Total Votes:[ 406 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 1950 1951 1952 > >> >>> »|

8,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
----| Sayomi Dervoux |----

Sayomi smiled as the woman walked away. Though Sayomi knew she said a later date, it did not matter. The glow on the girl's face made Sayomi happy for some reason.
While Sayomi waited for Anabel, she ran her fingers over the bar top. When the chef came out of the kitchen, Sayomi beamed. Whatever she was carrying smelled really good.
Looking at the food, Sayomi's stomach growled slightly. She looked up to the chef and nodded ehr head.
"This smells and looks delicious. Thank you."

Dangerous Explorer

ℰℂℋ☉
═══════════

Taking a closer notice of those whom had previously entered along with the newcomer, Echo stood from his seat, adjusted his shirt and began to walk around. Taking his time he'd keep his eye on the patrons, while admiring the craftsmanship of the interior. It had been a long time since he'd seen such respectable people, this kept his smile upon his face while he rounded the outside of the lounge and found himself confronted by the flight of steps. Making his way up them he admired the vantage point it gave him for surveying the rooms, and perched himself leaning against the banister at the top.
User Image
ρєяѕєρнσηє нαятιѕ

Like he even had to ask. Once she was able to steady herself, Persephone hugged Vince tightly. "Of course! But not too quickly, we don't have to rush things now. I am not going anywhere for a long time. And I am definitely not going anywhere without you. I thought it would be nice to visit my homeland, but it was horrible without you."

Feeling a little embarrassed by their public display, Persephone stood and adjusted her clothes. "I will not keep you from your job, l'amour. We will have plenty of time to catch up after I attain a job here." She winked. Turning, she was nearly knocked off her feet again by a hungry Sayomi at the bar.

She didn't even wait for the girl to turn around before she hugged her tightly around the waist. "Oh ma Dieu! I must be dreaming to have both you and Vince here at the same time!"

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
AndrewXBayne
Blessed with the gift of artistryXXXXXXPlagued with the curse of immortality
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
Andrew nodded quickly, scribbling intently on the page. "Fine," he replied flatly before tossing his pen aside, crumpling up another piece of paper and throwing it into the bin with a soft curse.

Looking about, he saw a rather large, tattooed man in the corner, holding a menu. "Ah. A distraction. What luck," he thought.

"Excuse me," he said politely before standing and making his way over to the man whom he assumed was a biker.

"Good evening, sir." Andrew bowed. "Welcome to The Rosewood Saber. May I get you anything?"

Andrew as a great many things, but the first job he had ever gotten was a waiter. He knew the motions.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
XXXXVINCE CARTELLXXXX

"Those who dwell among the beauties and mysteries of the earth are never alone or weary of life."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

|XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX|

As much as it pained Vince to let her go, he knew she was right. He had to get back to work.

But by God, she was getting a job here! She would be back in his life again!

And Sayomi! She was here too! It seemed that Vince's dreary existence had suddenly lit up into wonderful dream.

Quickly going back to the bar, he fixed up a simple fruit drink for Sayomi to drink with her meal. "There you go," he said, grinning from ear to ear. "It's so good to see you again, Sayomi. I still miss The Jade Fox a lot. How are things going over there?"

He had no knowledge of the fate of The Jade Fox.

8,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
----| Sayomi Dervoux |----

Sayomi had just swallowed her first bite when long thin arms wrapped around her. Sayomi looked up and saw Persephone. Sayomi quickly wrapped her arms around the mad Frenchwoman and kissed the woman's cheek.
"I have missed you too much."
Letting her arms drop from the woman, Sayomi grinned at Vince. She took a sip of the drink and then when he mentioned the Jade Fox, her gaze went stone cold. She placed the glass back on the counter and took a deep breath.
"I sold it. I had to. I haven't been there since all of the paper work went through."

Vicious Hunter

He looked up from the menu as the man spoke, a slight smile coming to his lips.

"Yea, steak and potatoes.."

He dropped the menu on the table before him, ignoring it now.

"Steak done medium rare, potato with butter on the side.. Whatever you have on tap to drink.."

Despite the mans appearance he spoke well though with a slight accent.

binghu's Bride

Dangerous Datemate

User Image

There's nothing left for me to lose except confusion.
I'm finished trying to tell myself this will go away.

Smiling sweetly to Echo, she nodded to her. "I'm glad you think so. I just hope you enjoy it." She said, bowing her head.

Hearing his reply, she looked at her boss in concern. She hoped everything would be alright. Looking down at the paper near her feet, she picked it up. As much as she wished to look at it, she felt that would be invading his privacy a bit. Tossing it in the trash, she awaited an order.

There's no one left to talk me down.
My feet are slipping...
User Image
ρєяѕєρнσηє нαятιѕ

Persephone's happiness drained when Sayomi mentioned the Jade Fox. "Oh, cher, I'm so sorry." She furrowed her brow and gave her dear friend a sympathy hug.

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
AndrewXBayne
Blessed with the gift of artistryXXXXXXPlagued with the curse of immortality
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
Andrew nodded. "Right away, sir."

He turned briskly and walked to the bar. "Anabel, I need a medium rare steak and a potato with butter on the side. Vince, I need whatever's on tap. A glass of water, if you please. Thank you both."

He turned and went back to his seat, cleaning up after himself before resuming his drawing.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
XXXXVINCE CARTELLXXXX

"Those who dwell among the beauties and mysteries of the earth are never alone or weary of life."

Vince was stunned. "Oh...Sayomi, that's terrible. I apologize for bringing it up. I-I didn't know."

Suddenly, Andrew's orders brought him out of his sadness, and he moved quickly, filling up a glass with tap water and bringing it to the biker Andrew had referred to.

"Here you are," he said, setting it down. "Your food'll be out soon enough." He gave the man a polite smile before bowing slightly and retreated back to his post.

Vicious Hunter

He looked down at the water brought to him and shook his head, a confused look on his face. He pushed the glass of water back towards the man who had brought it to him, shaking his head again.

"Actually I meant a beer.. Whatever beer you have on tap.."

binghu's Bride

Dangerous Datemate

User Image

There's nothing left for me to lose except confusion.
I'm finished trying to tell myself this will go away.

Nodding gently to her boss, she walked off into the kitchen. "Coming right up." She said, wondering why he sounded so bothered.

Noises of preparation were heard once more, the sizzle of a steak, the gentle clinking of plates.

Soon enough, she came back out with a juicy steak, perfectly medium rare, and a large baked potato with a small serving cup with fresh butter.

Approaching the customer, she placed the warm plate beside him. "Here you go, one medium rare steak and a potato with butter on the side. I hope you enjoy it, and please let me know if I can get you anything else." She said, giving him a small stack of napkins, a steak knife and a fork.

With a sweet smile, she retreated back to her post, sitting near her new boss. "So, should we continue our conversation from earlier?" She asked, offering him a small grin.

There's no one left to talk me down.
My feet are slipping...
User Image
ρєяѕєρнσηє нαятιѕ

After consoling Sayomi for a bit, Persephone left her with Vince while she took care of business. "Pardon me, monsieur, are you the manager? I called a while back about a waitress position..." She spoke to the man drawing behind the counter. He hadn't said much about an interview or a formal application. She had given him most of her information over the phone.

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
XXXXVINCE CARTELLXXXX

Halfway upon his return to the bar, Vince circled back with an apologetic look as he took the water. "Ah, right. My mistake. It's been awhile since I last served drinks. I apologize. Right away."

He quickly retreated again, dumping the water and replacing the glass with a mug of beer from the tap. The Rosewood Saber didn't have much of a variety of drinks as of yet, so simple this was all they had for the moment.

Vince returned with the beer and set it down. "Here you are. Once again, my apologies."

He turned to leave again. How embarrassing...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas