TWEET IT! *grabs phone* 0.029556650246305 3.0% [ 12 ]
MAKE A STUPID POLL ABOUT IT! *...* 0.10837438423645 10.8% [ 44 ]
*honk honk* 0.33990147783251 34.0% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 406 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 1950 1951 1952 > >> >>> »|

Dangerous Explorer

ℰℂℋ☉
═══════════

Echo was now seated atop the banister, watching the patrons like a hawk. It was interesting to watch humans interact with one another outside the envrion of mountain trails, and to be right there, in their watering hole. Hands dangling from his lap as his form was hunched over, Echo studied them, in order to lean how best to interact. Clearly politeness was key in winning friends among them, though it seemed an over abundance lead to something that he'd recently discovered called, 'flattery'. Intrigued he laxed his concentration, to any whom bothered to look to the top of the stair it would seem as though he was flickering in and out of existence.

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
AndrewXBayne
Blessed with the gift of artistryXXXXXXPlagued with the curse of immortality
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
Andrew looked up at Anabel and blinked. "Conversation?" he repeated.

He then looked over at the French woman who had addressed him, and he smiled. "Ah! Miss...Persephone! That's your name, isn't it? It's good to see you in person. There's no need for an interview or application. I've had my Spindles run a background check, and you passed easily. You'll find your pad and pen in the kitchen, along with an apron, should you require it. Wonderful to have you aboard." He stood up, took her hand, shook it gently, then sat back down.

With that business being taken care of, he turned to Anabel again. "I'm afraid our previous conversation has slipped my mind, what with all that has been going on. Could you tell me what it was we were discussing?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Smitten Loverboy

10,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
x_Bartender
              William Louis Valentine

Blame it on the goose
      Got you feeling loose

Blame it on petron
      Got you in the zone

Blame it on the a a a a a alcohol

Blame it on the a a a a a alcohol

Rising up from his bed the young bartender stretched out his arms in a sort of cat like fashion. “Damn, how long have I been asleep…?” William had murmured from under his breath. Rubbing his bare chest the blond bartender had risen from his bed and upon onto the smoothly carpeted floor. It had only been half a year since he had first arrived to this haven, this bar and inn. It had become his new home, his new life. It was a break from what was real and what is real. This was his new beginning, and this wasn’t something he was going to blow. Lethargically he had moved across the room and flicked on a switch, which in turn dowsed the room with a radiant light. Yet all he could utter was a roar of a yawn as his eyes began to glare into the crystal clear reflection of the full body mirror. It was there where he his eyes had laid rest onto a newly developing scar upon his right abdomen, which was rippled across his well defined abs. With only a snort of a grunt William had made his way off into the bath room where he would begin to get ready for his shift, so long as he wasn’t late.

Gently tying the bowtie which was now evenly spaced between both collars, William had slipped on his signature sunglasses and slid into his cleanly shinned dress shoes. Grabbing his room key from the dining table the bartender made note that everything was off before leaving the now vacant room of his. Locking the door behind him William looked across the vast hallways to make sure that there was no one else around to realize that he was now running late for his shift. Jezz, what if he got fired tonight? Hadn’t this been nearly the fifth time Will had been running late? Well, whatever; if he got dropped by the boss then so be it. Ignoring the elevator William had quickly shifted gears and took the stairwell as a way to wake him up from that however long nap. Yet as he took each step down the finely lit staircase the sounds of laughter and joy began to echo across the elevated space between the third floor and the ground level. Had there been a party reserved tonight? Oh s**t… now he’d probably get his a** kicked in for sure.

Gently swinging open the door that had divided the main lounge from the stairwell William breathed out a sigh of relief, seeing that there had been no big party tonight, just the regular customers. Suavely did he walk across the room as he tried to blend in with his surroundings; hopefully no one had noticed him had been missing for long. But from behind his dark shades did he his boss standing before the kitchen window, but wait… when did they get a new chef? What was wrong with the old one? Ok… so maybe the last guy did ignore a couple health violation. But what did catch his attention was the rich aroma of whatever this new chef was cooking. Now has he arrived near the bar side, had he failed to notice that he had neglected many of the day’s meals, beginning from breakfast to lunch he had been running on empty. But from his healing wounds, his appetite for something hearty was overridden by a sense of dulling pain.

Taking his place behind the bar counter, it was only a matter of seconds before he had fallen back into his tempo: small bar apparent tied around his waist, a glass placed before him and a half of rum poured atop of ice; rum on the rocks, simple yet effective.
User Image
ρєяѕєρнσηє нαятιѕ

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well, Monsieur Bayne." Persephone grinned and ran to the kitchen to acquire her spoils. She didn't think she would need it, but the apron was too darn cute not to wear. She tucked the pen and ticket pad into her apron pocket and got to work.

binghu's Bride

Dangerous Datemate

User Image

There's nothing left for me to lose except confusion.
I'm finished trying to tell myself this will go away.

"W-Well...nothing." She admitted, seeming embarrassed. Clearly she was not as practiced in social means as the other patrons, but she was trying her best.

"You had said we would talk later, and...you seemed rather down, so I thought I would...ask if you'd like to talk?" She said, rubbing the back of her neck awkwardly. Yes, clearly she wasn't used to just walking up to someone and initiating a conversation. This would take practice.

Smiling a bit to the young man who had stepped up behind the bar, she gave him a soft nod. "Hello. I'm Anabel." She said, offering her hand politely. "I suppose we will be working together."

There's no one left to talk me down.
My feet are slipping...

Dangerous Explorer

ℰℂℋ☉
═══════════

Having faded out of sight at this point was when the blond male passed behind him along the steps. Echo felt a swell of pride at being able to evade the man's senses, as it had seemed he'd been trying to hide his entrance to a discrete level. Pulling himself literally back together the black haired male snapped into existence once again and gleaned about with his emerald eyes, a soft sigh escaped him as it slowly dawned on him just how boring observation was when he was now able to be down there interacting. Suppose he just didn't quite trust himself yet.

Lucky Winner

7,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Kichi smiled as he sat in the shadows, watching the other workers mingle with each other and get to know each other. He liked the idea, but it wasn't for him at the moment. Kala laid silently at his feet, the Shadow Elemental at the moment disguised in the form of a large, black wolf. His hands rested silently in his lap, waiting for the crowd to thin before he started to talk to people himself, instead content with simply watching their behavior

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
AndrewXBayne
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
Andrew looked down, slightly embarrassed. "Oh..."

He was never good at gauging people's intentions. He could talk to them, sure, but he had a hard time getting to know them.

At the mention of another person, he turned to face William, his other bartender, and he couldn't help but roll his eyes.

"You're late again, William," he said flatly, folding his arms. "I'm going to be honest. You're starting to anger me. If you can't get up when I tell you to get up, then..."

He paused, then gave an exasperated sigh before waving him off. "Just...go to the bar and start serving. We'll discuss this later, when there aren't so many others around."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

binghu's Bride

Dangerous Datemate

User Image

Sighing weakly, she seemed just as embarrassed, if not more so than him. "I'm very sorry if that made no sense..." She paused for a moment. "Normally, I don't get to spend much time in one place...I don't meet many people. So therefore, I don't have many social skills." She gave him a weak smile.

"Honestly, I took this job in hopes of making some new friends. Maybe I'll find a more permanent home here.." Her tone was strange. She sounded hopeful and yet at the same time...sadly doubtful. As if she had made this attempt before, but to no avail.

My feet are slipping...

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
AndrewXBayne
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
Andrew turned to Anabel. "I understand."

He gave her a warm smile. "I'm glad you think that you can make a life here. I'm sure you'll find Meadow Ridge to be a lovely place filled with many potential friends. It's peaceful and hospitable here, so long as one does cause trouble."

He blinked, then reached into his pocket. "Speaking of home, did I give you your key?" He fished about in his seemingly endless pocket, searching for the key to Room 301.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

binghu's Bride

Dangerous Datemate

User Image

"I really hope it works out this time... it hadn't earlier because of.." She paused, a slight wince forming as she looked down at her fidgeting hands. "Certain...incidents..."

Looking up, she saw that smile of his. If she could, she probably would have blushed. Instead, she returned his smile with a lovely one of her own. "Here's hoping I don't cause too much trouble then..." She replied. Anyone who didn't know her would have guessed this was a joke. But unfortunately, she was completely serious.

Watching him fish in his pocket, she seemed surprised. "I get a room?" She said in pleasant surprise.

My feet are slipping...
User Image
ρєяѕєρнσηє нαятιѕ

Persephone was all smiles, taking orders and delivering them, talking to patrons, wiping tables. She hadn't done this before, but it was a lot easier than being a singer. No shows to plan, no music to write within a short deadline. This was almost peaceful for her.

With few people in the bar, Persephone had time to watch the little metal creatures scurry about while she stood near the counter. Curious little creatures. Efficient workers, too. She wondered if they worked the same way Vince's prosthetic body did...

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
AndrewXBayne
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
Andrew finally found the key on his ring, and he plucked it off and handed it to her. "Indeed. Unless you have other plans."

He gestured to the twin staircases in the lounge. "You can use those to get up to the third floor. Your room is 301."

He bowed. "Thank you again for joining this place. It's been...difficult finding workers. I've had to resort to Spindles, and while they're efficient, they're dead in most every sense of the word."

He sighed, shaking his head.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Dangerous Explorer

ℰℂℋ☉
═══════════

With a bored expression Echo at long last gave in to the want to join the others. Stretching and expelling a yawn he cracked his neck before his form was swept away into nothingness.

Downstairs in the bar a grown woman would materialize out of the thin air. Waist length blond hair tied back into a braid was accompanied by traditional deep blue eyes placed perfectly within a slender face. Her lithe form was clad in a blue denim jacket and jeans, beneath the jacket would be a simple white t-shirt. Taking a seat at the bar she smiled to the others present, and cast her gaze about in hopes of finding company.

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
XXXXVINCE CARTELLXXXX

"Those who dwell among the beauties and mysteries of the earth are never alone or weary of life."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

|XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX|

Vince watched Persephone work, entranced by her movements and behaviors. Was there anything she couldn't do?

He was brought out of his thoughts by a woman taking a seat at the bar. "Hello ma'am. Can I get you anything?" he asked, wiping down a glass with his pipe in his mouth.

|XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX|

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas