EAT IT! *grabs silverware* 0.11143695014663 11.1% [ 38 ]
FILM IT! *grabs camera* 0.064516129032258 6.5% [ 22 ]
MAKE FRIENDS WITH IT! *grabs goose costume* 0.099706744868035 10.0% [ 34 ]
TWEET IT! *grabs phone* 0.029325513196481 2.9% [ 10 ]
MAKE A STUPID POLL ABOUT IT! *...* 0.11730205278592 11.7% [ 40 ]
*honk honk* 0.36363636363636 36.4% [ 124 ]
Total Votes:[ 341 ]
User Image

There's nothing left for me to lose except confusion.
I'm finished trying to tell myself this will go away.

Seeing someone immediately approach, she smiled warmly, bowing her head. Those manners her father had painstakingly instilled in her had really taken effect. Though that relationship didn't end well, she tried to practice what he taught.

"Hello! Please, help yourself!" She insisted, pushing the plates toward him. "I'm Anabel, I suppose I'm the new chef here.." She said with a laugh. The concept was so strange to her, she had barely been able to hold down a job. Having been fired so many times, she couldn't stay in one place too long it seemed.

There's no one left to talk me down.
My feet are slipping...

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
----| Sayomi Dervoux |----

Sayomi embraced Sebastion and then took a step back from him. She looked up at him and patted him on the hand.
"I am so happy to see you."
She watched as Vince fled the inn, looking for the woman he loved. Sayomi wanted to see Persephone, but she would wait until the lovers have seen each other. Sayomi sat at the bar and looked at the assortment of food the woman had brought out. She looked down at the fruit and picked a piece up with her fingers. She munched on it and smiled at the woman.
"Hello, I am Sayomi."
Sayomi smiled at the woman, though she had a mouth full of fruit.

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
XXXXVINCE CARTELLXXXX

"Those who dwell among the beauties and mysteries of the earth are never alone or weary of life."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

|XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX|

Vince was stunned stiff. Five months of doubting. Five months of uncertainty.

And now, he felt her touch around him again, and the emotions were so intense that Vince's robotic body couldn't handle it.

A sharp crack of his arms sounded, and he wrapped his arms around her. "Oh my God..." he groaned, dropped to his knees and taking Persephone with him. "You're...you're here..." Tears poured down his face, but he managed to pull them both inside and into a corner of the bar room, where they could have a little privacy.

"Ma chérie..."

User Image

Bowing her head to the woman, she grinned politely. "Lovely to meet you." She said sweetly. "I am Anabel, the new chef here."

My feet are slipping...

Fashionable Lunatic

ℰℂℋ☉
═══════════

"I am called Echo, pleased to meet you. I am part of the Security detail here, I look forward to working with you." With another grin his attention then turned to the goodies, although he did not require food it fascinated him at the multitude of flavors that humans enjoyed and so promptly he scooped up what appeared to be a cold cut finger sandwich. Bitting into the item his eyes lit up, very much liking the textures that teased his palate. Licking his fingers clean Echo then resumed speaking, "That was delicious, I can not wait to try whatever else you come up with." Little did she know that this was only the third time he'd eaten food, and by far it outweighed the greasy foods of the city.

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
AndrewXBayne
Blessed with the gift of artistryXXXXXXPlagued with the curse of immortality
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
Andrew watched as the crowds began to mingle, and a smile came to his face. It was wonderful to see this place full of life again.

Sighing, he gave a few orders to a group of Spindles, and as they walked away, Andrew looked around cautiously before producing a pen and pad.

He had felt the urge to draw all day, and like an annoying itch, it had to be dealt with. He sat down, seeing that no one needed him for the moment, then started drawing. He began with arcing lines, then filled them in and began to draw various shapes, placing new ones at odd angles. Abstract was something he never understood, but he loved drawing it anyway.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
User Image
ρєяѕєρнσηє нαятιѕ

Sebastion stood as though someone had removed his brain. People kept touching his and hugging him, it was almost too much. They were people he liked, but still. He managed an awkward smile for his old boss.

"I'm sorry you had to wait so long, l'amour. How can I thank you for being so patient with me?" Her little hands held his so tightly her knuckles turned white.

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Sayo smiled at the chef. She took another piece of fruit and ate it.
"Well an inn always needs a chef. What is your best dish?"
User Image

Smiling bashfully, the young girl would be blushing if she had the ability.

"My my, Echo, you really know how to flatter a girl." She joked, smiling sweetly at him. "My cooking is, at best, satisfactory, I would hardly call it delicious..." She said, sounding a tad embarrassed.

Seeing the boss join them, she smiled, plating a few pieces of fruit, two cookies and a sandwich before sliding it down to him. "I'd love to hear what you'd think since you're going to be serving it to your customers." She chuckled.

Looking back to Echo, she smiled politely. "Well if you're in the mood for something else to eat, I'd be more than happy to make you something." She offered. After a moment, she grinned. "Cooking is a strong passion of mine, so I think I am really going to enjoy this job."

Turning to Sayomi, she smiled sweetly, finding her very sweet. Perhaps they would be working together as well. She knew it was nice to have so many people to talk to.

"Hm, I'm not too sure. I suppose that would be a matter of opinion." She grinned.

My feet are slipping...

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
XXXXVINCE CARTELLXXXX

"Those who dwell among the beauties and mysteries of the earth are never alone or weary of life."

Vince's robotic hand let go of hers and brushed her cheek, then caressed it. The metal of his hands were strangely warm.

"How about by allowing me to give us the wedding we were always meant to have?" he half-sobbed, though a huge smile was spread across his face.

He took her face in both of his hands now, and he pulled her forward and kissed her as deeply as he had ever done before, tears still ebbing down his grizzled, scarred face.

When she had left, she had taken his heart with her, and now he had it back. He had her back.

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Sayomi nodded with a smile.
"Well that does make sense, maybe though you can make me what you think you make the best."
Sayomi placed her hands in her lap and sat at the bar. She looked at all of the people who were in the inn. So many people in such a short amount of time. Thinking about it made Sayomi happy to see so many people here.
Maybe she would be able to make new friendships here. The thought pleased her. She looked over at the manager and watched him a moment. She was wondering what it was he was drawing, but she would not pry.

Fashionable Lunatic

ℰℂℋ☉
═══════════

Her joke went clean over his head, flatter? What on earth was that? Blinking it was then he realized she possibly thought he was human, like most of the others within the establishment. Shrugging it off he continued to smile, looking to the rest of the spread before returning his gaze onto Anabel he chuckled. "Compared to what I've sampled so far, its been the only food I've eaten where the flavors aren't mashed together." After that he bowed his head slightly, a touch more polite than the curt nod he'd given the owner and made for the chair he'd taken before hand to relax. "Maybe another time." Came his reply to her fixing up something else to eat.

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
AndrewXBayne
Blessed with the gift of artistryXXXXXXPlagued with the curse of immortality
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
Andrew looked up at the tray, then at Anabel, giving a small smile. "Of course."

He bent forward, setting the pad down, and picked up a piece of the sandwich and popped in his mouth. After a moment, he nodded. "Very nice," he commented, still smiling. "I'm glad I have good chefs working here now. Spindles can't cook in the slightest."

He now balanced his time between eating and drawing, growing more and more agitated with how the drawing was turning out.

Finally, he ripped it from the pad, crumpled it up, and set it on his plate, which was now empty.

With a sigh, he dumped the scraps of food and the paper into the trash bin beside the bar before sitting back down and trying the sketch again.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Vicious Hunter

The roar of an engine could be heard approaching from the distance. As the source of the sound drew nearer the sound became more distinct as that of a motorcycle. The rider pulled into the parking lot and killed the engine. Standing and swinging one leg over the seat of the red chopper he stretched and moved towards the bar. The doors opened and a brute of a man stepped through. He stood at over six and a half feet with a build akin to that of an ancient barbarian. His medium length black hair and stubble of a beard matched the tanned look of his skin. He wore a heavy leather coat bearing this emblem on the back. with a pair of beat up dark jeans and heavy boots rounded out his look. As the doors closed behind him he started forward, the heals of his boots sounding heavily against the floor. He stopped at an empty table, removed the coat revealing a grey button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up around his biceps, arms covered in tribal tattoos. He sat down quietly, picking up a menu.
User Image

Smiling a bit to Echo, she waved him off before grinning at Sayomi. "Coming right up." She said eagerly, hurrying back into the kitchen.

Noises of preparation were heard in the back. After a while, she came out with an impressive looking platter. It included a mini beef wellington along with a side of sauteed asparagus and side salad.

"How's this?" She asked, placing it down carefully before her. It was one of her favorite things to prepare, and hopefully it would be one of her favorite things to eat.

Smiling sweetly over at Andrew, she gave him a gentle nod. "I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed it." She said excitedly. "I can make some more complicated things, but I hoped this would do for now."

Blinking in surprise, she saw him toss over the paper. "Is something wrong?" She asked, leaning on the bartop, watching him for a bit.

My feet are slipping...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas