FILM IT! *grabs camera* 0.061576354679803 6.2% [ 25 ]
MAKE FRIENDS WITH IT! *grabs goose costume* 0.10591133004926 10.6% [ 43 ]
TWEET IT! *grabs phone* 0.029556650246305 3.0% [ 12 ]
MAKE A STUPID POLL ABOUT IT! *...* 0.10837438423645 10.8% [ 44 ]
*honk honk* 0.33990147783251 34.0% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 406 ]

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

User Image

Alice shakes her head. "Nope! I like tuna sushi. What do you like?" She kicked her legs, keeping her green eyes on the road. This was fun.

A small blush steals across Jung's face for a second, but he stuffs the phone into his jacket. "An old... colleague. He used to be my Manager. He's trying to rope me back into modeling. But here, in this country instead." He looks back at Alice for a second, smiling at the child. "... I think Blodwyn will steal her from me." Leaning back in his seat, he looks over at Kilo.

He simply stared at the man, as if trying to memorize his features. "It's near the center of town. On the left. There's something like a barn in the back." Reaching out, he gently brushes Kilo's hair. Turning back to the road, he lets his hand land back into his own lap. "... yup."

Super Scamp

"There are quite a few Inns nearby. Perhaps there's simply a overabundance of choices nearby..." Iudas said with a laugh. "Too much of a good thing and all of that." The adventurer shook his head as he swept his hat off and collapsed it before sitting it on the bar counter. "I've journeyed afar in my lifetime and I've seen kingdoms with entire streets lined with inns and places to lay your head. I'm sure the Rosewood will have it's time again."

Playful Nerd

[¤ Łet gσ αηd ruη free...

The man's hopefulness made her grin. "Perhaps. If it does, I hope it's with a drawn out boom like before. Quite a few of the customers were interesting. They made this place feel like a home, a sanctuary. So many different personalities in one spot. It was wonderful. Not many inns feel like this place does."

Mαybe theη yσu'll fiηαlly see...¤]

Super Scamp

"It's true! I can only recall one other lodging where someone has praised it so similarly." Iudas stroked his chin in thought. "I will have to let all of my adventuring companions know of the situation. I'm sure they would be delighted to stop by and slake their thirsts here." He winked confidently. "I'll see what can be done about drumming up some good press and free advertising while I'm away."

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

User Image

Setting about her task, Yue hums softly. It stung, sure. But being a baby about it wasn't going to do anyone any good. After rubbing the disinfectant on, she begins to bandage her knees up. She would have to be careful about moving around. She had already been doing everything she could to make sure her third eye stayed closed. No need to frighten those around her...

The girl sighs softly, her hands stopping mid-bandage. Did... she really look so weird? There had been Vampires walking around past her, and a demon child... were three eyes so... scary? Her home town... everyone had three eyes...

Hands dropping, she looks around. Yue felt... lost.
User Image

"Tuna sushi? Nah, crab sushi is way better. Afraid can't have as much as I would like but I would have to say my favorite is steak." he said with a small smile to Alice. Following Jung's directions Kilo kept a eye out for where they were suppose to be going,"is that the polite way of saying your going to be to busy and big to hang out anymore?" Glancing over at the man beside him it was Kilo turn to blush like a virgin teenager before he cleared his throat and looked away. "You gonna let her take her?"

Playful Nerd

"That would be great. I'm sure the owner would be happy. New faces always mean new business." Sai said as she leaned back. By simply listening, she could tell how empty the place was. There was tranquility but the constant silence was bothersome. At least for her it was.

Super Scamp

"Anyway, I need to be heading out." He checked the time on an older-style pocket watch. "I need to be attending a meeting of sorts. There are four other attendees and we don't often find ourselves in the same neck of the woods that often anymore." Smiling to Saizu he swept up his hat and positioned it stylishly atop his head. "It was lovely chatting with you. Don't work too hard now, y'hear?" Smiling Iudas left several paper bills on the counter to cover his drink plus extra before slipping out the door. Saizu could still see him vaguely by the burning cloak at his side as he made his way down the road.

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

User Image

Jung smiles and stares at the trees as they pass. "Oh please, if Yan-Suu tried to keep me away from you, I'd kill him." Reaching his arms up, he rests his head on them folded behind his head. "Honestly though. I'd be one of those annoying rare model that only does shoots when requested. Maybe. I don't like auditions, it's annoying."

Shrugging a bit at the other question, he glances to Kilo. "I just might... I think she'd be much better to take care of a child than I am... I mean, I can barely take care of myself. And for as much as an Alcoholic she is... She really likes kids. It's rare that I like children."
User Image

Parking the car right outside Kilo got out handing the keys back to Jung. "Well I can't tell you what to do. I think my limit on children is one and even then allot has to happen first before I could..Robin wont even let me babysit Evelyn by myself. " Not wanting to get into it the vampire helped Alice out of the car before turning back to Jung, "I'm honored. When is this Yan-Suu guy suppose to come?" Taking Alice's hand he turned to the building fighting off the urge to have a cigarette before going in,"well lets see if we can get this pretty little thing dressed before we dump her with your boss. Lead the way."

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

User Image

Smiling at the man, he watches him interact with the child. It was cute. Shaking his head, Jung unbuckles and climbs out of the car. He opens the door, holding it open. "I don't know. Yan-Suu shows up whenever he is unwanted most. So of course, he announces himself right when I'm starting to become comfortable..."

He shakes his head, and calls out into the building. "OIIIIII! I got someone for you to meet! Get down here!"

Playful Nerd

"It was nice talking with you too, Mister Iudas." Saizu bowed her head before the man headed off. She looked up at the attending spindle. Since she was here, she'd might as well get a drink then find some place to nap.

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Jerry was watching her bandage intently, knees curled up to his chest and his large sleeves tucked around him like a huge coat. His one good eye was tracing along her hand while she worked, but suddenly, he found himself watching her eye drop to the ground, and he looked up at her curiously.

It was then that he remembered her third eye, now shut tight on her forehead. What a strange appendage, but Jerry knew that being a warlock, he was in no right to judge. Not in the least. She seemed nice, at least she had been when he gave her the bandages.

She just looked very upset, but who could blame her? Here she was, barely speaking English, knees bleeding and in a place she found foreign and possibly frightening.

A strange sympathy built up inside Jerry's chest, and he frowned deeply, looking at the unfinished bandage job on Yue's knee. With a gentle wave of his hand, the bandage slowly and gently wrapped itself around the rest of her knee, and then Jerry quickly tucked his hand inside his robes again, watching her cautiously. He offered a shy smile, a small welcome into a realm she probably knew nothing of.

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

User Image

Blinking in some surprise, she looks over at him once the bandaging was done. After a few moments, she smiles again. Reaching up, she sweeps the hood off her head. Hands diving into her pockets, she searches until she pulls out a clunky, old looking ring. Dusting it off on her shirt, she slips it onto her right hand, and looks over at him again.

Her third eye seemed to vanish completely. Yue's hair darkened to a black, and her bright purple eyes slowly turned to a deep deep brown, nearly black. Those pointed ears rounded off... She looked down at her lap. She looked like a regular Chinese girl now. Nothing supernatural or weird about her now. "I am sorry I looked scary. I forget that people in this place do not have those who look like me."

Bending her knees with a small wince, she begins to fight herself up to a stand. "Thank you for help." She frowns a little. "... help... the help? Helping? The helping of me?" She squints her eyes, trying to figure out the wording in her head now, sure she was sounding quite stupid to... "Jerry? Correct?"

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

He couldn't hide the small smile that rose to match hers. Suddenly, she put on a ring, and everything unique about her vanished, and Jerry was left staring at...a human girl.

Shock and disgust overtook him, and he found himself tight-lipped. He fought to speak, trying to convince himself that she was not actually human. She was just hiding behind a visage. He cleared his throat when she thanked him.

"Y-Yes," he said quietly, standing up. "I was happy to help. And yes...yes, my name is Jerry. Yours is Yue...right?" He immediately wanted to refute her words about her looking strange. He would much prefer her other appearance to what she was now.

"You didn't look weird," he said a little abruptly, rubbing his neck. "Um...you looked fine," he said in a softer tone. He was trying to convince her to change back, sure, but he knew he couldn't make her. But seeing her this way...it was a little upsetting to him to be honest.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff