MAKE FRIENDS WITH IT! *grabs goose costume* 0.10591133004926 10.6% [ 43 ]
TWEET IT! *grabs phone* 0.029556650246305 3.0% [ 12 ]
MAKE A STUPID POLL ABOUT IT! *...* 0.10837438423645 10.8% [ 44 ]
*honk honk* 0.33990147783251 34.0% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 406 ]

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

User Image
Giselle

Standing outside and leaning against the railing as if she were dressed for Summer, the fiery red-head from the night before yawns. There was a light snow fall... but as soon as any hit her skin, it dissolved into steam instantly. Actually, she had melted and dried a good area around her. With a lazy, glossed over look, she simply spaced out. Today, she was in blue shorts, a white button up shirt that was tied just under her bust and only buttoned two in the middle of her bust, topped off with white knee-high socks and black boots...

Gigi looked a bit like a country girl like this... despite the snow. Straightening into a stand, she yawns and stretches. Guh. Tired. Waiting was becoming boring... but it was almost like the small town had shut down for the winter. How boring... And the day had been extremely quiet. No one to really talk to.

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

Månen "Amelia" Úlfur
User Image

Amelia was just waking. She could hear slow talking around her. Hazel eyes open slowly, only to be filled with red. Sitting up slowly in her human form, she ends up groaning softly. One of the voices hush, and a large red furry wolf head turns to look at her. It seemed to smile. "Månen, you're awake. Good." A large tail flicks, and the girl is licked in the face.

Luci stands, and stretches. "Good to see you're finally awake, small one. We're on our way home." Amelia's eyes go wide, and she tries to stand. A fuzzy paw pushes her back down. "Månen, NO. I told you that if you were in danger, you were coming home." His eyes narrow.

"B-but! Luci! Please!"

"Månen. No. Who is going to protect you, hm? Be a good girl."

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
-- Blake Rhodes --
The Hunter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A distant rustling from the forest beyond signaled the coming of...something. Something big.

It came out slowly, a shadow wolf very similar to the two that had been fighting early. Its eyes glowed bright gold, and as it stopped before the group, its large maw was hanging open, dripping golden saliva as it panted quietly. It was covered in golden gashes, bleeding golden blood, and it collapsed on one knee, bowing its head submissively before it fell to the side.

Very slowly, the wolf began to shrink, engulfed by shadows until Blake remained there, eyes shut tightly in pain. The gashes that had been on the wolf were still on his body, though they were bleeding bright red blood.

He winced as he stood up, shirtless with only tattered remains of his pants and his scarf on. "H-Holy hell...been awhile since I did that." He didn't seem to realize that there was a gaping hole in his chest either.

"O-Okay..." he said, raising his hands in an almost drunken manner. "L-Let's not be hasty here...Amelia and I are tight, kay? She doesn't have to go anywhere, aight? I ******** got this!" He stumbled a bit, his golden eye flickering like a dying lightbulb. He was so ******** tired...

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

Månen "Amelia" Úlfur
User Image

Amelia's eyes land on Blake, her eyes wide. "THERE'S A ********' HOLE IN YOUR CHEST." Swatting at Luci's paw on her. After a moment of deliberation, the red wolf lifts his paw up a bit, watching the two carefully. Launching away from her brother with a limp, Amelia stops just before throwing herself on him, eyeing him carefully. "... you look like s**t."

She wasn't too much better, having only a sheet wrapped around here, and a gunshot wound in her leg. The bullet had been removed, but there had been some liquid silver... her leg looked rather shitty. Slowly reaching out, stopping just before touching him. Amelia was scared of hurting him.

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
-- Blake Rhodes --
The Hunter

Blake blinked in surprise. "I got a whaa...?" He looked down and blinked again as he saw the gaping wound. It was so deep that it went clean through him, allowing anyone who looked into it a view of whatever was behind him. "Holy s**t...didn't see that...who did that?"

He began to look around, as if the culprit was right next to him. "Ah, ******** it. S'cool, s'cool..." He laughed a little bit, as if someone had pulled a small practical joke. Apparently, it wasn't a big deal to him. He sighed a bit, his eyes watching Amelia carefully. "You don't look so hot yourself, baby..." He saw that her hand was close to touching him, and he carefully reached out, putting his own bloody hand around hers. "Glad to see you're still kickin' wolfie...my...erm...ex-boss is a real a*****e..." He smiled a bit, leaning in and giving her a small kiss on the lips, almost falling over in the process.

He leaned over slightly, staring at the red wolf. "Okay! So. She can stay, right?"

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

Månen "Amelia" Úlfur
User Image

Amelia snatches him up, holding the man up with a chuckle. She was still much stronger than a normal female. Pressing a few gentle kisses to his face, she squeezes the man tight. "Idiot." Looking over her shoulder at her brother, who snorts. "... Luci?"

"... I'll be staying here until you're both up and functioning correctly." His eyes narrow dangerously. "And I KNOW neither of you have the strength to stop me."

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
-- Blake Rhodes --
The Hunter

Blake laughed. "Heeey is cool! Oh yeahs...wait..." He blinked again, as if trying to recall something. "Yeah, I'm Blake! And I'm like...your sister's boyfriend. She's ********] He laughed a bit, then leaned against her. "Oh God, I'm so ********' tired..." He yawned like he was going to take a nap. "Yeah...I gotta get some like...yeah. I got s**t for this. Holy ******** that my spine?"

He bent over and examined the white column that was his spinal column through the hole in his chest. "Woaaaah....that ain't right..." He blinked. "Um...I gotta go...take care o' this. Hey! Hey..."

He smiled up at Amelia. "You wanna get a drink after I patch this up? I'm soooo sore right now..." He stumbled back, then made his way almost casually to his motorcycle bag, digging around until he found a glowing blue potion. "Yeah...gonna go use this..." he commented, taking a drink of it. He blinked, then promptly fell backwards, remaining still.

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

Månen "Amelia" Úlfur
User Image

Watching him stumble away from her, Amelia stays quiet and he falls. Looking over at Luci, the two just silently stare at each other. Rubbing her arm, the wolf girl looks down, her face flushing red. "Uhm... yeah... That... that's Blake."

Luci lifts his head, and assumes his human form. Hands on hips, the massive red head stares down at his sister. "You know my rule, Little Moon." He watches as her face turns a darker shade of red. She was glad that Blake was out cold, and didn't hear her nickname... or at least she was sure he was out cold... ********. "My rule is that there will be no man that is not just a casual ********... unless you love him enough to leave the Pack."

Amelia keeps her eyes down. Her large ears drop, and tail lowers. It was the most embarrassing thing ever... but she was totally willing. Unable to say the words, she simply nods. Taking a peek up at her brother, her ears shoot up and she begins to pout. The giant red head was grinning down at her.

"Well then Little Moon, it's fine. But I am sticking around until you're both put back together. Maybe get the two of you some more battle training... and you. You need to develop that damn immunity already. I am not having you lose a leg."

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
-- Blake Rhodes --
The Hunter

Blake sat up after a few moments, rubbing his chest, which now was fully intact. The gashes were still there, but at least he felt a little better.

He walked back up to them slowly, his stride carefully measured. He seemed to be feeling better, or at least more aware of the world around him. "Hey..." he said quietly. "I really don't act like that, just so ya know. And Amelia means a lot to me, so...thanks for letting her stick around..."

He looked over at Amelia, seeing her all flustered, and he smiled a bit, his golden eye glowing fully now. He stepped towards her and wrapped an arm around her carefully. "You need anything for that leg, baby?"

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

Månen "Amelia" Úlfur
User Image

Latching onto Blake, she glares over at Luci, who was just grinning from ear to ear. "Yeah, a boot to shove up Luci's backdoor, clothes, and something incredibly stiff to forget that my brother is an a*****e. I'm thinking a Zombie." Flicking her tail at Luci, she starts to limp towards the Inn. He was agitating the s**t out of her...

Amelia smiles, and leans against Blake. "... it's good to see you, Luci."

"Yeah I know." Stretching, he strides past the two, soon followed by a gaggle of men and women who all looked much like Amelia- her family. The Pack. The group headed into the bar room of the Inn.

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
-- Blake Rhodes --
The Hunter

Blake had his arms wrapped tightly around her, smirking as she listed her demands. "Well, I can give ya a boot, but don't expect me to put it there," he said with a chuckle. "I can get ya everything else."

He hugged her tightly, watching as the group filed into the inn slowly. He looked over at Amelia, then very gently stroked her closest ear, hoping she wouldn't freak out too much. "Man, am I lookin' forward to sleepin' tonight. I could sleep for a hundred years. Promise me I won't have to spend tonight alone, alright?" he said with a smile.

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

Månen "Amelia" Úlfur
User Image

Smiling, the Wolf flicks her ear, and taps her chin. "Hmm... carry me up for a change of clothes, and it's a deal. Walking on this stupid stump of meat is ********' painful." She laughs, not really expecting him to. Hugging against his chest, she lets her eyes fall shut. God. Sleep. Actual sleep and not just blacking out from pain and blood loss. It sounded amazing.

The Inn door is thrown open, and a short girl with hot pink hair steps out. She was the only one who looked totally out of place in the Pack... Rather than wolf ears and tail, hers were more of that of a Red Panda... well, a PINK Panda... but whatever. She holds out a bottle of a gold looking liquid.

"Hey. Hey. HEY." Amelia looks down at her. "Wake the ******** up, Freshman. Jesus. Here, drink it. Should heal up that damn leg of yours in about... three days. Try not to walk too much. A'ight?" Dropping the bottle into Amelia's hands, she heads back inside, and stops to look over her shoulder at her. "You're still up for babysitting the Kits, ja?"

Amelia smiles. "Heh... yeah, yeah. Make em' first. How does THAT sound?" The woman smirks, gives a saucy sway of her hips, and heads inside. "Sister-In-Law. She's a bit nutty. But I like her."

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
-- Blake Rhodes --
The Hunter

Blake laughed a little. Well, if she wanted to, he certainly would. But before he could lift her up, she was hugging his chest, and he smiled, hugging her back. He really felt like a softy, but that was okay for now. He had his girl back, and everything seemed alright. That was good enough for him.

He watched the conversation between Amelia and her sister in law, and he smirked. "She reminds me a lot of my own sister. She works as an accountant now, but she's the best damn raver you've ever seen." He chuckled a bit, then shook his head. "Now...about that deal."

He bent down and lifted her up gently, tucking her against his chest as he walked up the stairs. That leg really did look bad. Hopefully she wouldn't have to walk on it when he was around. "Come on, wolfie. Let's get you some real clothes and put an end to the toga party." He chuckled a bit, struggling only a little with her weight, and only because he was so tired. Still, he made it all the way to their room somehow.

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

Månen "Amelia" Úlfur
User Image

Laughing a bit at actually being carried, she wriggles out of his arms and swats at him. "Let me get dressed, ya d**k." Wandering off to the closet, she opens a case her brother had somehow snuck in... it was probably actually Yuna who had done it. You couldn't keep that pink pest out of anywhere she wanted to be.

After pulling on a long white t-shirt that she tied off just under her bust, and a pair of blue shorts; Amelia opens the bottle and slams it back. Wincing, she tosses the bottle away from her and shudders. "God, it's like she makes it taste like s**t as punishment for getting hurt in the first place." Placing her hands on her hips, she looks over at Blake, and arches an eyebrow.

"Got any spare clothes, or are you gonna Tarzan it?"

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
-- Blake Rhodes --
The Hunter

Blake set her down with a chuckle. "Alright, alright. Jeez..." He sat himself down on the bed as she got dressed, rubbing his face and examining the gashes on his body. He looked up and grinned as she tossed away the liquid. "Well, I'm sure it tastes better than some of the drinks you've had to serve up," he said with a laugh. When she questioned on whether or not he was getting dressed, he simply chuckled, then pulled on a white shirt he'd kept and a pair of rough dark jeans. He had a pair of tennis shoes, but that was it. Sighing, he rubbed his nose where he knew his sunglasses should have been before looking over at Amelia.

He stepped up to her, looking her up and down. "I just wanna make a good impression on your family." He shrugged. "Sounds like some stupid high school dating bullshit, but really, if they're letting you stay, then I gotta make sure I don't ******** up. I don't plan on letting you leave any time soon. So..."

He grinned a bit. "Give me a long a** kiss so I can get through this, would ya?" He leaned in and kissed her for a long moment, his hands resting on her waist. Then he pulled back, eyes closed and sighed happily. "That's the stuff." He opened his eyes and winked. "Okay...better not keep your family waiting. You get first drink."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff