FILM IT! *grabs camera* 0.064516129032258 6.5% [ 22 ]
MAKE FRIENDS WITH IT! *grabs goose costume* 0.099706744868035 10.0% [ 34 ]
TWEET IT! *grabs phone* 0.029325513196481 2.9% [ 10 ]
MAKE A STUPID POLL ABOUT IT! *...* 0.11730205278592 11.7% [ 40 ]
*honk honk* 0.36363636363636 36.4% [ 124 ]
Total Votes:[ 341 ]
Månen "Amelia" Úlfur
User Image

Smiling as he rambles on, she tried not to giggle... and just barely managed. Happily giving him the kiss, Amelia rests an arm on his shoulder, her hand on her hips. Arching an eyebrow at him, she smirks. "Babe, they're just a bunch of Bikers. The only one that has to care is Luci. And he's giving it a chance."

Leaning away from him, she gently cups his cheek and heads for the door. "Come on you, we're drinkin' with the Pack. Hope you can remember where you keep your a** when you wake up. Monster Månen is bartending."

Invisible Codger

At this point, several small boys ran in, all coming from slightly different directions as tiny children will do so that within a few minutes, the place was 'taken over' by an army of little boys.

The first little boy was white-blond with very pale blue eyes (almost purple, in fact), had swept his hand across the step before entering and then quietly sat down in a shaded place, adjusting the sunglasses he wore slightly as he sat down.

The second little boy - redheaded and freckled shouted a greeting at everyone at the top of his lungs as he tried to climb up on the counter and in short, tried to capitalize on the attention he figured his fiery locks would draw.

The third little boy was also blond - not the white-blond of his brother though but a light blond with no trace of red, gold or brown - a flaxen blond, if you will, was trying to talk the redheaded boy out of his craziness.

The fourth little boy was another blond but not the white-blond or the flaxen of either of the other two, but rather the darkest blond possible without sullying it with brown, ignored the second and third boy, and just sat down next to the tow-headed first boy.

The fifth little boy's olive skin and dark hair and eyes suggested Mediterranean type Caucasian ancestry. Or perhaps fairer Hispanic ancestry? This child didn't choose to side with anybody but just watched the chaos.

The sixth child was a little darker still than the olive-complexioned boy and choose to assist the flaxen-haired blond in trying to calm the redheaded child.

The seventh child, was the darkest yet and had an arm in a sling - this child chose to find another shady place to sit in.

Still, once you looked past the differing colouring, the six palest children were remarkably similar in terms of facial features.

Unlike the six paler children, the seventh little boy had a strange blue tint to the whites of his eyes.
User Image
The Assistant

Out in the wreckage of its pod, Abba hums loudly, purple tail wagging. Oil was everywhere... the small creature was completely filthy with it. But right now, this was a great break. Abba had been spending so much time with Drake staring at genetic code, Abba could swear its eyes were beginning to cross. Smiling as cords and wires were ripped out, Abba steps back, surveying the work so far.

Having been able to save the pods brain, Abba would be able to retrace the flight course that took it here... once the pod brain was up and functional, of course. Stretching, the small purple figure yawns. "Won't be that hard... just gotta recharge it, I think..."

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Drake Parrish
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"No matter the race, no matter the gender, we are all unified by the same beating heart..."
Current Race: HUMAN XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Drake was sitting in his lab, going over a particular segment that had caught his interest. It was hard to tell what exactly was on it, almost like it was locked up.

Eyes narrowing, he sighed, leaning back in his chair and rubbing his eyes. He needed a break. He was starting to see nucleotides floating in his vision. Chuckling a bit, he stood up and made hiw ay outside, sitting down on the steps in the fresh air. After a few moments of this, he walked around to the back, watching Abba work on its pod.

Drake really had a hard time with technology by itself, so he thought it best not to offer his help, for fear of breaking something. He had to admit, when Abba finally did leave, he would miss it. It had been keeping him company out here, and after the whole mess with Saizu, he'd welcomed the distraction.

"Hello," he said with a small smile. "You've been out here a long time. Do you need something to eat?"
User Image
The Assistant

Looking over a small shoulder, the short creature smiles and hurls a wrench in it's hands at the remaining pod. "Sounds good, Doctah. I got the brain out. The rest is pretty much just scraps." Walking towards him, Abba scoops up the brain. It looked somewhat like a computer tower... but much more complex. Wires and cords hung everywhere. "Just need to get this inside." Hugging it to a small chest, Abba looks up at Drake.

"Oh, I had thought of something. It might be easier to see what genetic coding is attributed to what form if we can find a way to make my coding available while I change form. You know, see what kicks to life." Looking down at the technology brain in its arms, Abba smiles. "Shouldn't be too hard."

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Drake Parrish
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"No matter the race, no matter the gender, we are all unified by the same beating heart..."

Drake couldn't help but smile. "I'm glad you got the brain out. I'ms sure that's the crucial component."

As it went on to talk of being able to see Abba's genetic code while it was changing forms would help, he pursed his lips in through. "Yeah...I suppose that would work. I just have to figure out a way to mark your genetic code without having to take pictures."

He thought on this as he walked back into the lab, walking into the kitchen. "So...how did you like the hamburger I made for you yesterday? I could make you that again, or there's also some pizza if you want it. Or cheese and turkey even. It's up to you!"
User Image
The Assistant

"The hamburger was very weird. I've never had anything like that before." Its head tilts to the side, tail wagging more. "... what is... Pizza?" Blinking a few times, Abba thinks it over. "That sounds good. I'd like to try that." Beaming up at him, it hugs the pod brain closer. "This world has strange food."

Abba sets the computer brain down as they get into the kitchen. Tapping small fingers against the counter, Abba tries to think. "Well... I could see about writing a program that will record my entire code. All of it. See what is up and functioning normally... and then write a secondary program that will detect any hits or changes when I change. That should help with seeing what is what, right?"

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Drake Parrish
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Drake grinned, putting a plate of pizza in the microwave. "It's bread with tomato sauce, cheese, and pepperoni. You'll like it. But be careful. It gets hot."

Abba's suggestion procured a heavy sigh from him. "That's good, but...it would cause you pain, and I need to find a way to do eliminate the pain that associates itself with you changing your form. I have to assume that your changed forms are a result of some genes switching on and others turning off. So then..."

He stopped, then blinked. "Of course! When you change forms, you revert to a basic state, almost a blank slate. This is the form you take on right before you assume a new form! It's instantaneous, almost impossible to see without the right technology, but it's how you lose your previous features before gaining new ones! If I can locate the gene for this blank slate, I can trace the nerves that fire during its activation and nullify them!"

He ruffled Abba's hair, then rushed to get the pizza from the microwave. "Also, I need to figure out which one of your twenty-six sex chromosomes designates what!"

User Image
The Assistant

Abba blinks. Did that... really matter? Something like gender? It had been born without one... and never really thought about it. Reaching up, Abba fusses with now messy red hair, and rests small hands on its small lap. "I guess. I can't see myself when I change form. I have no idea what happens... and well. I don't like the pain, but it is something I'm pretty accustomed to."

Sniffing the air at the scent of the pizza, Abba's stomach growls. It would seem that Abba was more hungry than it thought. "That does smell good."

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Drake Parrish
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Drake brought the pizza back carefully, setting it on the table before Abba and sitting down next to it. "Well, I do it too. It's very fast, faster than we can see." He snapped his fingers. "Quicker than that. The basic slate is almost like a blob, a faceless template that shapeshifters use to add features onto when they change forms. It's kind of weird to explain, but the point it, its part of changing forms, and I think there is pain for you connected to that blank slate."

He leaned back, crossing one leg over the other and scratching his chin. "What fascinates me is that you have so many sex chromosomes. You don't have a gender, but at the same time, your genome contains enough genes to be every gender in this universe. Strange...probably something to do with your experimental nature." He sighed, then chuckled a bit as he tried to imagine Abba as either male of female. It was surprisingly difficult to do. Shrugging, he looked over at Abba again. "It's more for research purposes than anything. I won't go around messing with something I have no business in, unless you want me to."

User Image
The Assistant

Leaning in, Abba takes the pizza in with those Universe-encompassing eyes. Sniffing again, the creature reaches out, and picks up the slice. Taking a bite, eyes go wide and tail sticking up, Abba kicks its small legs. After swallowing with a shudder, the being looks surprised. "This is good! But... but... something about the chemical make up... grease! The grease! It's causing some of my genes to flare!"

Eating the rest of it quickly, Abba pounds on it's small chest to help the Pizza go down... before it faints. Whatever was freaking out because of the grease... it was enough to make the poor thing tired.

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Drake Parrish
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Drake blinked in surprise as Abba began to do something that looked like choking. He approached her carefully. "Abba?" he asked in concern, bending down and setting a hand on its shoulder. Suddenly, it fainted, and Drake gasped. But...Abba was still breathing, so it wasn't choking. He blinked, setting his hand gently against Abba's neck, then its chest, looking for a heart of some sort. He found it, then sighed in relief that it was still beating. Then he picked up Abba and gently placed it in his bed there so it could rest. No more pizza for the time being...

User Image
The Assistant

Taking a deep breath, Abba closes its eyes. Searching through it's coding, the small creature was trying to find something to change into. Something basic. Something that wasn't complex... A small smile settles on it's features. With a sickening sound of snapping and popping, Abba's form begins to relax, and shift. It didn't quite change the same way Drake did... but very close.

After several moments of shifting, the being collapses to the ground, panting. It was good Abba had changed into it's malleable bodysuit. Slowly, eyes open. Lifting it's- no, her- head, the being raises to it's feet, and stumbles a bit. No tail. Weird. Lifting an arm, Abba inspects the skin. Smooth, and slightly pale. Huh.

Reaching up, Abba next finds her hair. Short. Most likely still red. Smiling, the creatures turns in a small circle. Like this, Abba was taller, as well. About 5'6". And oddly curvy. Before, her form was flat. very... aerodynamic. Not anymore. "... being human is weird. I've never been in a form quite like this before. Not having a tail is very hard for balance... how do they manage it?"

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Drake Parrish
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Drake was almost asleep at his desk until the sound of snapping, very sickening snapping at that sounded from his lab, and he was startled awake. "A-Abba?!"

He tossed himself from his seat and wandered into the living room, rubbing his eyes. "Are you alright? I heard a-" He stopped, though, realizing that Abba no longer had its tail. Wait...were those...he blinked. "Abba?" he asked again. "Did you change forms?" His eyes matched its...rather, hers, for the moment. "I hadn't realized. Was that painful?"

He walked into the room and sat down, watching her. Strange...it sounded very painful, though he could only hope it sounded worse than it was.

User Image
The Assistant

Resting her hands on wide hips, Abba grins at him. "Oh, it was extremely painful! But it always is. Kind of used to it. First couple times it happened, I was annoying the Professors and Doctors. Hard for them to focus on my stat reading when I'm thrashing and screaming." Abba shrugs it off, and looks around. Everything looked much smaller now. "... crazy how a little thing like height makes everything change."

Turning her eyes on Drake, she shrugs again and does a little spin. Giggling, Abba looks at Drake. "Do you not have to actually feel it when your bones break and redesign themselves? A lot of the process that makes changing "easy" was... deleted? I guess. From my Coding. For research. They never bothered to put it back in, since I am being constantly updated."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff