EAT IT! *grabs silverware* 0.12068965517241 12.1% [ 49 ]
FILM IT! *grabs camera* 0.061576354679803 6.2% [ 25 ]
MAKE FRIENDS WITH IT! *grabs goose costume* 0.10591133004926 10.6% [ 43 ]
TWEET IT! *grabs phone* 0.029556650246305 3.0% [ 12 ]
MAKE A STUPID POLL ABOUT IT! *...* 0.10837438423645 10.8% [ 44 ]
*honk honk* 0.33990147783251 34.0% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 406 ]

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jung was wrapped up in a blanket, stretched out in his bed. Slowly, his eyes crack open. Green eyes move around the dark room, able to see everything... he was alone. Reaching up to gently rub at his face, the young vampire yawns and sits up slowly. Well. Seemed Kilo slipped out for a bit.

Flopping back over, Jung closes his eyes as his long purple hair spills everywhere. Grooping for his cell phone, he snorts. "I would need a break from me too. I'm a b***h." He smiles a bit, and flips open his phone. A few missed calls... but not from anyone important. Also, a few texts from a model he recently worked with. A woman. "Yeah... you're barking up the run tree honey. Right equipment, but completely different manual..."
User Image

Forty minutes later and Kilo was sitting in the back of a cab on his way into town. It wouldn't take long, a hour tops and he'd be back at the tavern good as new. Halfway there though he began feeling something like guilt. Sending out a quick text to Jung sighed bribing the cabie in order for him to go faster. "Should have borrowed his car.."

In town. - Ke

Empyrean Spirit

There was a quiet 'thud' of a boot heel tapping the porch of the Inn, followed by another quieter step. The figure, feminine by silhouette in the dim light, gave a sigh of relief; it was almost as if she believed she wouldn't be admitted. Drawing in a deep breath, she closed her eyes for a brief moment to accept the nostalgia of the familiar aroma. Rosewood...I remember this... Drawing up a gloved hand, the door pushed open and she made the steady pace to the bar, perching at a stool to wait for the moment.

Her clothing style was fairly typical--dark jeans and tall brown boots--and would not entice the excitement of admiration had it not been for a striking colour of purple that adorned her upper body as a fitted blazer. Its royal hue was embellished by golden-hued buttons at her waist and sleeves, even a pair of thin gold chains wrapping about her shoulder in a military-esque epaulette.

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hearing his phone go off, Jung steps out of the bathroom he had finally dragged himself into. Pulling the phone from the tangled mess he had left his bed, he checks the messages... and smiles a bit. "What a dork..." Shaking his head, Jung finishes cleaning up, and steps from his room. He had jeans on, with dark boots... and no shirt. He just wasn't in the mood.

Heading downstairs, the young Vampiric model yawns and makes his way through the lobby and into the bar room. Busily texting back various contacts, Jung took little notice of much of anything. Pausing at the bar, he waits until a Spindle heads over. "Coffee, please."

Empyrean Spirit

Just as Jung had reached the bottom tier of steps to the lounge, the stranger was giving a slight nod to the spindle and mouthing what looked like a thank-you. Her hair was a rich brown which had been pinned back, evidence of some soft waves and curls i the unkempt wisps and skin fair enough to be vampiric were it not for the fast beat of her heart beneath the jacket. She was a handsome woman, though certainly not beautiful by standards of the model nearby.

She would not turn her head to him, a now ungloved hand reaching to the pint in a brief pause only as her peripherals could tell he wore no shirt. Lifting the glass, she sipped, and then set it down upon the counter once more.

Versatile Assailant

9,300 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
Stepping into the Tavern, looking like Death warmed over, Hinamori stumbled over to a sofa and plopped down with a sigh of relief "Goddess knows I've missed this place" she muttered into the cushion.

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Ulysses K Devlin

𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖛𝖆 𝕸𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖎𝖘

For some time she'd been watching the sleepy town of Meadow Ridge, having passed through on several occasions during her travels. It was a lovely little pit stop tucked away in the mountains, the last plateau before caverns and rough terrain covered the landscape. Minerva enjoyed the peace and quiet the humble little village offered, and so she ventured on further, encountering the establishment of the Rosewood Saber Inn and discovering the all but abandoned structure. There was a modest family that still resided within, the Baynes, an adorable couple and their eldest 'son' Jenkins, whom as it turned out was not a biological being, but one of gears and oil. A Spindle, something of his father's creations according to the mother. There were others, these spindles, of a simpler nature running about, housekeeping, grounds keeping, and tending to the whole of the Inn. The whole thing absolutely fascinated the demoness, and so she'd procured a room to stay in during her visits to the area.

Sitting within the lounge, a cup of coffee in hand was Minerva, clad in crimson and white her gown wrapped around her legs snugly, the lace working it's way up her torso with a firm embrace and holding her posture in it's most perfect pose. The crackling of the fire was soothing after a long day of listening to cosmic static and chaotic subconscious screams, things she'd been hearing amply during her traveling through the Aether.

Gradually however her posture began to slip, slowly giving in to apprehension as her foot bobbed up and down against the soft rug that was spread out across the hardwood. Glimmering silver eyes scanned the room with growing intensity, trace movement drawing her attention with uncanny speed. Was it obvious she was waiting for something? The demoness thought to herself, cheeks tinting marble grey out of embarrassed blush. Her last drink of coffee was followed by her black gloved hand curling a strand of maroon hair behind her ear as that bottom lip was pulled between her teeth and gently chewed upon.

Minerva_Mortis's Husband

Greedy Businessman

9,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Minerva Mortis

Ulysses walked onto the porch towards the front door. He reached for the door handle with a satisfied sigh upon reaching his destination. He entered the lounge and paused briefly to take a breath and look around the room and the occasional brass worker. A small, but contented smile passed over his face with a gentle nod as he looked about himself before they rested on the woman in crimson sitting a several paces from himself.

He approached, talking like he was picking up an unfinished conversation and a slight smile on his face.

"I don't suppose I make a reservation with one of these machinations. I'm more of a people person myself."

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Ulysses K Devlin

𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖛𝖆 𝕸𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖎𝖘

The sound of a man's entrance broke the silence in which she'd been drinking slowly from the mug of coffee in hand, eyes opening slowly turned upwards as he spoke, and as she replied to his inquiry Minerva smiled pleasantly. "No, there is a man named Jenkins you may speak with. The owners son, he's tall and has black hair and is usually seen around the grounds, it should not be difficult to find him. And if he's not available, Echo may be able to help, she was in the stage room last I saw." Minerva had gotten to know the Baynes well enough through her visits, there was quite the history in the building they called home, or so she'd come to learn through her conversations with the lady of the house.

Finishing her hot beverage she then set the empty mug aside on the elegant coffee table before her, then leaned back in her seat, resting hands on knee as she focused her full attention on the handsomly clad man before her. For a moment she merely sat there quietly, observing him in silence with a gleam in those diamond orbs. Suddenly she stood, arms wide to ensnare him with a warm embrace and a few brief tight squeezes. "You are a sight for sore eyes." She said between a few small laughs.

Minerva_Mortis's Husband

Greedy Businessman

9,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Minerva Mortis

Ulysses stood listening with an occasional "Mhm" and "Okay." His smile grew as the friendly tension grew between them. Then when Minerva stood he let out a soft laugh and welcomed her embrace by returning his own.

"Ah, my thoughts exactly. Things just don't run as smoothly when you're not around."

He loosened his embrace just enough to look her in the eye.

"I guess I'm just not as put together as I think I am."

He smiled seemed to cool as his tone became serious, but the playful glint in his eye remained.

"I was beginning to think you were angry with me. Shall I get my own room since you can't seem to stand me anymore?"

A slight smile tugged at the corner of his mouth.

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Ulysses K Devlin

𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖛𝖆 𝕸𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖎𝖘

She was so enamoured with his presence that she nearly ignored his last sentance, though when thoughts focused more clearly the woman felt a frown spoil her pleasant expression. She had been upset, but for what exactly she could not remember off the top of her head. Pouting up to him she allowed her hold upon him to ease up, her gaze searching his as she contemplated how to reply. "I've half a mind to make you, but I'll share, the rooms here are too big to keep to oneself." She quite liked the grandious feel the building had, though it did give it a lonely feeling.

Minerva_Mortis's Husband

Greedy Businessman

9,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Minerva Mortis

Ulysses looked at her, seeming to scan her face. His eyes darted to her mouth and back to her eyes. His still wore his smile.

"That's awfully magnanimous of you. I guess I should tread lightly before I get too comfortable and you change your mind."

Ulysses gently rubbed her back with one hand as the other made a gentle gesture toward her outfit.

"Love this color on you by the way. I think you wear it better than I..."

He trailed off for a moment before making eye contact again.

"I suppose I should seek out this Echo fellow, or... Jensen did you say? Jenkins?"

He let out a small laugh.

"I seem to be more tired than I thought from my traveling."

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Ulysses K Devlin

𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖛𝖆 𝕸𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖎𝖘

Her pout was gradually replaced by a smile, holding his gaze as she listened it was not difficult to lose herself in that subtle charm. Letting the issue rest she shifted her gaze to his gesture briefly as he mentioned the color on her. "What can I say, your sense of taste may have rubbed off on me." She reached out and tugged on the tail of the gown, pulling the small mass of fabric closer to her.

"Jenkins, and I suppose if you are so inclined." She shrugged casually, the motion and his hand upon her back drawing attention to the ache of her sealed wings. A popular method for winged folk, though none the less painful it was to tuck away the appendages within the confines of magickal ink. Leaning backwards slightly Minerva attempted to nudge the contact slightly higher up her spine.

"Perhapse you should take a moment and rest if you are so weary. Here, have a seat and I'll fetch a key from Jenkins for you, would you like anything else while I am in the bar room?" She motioned to the many couches within the lounge before stepping away to collect her empty coffee mug, may as well return it to the kitchen while she was at it.

Minerva_Mortis's Husband

Greedy Businessman

9,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Minerva Mortis

Ulysses felt the nudging hints from Minerva and complied by rubbing her back with more of a massaging motion and a bit higher.

"Here, is that better? A lot can be said about a woman in red..."

Ulysses nodded upon being corrected.

"Ah yes, Jenkins. I knew it was one of those two."

Ulysses let his mouth hang for a moment when Minerva offered to get him a key, like a thought had occurred to him.

"It might be wise to let you ask for the spare key rather a strange man asking for a key to a woman's room. I feel it would not leave a good impression."

He looked to the seat that being offered and a smile of relief crossed his face.

"I'd love a seat actually. I walked up the trails to get a bit of air and some thinking done. It was a spontaneous decision and my shoes were not suited for it."

He gingerly left their embrace to sit on the couch and sighed.

"Ahh, yes. This place is already worth its weight in gold."

He took off his hat, placed it beside himself and rested an arm on the top of the couch then he looked to Minerva again when she offered him a drink.

"Water will suit me, thank you. I should be well taken care of then."

He smiled and ran a hand through his hair to straighten any hairs that might have been knocked out of place by his hat.

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Ulysses K Devlin

𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖛𝖆 𝕸𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖎𝖘

She gave a grateful smile as he picked up on her motions, the gentle massaging easing the tension in her shoulders enough for her to continue on her way to the bar room. Smiling she watched as he sat down and removed his hat, his eyes coming into better view and accented by hair slightly longer than she recalled it being. Nodding quietly to the request for water Minerva turned fully to head for the bar room archway, tracking down Jenkins didn't take long at all as he was dusting off the liquor bottles.

Moments later she returned, a tall glass of icewater in hand and small brass key in the other. Setting both down on the coffee table she took a seat at Ulysses' side, resting hands in lap and leaning into the back of the couch. "You walked here, in those shoes?" Shaking her head she smirked, unable to imagine how sore his feet might be. "Sounds like you could use a good bath." Leaning towards him she gave a small yet audible whiff off his shoulder, pulling back suddenly her nose wrinkled. "Smell like it too.." She teased, leaving her curiosity alone as to what he'd been thinking about. "Shall I have a bath drawn later? Or should we just toss you in the river out back?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff