dress on, a little awkward considering she had never even come close to putting on something so flashy. And after a few moments, she would reappear to show off the dress. "H-how does it look?" She asked rather timidly, fidgeting a little as she awaited his approval.

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
☄ Я Ω Ñ Ω V Σ ☠

The fire burns on and on

"Like a proper lady" He chuckled before he walked around her in a circle. "What do you think of it?" He questioned the female whom he had silently adopted as his own concubine. "It does look very nice on you"

Except the simple plans

Of mice and men

Desirable Shapeshifter

User Image

♥H A R M O N Y♥

"O-oh my...t-thankyou~" She giggled softly, trying to watch him as he walked a full circle around her but ended up just standing there nervously while she fidgeted with part of the dress. "I-it feels a little awkward, but I'm used to wearing stuff that lets me move around much easier.." She replied softly. "B-but if you like it, then I like it too~"

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
☄ Я Ω Ñ Ω V Σ ☠

The fire burns on and on

"Yes yes I can imagine it is uncomfortable. Hmm..." Ronove thought for a moment. "Still, you'll need it if we have a ball. Let's take it" He said to the attendant who in turn nodded and held out a bag with Harmony's clothes in,which Ronove took hold of. "Hmm, well you will definately need some shoes that match, and I could certainly use a set for myself. Mine are starting to age."

If there was something to be said about Ronove, he loved fancy clothes, fancy and expensive. It went with his artistic nature. Stepping beside Harmony the male offered his arm out to her. "I'm sure there will be plenty of shoe shops if we wish for them" he chuckled

Except the simple plans

Of mice and men

Desirable Shapeshifter

User Image

♥H A R M O N Y♥

"Y-yes, of course~" Harmony smiled softly, more than happy to re-attach herself to his arm once more but this time she would move around a little more gracefully if just to make sure she didn't damage the dress. Harmony had been raised to treat new things with the utmost respect because it had been a rare thing for her, her 'father' having thrown most of his money into creating her. "Please don't get me to wear anything too high, I'm not sure how long it would take for me to learn to walk in really high heels."

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
☄ Я Ω Ñ Ω V Σ ☠

The fire burns on and on

"I despise ultra high heels" He spoke visibly shuddering at a memory. "They are dangerous and foolish to be giving a woman. Two inch heels at the most. Lord knows most gentleman don't like tall women." Leading Harmony out into the street the male frowned as a person went past them who had an unusual Aura compared to the others. "How odd..." he muttered before stopping next to a shop and glancing back at the gentleman. "I have this strangest notion I know that man..."

Except the simple plans

Of mice and men

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas