TWEET IT! *grabs phone* 0.029556650246305 3.0% [ 12 ]
MAKE A STUPID POLL ABOUT IT! *...* 0.10837438423645 10.8% [ 44 ]
*honk honk* 0.33990147783251 34.0% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 406 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 1950 1951 1952 > >> >>> »|

binghu's Bride

Dangerous Datemate

User Image

There's nothing left for me to lose except confusion.
I'm finished trying to tell myself this will go away.

Smiling happily, she shook her head, carefully taking the key from him. "Sir, I have no friends or family. What plans would I have?" She said with a soft chuckle.

Seeing him bow, she couldn't help but return it. The word 'dead' rang in her ears, but she did her best to ignore it. "Thank YOU for hiring me." She said, smiling sweetly. "It really means a lot to have a place to come back to...somewhere I can call home, for however long you'll have me here."

There's no one left to talk me down.
My feet are slipping...

Dangerous Explorer

ℰℂℋ☉
═══════════

Echo grinned up to Vince and nodded, perhaps something to entertain herself with might rid her of the boredom that had been plaguing her. "Please, crown royal and cokacola if you've got it." She was aware that having only recently opened the stock might not be to its fullest, and would understand if she'd have to settle for just the cola instead.

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
AndrewXBayne
Blessed with the gift of artistryXXXXXXPlagued with the curse of immortality
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
Andrew held up a hand. "Please, think nothing of it. I've been doing this for years, and I don't intend to stop now."

He turned and looked at the clock hanging on the wall. "Ah, most regrettable, but I must tend to other matters. Please, enjoy your first night here, and I hope to see you tomorrow morning when we open our doors again."

He addressed all of his employees now. "Thank you, my new employees, for joining this place. I do hope you find it to your liking, and I look forward to meeting each of you individually in the near future."

With that, Andrew left, the crystal key dangling about his neck swaying gently as he retreated up the stairs.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

binghu's Bride

Dangerous Datemate

User Image

There's nothing left for me to lose except confusion.
I'm finished trying to tell myself this will go away.

Watching him leave, she smiled softly, knowing she would certainly like it here. Yawning a bit, she seemed to just realize how tired she really was. Standing up, she headed for the stairs, giving a soft smile and nod to the few she had spoken with this day.

Gazing out at the bar, she couldn't help but grin. Yes... I'm really going to like it here, I can tell. She thought, thankful for her job as she headed up to bed.

((Goodnight all! ))

There's no one left to talk me down.
My feet are slipping...

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
XXXXVINCE CARTELLXXXX

"Those who dwell among the beauties and mysteries of the earth are never alone or weary of life."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

|XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX|

Vince winced. "Oh, um. We don't have that stuff. Here, I can get you a cola, though."

He set it before her with a smile. "No charge."

He yawned, shaking his head. "Man, what a day..."

He looked apologetically at the young woman. "I think I need to go. But we'll talk later, should you come around again. Take care of yourself!"

With that, he was off. As he passed Persephone, he handed her a key. "Room 303," he whispered to her. "Come on up when you're finished. We've much to catch up on..."

He winked, then left for their room.

((Ugh. I'm sorry guys. My head is killing me. I need to go...))

|XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX|

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Lucky Winner

7,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
It was only then, after seeing quite a few of the guests head up the stairs, that Kichi moved to the bar, slipping behind it to procure himself a glass of water, taking a seat at the bar afterwards and searching for someone who was not socializing, looking to get a feel for the people he'd be working with. Kala remained where she was, sleeping silently by the table. Were she awake, she'd likely be following Kichi, over-protective as she was, but he was glad she wasn't. She always made socializing......difficult

Dangerous Explorer

ℰℂℋ☉
═══════════

Nodding she grinned to the man, and was most pleasant when he excused himself. Taking up the cola she drank from it a moment, then once more took to gazing about. A frown drew itself upon her frail visage as she realized she was pretty much left alone. Sighing she rest against the bar's edge and ran fingers through her lengthy blond locks.
User Image
ρєяѕєρнσηє нαятιѕ

Persephone blushed then giggled so hard she snorted. Feeling good about how things worked out, she hummed to herself softly while she cleaned her tables, flipped the chairs and swept. She did some prep work, like filling condiments and napkin holders.

Once everything was sparkling clean and organized, she retrieved her bags from her car and lugged them up the stairs to her shared room.

[G'night 8D ]

Lucky Winner

7,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Kichi noticed the young lady's happiness turn around, and quickly got off his seat, moving to occupy the bar opposite her, flashing her a soft smile "Is there anything else you'd like, M'lady?" He asked as he looked at her drink "Something to eat, perhaps?" He wasn't quite sure what the tavern had to serve, but was confident he could find something to feed the young lady

Dangerous Explorer

ℰℂℋ☉
═══════════

It became sorely apparent that she wasn't the only stealthy one in the tavern that night as she craned her neck to look at the man whom had spoken upside down. A grin split her face as Echo discovered someone to play with, though at the offer of food she shook her head. "No, thank you kindly. I had a sandwich earlier. I'm done tasting things for now." Righting herself once she finished speaking the drink in hand would find its way back to her lips.

Lucky Winner

7,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Kichi noted the grin, but simply continued to smile "Then can I offer you some company?" He asked, leaning gently back against the bar and taking a quick look around the room, checking to see who else might be present, though it seemed like they were alone for now

Dangerous Explorer

ℰℂℋ☉
═══════════

Facing the man properly now she nodded, "Company would be most enjoyable. Whom might I ask are you? A patron? I did not see you enter." Another sip of the cola would pass her lips as her gaze swept over the man, he seemed interesting enough. Shifting her jacket about for a moment she then made to lean in against the counter once more.

Lucky Winner

7,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Kichi smiled, bowing respectfully "Forgive me, M'lady. I am Kichi, and I work here as a member of the security detail." He said, looking her up and down "And who may I ask, are you, M'lady?"

Dangerous Explorer

ℰℂℋ☉
═══════════

Echo returned the smile, and leaned further in against the bar, it had been a long time since her last interaction with humans, this was proving to be quite amusing. "I am called Echo, it appears as though we shall be working together because I am also a member of security." Echo felt the strange urge to giggle and did so, feeling a light headed sensation rush through her human form out of presumed excitement.

Lucky Winner

7,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Kichi raised a brow, and for about the third time, looked the woman over carefully. She didn't look dangerous to him. but he knew how decieving looks could be, and he wasn't about to base anything off of that. He smiled, extending a hand out to Echo "It is a pleasure to meet you, Lady Echo, and I hope that we both get along well."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff