*honk honk* 0.33990147783251 34.0% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 406 ]

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Raven

Raven tilted his head a bit, seeming unimpressed. "Oh? Descendants of Gods? Well, then allow me to introduce you to the descendant of Darkness..."

He dropped his guns, then dropped to his knees. With a violent snap, he bent his spine backwards. He began to dissolve into a pile of shadows. What emerged from it was a horrifying creature composed entirely of shadow. It appeared much like Lucius, a wolf-like beast with terrifyingly sharp claws and disfigured fangs, dripping black liquid on the grass. The same piercing white eyes could be seen, but they held a far more sinister glow to them. The creature rose to the same height as Lucious, and it unleashed a fearsome roar, almost sounding like a spawn of Hell more than an animal.

The shadow beast made a grab for Lucius' throat and made to claw him in the eyes.

Playful Nerd

[¤ Łet gσ αηd ruη free...

It was on her way back through town that she'd heard about the noises. Gunshots, howling, the noises reached the edge of town. Some of the folk were scared, others didn't seem surprised. Sai decided to play it safe. The last thing she needed was to be shot. She wandered into the forest, out of view and away from the road where the noises were heard. Once she slipped through the back door, she carefully checked the place for bullet holes. There would be Hell to pay if the tavern was damaged.

Mαybe theη yσu'll fiηαlly see...¤]

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

User Image
~Don't judge a book by its cover...~

It had been a long walk, so long in fact that a few days had passed since he'd left the rave club in the big city. His expression was a somber one, gaze rested upon his feet as he watched them move at a steady pace. Left. Right. Left. Right. On and on and on....

When he'd come across the tavern situated off from the little village it was in time for an all out brawl to start, or something that sounded like it at the very least. Sneaking into the building Sanjo did his best to avoid getting involved, it was none of his business, and after already loosing his head once before, the man preferred not to have a second time happen.

Slinking into the bar room he eased himself onto a stool and turned to face the door, leery in case one of those hoodlums got brave enough to follow him. His myriad of scent collided with the syrupy perfume of candied cherries, masking what he was.

Unaware if there was an actual person behind the bar, or something mechanical like they had at the rave club, the man leaned heavily against the counter. "Tequila rose please, double shot." His voice was rich enough to be the chocolate covering of the candied cherry scent that enveloped him.

~...Learn to read between the lines~

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Raven had Lucious smashed against the ground, his bright white fangs bared and dripping an oozing black slime.

"Descendant of Gods..." came its ghastly voice, sounding like an ominous whisper. "You're pathetic..."

He raised razor sharp claws. "Now prepare to meet your 'gods' once more, filthy animal!"

Everything seemed to move in slow motion then. As Raven brought his claws down towards Lucious' throat, Raven found himself suddenly pitched sideways, and the seering pain of claws in his side brought a horrid screech to his lips.

Another shadow beast, in equal size now had its grip on him. The eyes of this shadow beast glowed bright gold, the same color as Blake's eye had been. Judging from the tattered white scarf around its neck, it was Blake...

Blake lifted Raven, his claws still sunk in his flesh, and he pitched forward, hurling Raven through the air and into the forest, where several trees suddenly collapsed as Raven's massive weight was thrown against their trunks.

Blake stretched to his full height, golden eyes glowing angrily as he bore a snarl very similar to Raven's. His eyes met Lucious' eyes, then flicked to the pasture beyond the trees. It was a signal to take Amelia there. Meanwhile, Raven came barreling back towards Blake, his jaws open and trailing black spit. A harrowing screech left his mouth, but Blake remained unhindered. His wolf-like ears twitched, and each rippling, furry muscle remained ready. His snarl remained present, dripping golden spit instead of black. He released a roar matching Raven's, then charged forward, ducking low just before he met Raven head on. Raven was smashed upwards, and Blake carried him with the force of the blow, running forward with Raven unable to get his feet on the ground.

The two went flying into the forest, where the echoes of their roars could be heard in the distance, along with the snapping of tree trunks, like they were twigs.

Romantic Genius

7,850 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

Lynn Faere

And this is what I wear

Lynn would come down from her room, she had been holed up in there for quite awhile but seemed fine in her condition; dressed in skinny jeans, knee high purple/black converse, a purple/black corset, and a white jacket with the sleeve rolled and pinned up to the right shoulder. Hopping down the last few steps she would take a quick glance at the people around before she would head into the kitchen and grabbed something simple to eat, taking it to the couchs, she would settle the plate on her lap and used her sole hand to feed herself; she would be quite and emotionless for the most part, waking up from her long nap.

Playful Nerd

What walls couldn't be reached outside within reason were searched inside while the satyr cleaned and prepared them. Of course, there were always rooms that she wasn't allowed in, mostly vacant ones. Personal property and all. It was understandable.

Luckily, Sai's room wasn't far from the recent room she'd cleaned. After a quick shower, she changed into some black pants, along with a black, high cut shirt and a pair of lace gloves she'd found in her stash of clothes. Sure, it showed some skin, but what did she care?

Stepping out of her room, Sai headed down the hallway. She made it to the bar, where she quietly sat down. The man already had a drink and Lynn seemed preoccupied. Hopefully more customers showed up, despite the fighting outside. If not, she'd occupy herself somehow. Maybe Ash would show up. She was still curious about him.

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

User Image

Taking a slow drink of the tequila, the man turned his gaze around the building, those red dots within the centre of deep black eyes were a clear sign that he was anything but human. He saw the satyr that came in, his gaze followed her for a moment before he busied himself with his drink once more.

The thick strawberry flavoured liquid was heavy on his palate, Tequila rose was a drink that Sanjo was partial to, a fine heavy liquor that left you always wanting more. Even after it kicks your a** and scrambles your brains. Licking his lips slowly, he turned his gaze upon the woman at the counter and inclined his head. "Hey there, you a regular here?" He asked with that chocolate rich voice of his, deep enough to be enticing, but sweet enough not to seem too seasoned with age.

"You wouldn't happen to know if a guy can light a cigarette in here would ya?" He asked, better to ask and find out, rather than light up anyways and get thrown out for being a jerk. In the hand that did not hold his drink, Sanjo was rolling a black cigarette between his fingers in a well practised manner.

Playful Nerd

A spindle walked over the moment she sat down. They knew the drill. "One Bloody Mary." She asked. The spindle nodded then left to fix her drink. The man's question made her azure eyes drifted over to the man. "Hey." The corner of her lip rose into a smirk. "Actually I work here."

She gazed over his face then wandered down to the black stick rolling between his fingers. Quietly at first, she shook her head. "No. If it were up to me, I'd say go for it." She shrugged.

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

User Image

"Right on." He said with a grin, popping the black stick between his lips and lighting it with a zippo that had a red dragon on its side. The smoke was gladly inhaled with greedy lungs, aching for their nicotine fix.

Exhaling through his nostrils he almost groaned in pleasure before finishing off his drink and knocking on the bar. "One more please mister tender." He said to the brass being behind the counter, then inclined his form enough to get a good look at the woman.

"What sort of work do you do here? If you don't mind my asking." Sanjo inquired with a pleasant enough tone of voice, the scent of his cigarette blending well with the candied cherry smell that hung around his form.

Playful Nerd

The man must have misunderstood or Sai failed to word what she meant correctly. Either way, she didn't mind his smoking. Her smirk grew at his grin. Then the spindle came with her drink. Gently it set it down and she generously scooped it up. The sweet, spicy drink made her tongue tingle. It was just the kick she needed.

The man's scent drifted over when the spindle left the customer. It reminded her of cordial cherries. Not the super cheap ones that burned throats with their cheap syrup. The good ones with the real liquor in them. "Me?" She turned to face him, resting the glass on her knee. "I fix the place up. Mostly."Again she shrugged. "What about you? Why are you here?"

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

User Image

Indeed he must have misunderstood, as he'd taken her 'no' as that she did not know, not that he wasn't supposed to. In any case, if asked he'd put it out. "Yes you sweet cheeks." He said with a chuckle before she continued, and to hear that she fixed the place up he nodded. She didn't look like the type to be doing manual labour, but Sanjo knew better than to take anyone at face value.

"Myself? The harbour of bad news I'm afraid. You know anyone 'round here called Sebastian? Last name Nystra?" He didn't like it, but he had a message that needed to be delivered. When his drink was refilled he gave the spindle a grateful smile, then returned his gaze onto the woman.

With a blink he shook his head, swallowing his drink hard. "Pardon my lack of manners ma'am. I'm Sanjo, its a pleasure to meet you." Manners were well kept, there was no need to be rude to her, she seemed nice enough.

Playful Nerd

A soft blush darkened her cheeks, enough to make her sip at her drink an attempt to hide it. "Name's Saizu. Nice to meet you two, Sanjo." Her smirk faded at the news. The place already had trouble no thanks to the bloodshed outside. "Is that so? I do know a Sebastian. Not sure about the last name though. He used to be a cook here. Damned fine one too." Her gaze drifted down solemnly but quickly shot back up to the man. "Why? You need to see him?"

Romantic Genius

7,850 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

Lynn Faere

And this is what I wear

Lynn came in through the front door in the same outfit as last night, with a small little burlap sac tied to the side of her jeans. Heading for the kitchen, she would look to the two before she would quietly pass by; grabbing herself a bottle of water from the fridge she would come back and plop down onto one of the couchs. Putting her bottle between her knees she would hold it tight and opened the bottle with her sole hand before lifting it up to her lips and sipping at it greedily. Setting it back down between her knees she would sigh deeply and relaxed back into the couch she was on, closing her green eyes.

Romantic Genius

7,850 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
(Did I kill it??? >x< wink )

Playful Nerd

((I think Nightmares is posting? Idk. I gotta get to bed shortly. : But it's good seeing you back, Crim :3 ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff