8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
J E N K I N S
══════════════
- - - The Alpha Spindle - - -
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jenkins came out with a plate of steaming pancakes. "I'm sorry?" he asked, not hearing what she'd said. "Here you are..."

He placed the food there before her. "Silverware and napkins are in the basket there. Please. Enjoy..."

The Spindle stepped back and allowed her room to eat, glancing at the spray cans she had on her belt every so often. "I don't believe I've ever seen an artist with such an interesting medium," he commented.

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

User Image

Sitting up, she lathers the pancakes up with syrup, and begins to dig in. Looking up at Jenkins, she blinks a few times. Looking down at her belt, it dawned on her what he was talking about. Swallowing a large mouthful of pancakes, she nods. "Well, back when I was a kid, I was just a regular street-rat tagger. Though, I belonged to no gang or anything like that... I just liked to spread colors... so I would create instead."

Stretching her arms up, her fork and knife wiggle in the air. "I was always so confused... I would see gang tags get painted over and whatnot... but my creations were always left alone. The one time I was actually caught, I didn't get in an trouble. They thought what I was doing was amazing... rather than wasting my tools to make useless letters and nothing more..." She waves her hands in front of her. "I used what I had to make beautiful landscapes... or complicated designs..."

Beau quiets for a moment, to shovel more food into her mouth. "When I was in high school, my parents decided I should do something with it that could make money... I honestly never thought people would pay for services like mine... but I guess something about it is... cool? I don't know."

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
J E N K I N S
══════════════
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The large robot nodded. "It certainly is cool. People who the things that are out of the ordinary are perhaps the most intelligent of us all."

He lowered his head. "Referring to 'us' as to...well, humans." His lowered gaze seemed to be staring at his metal hands, which he lifted and examined carefully before letting it rest. "Still, lots of people do lots of things, and it's nice to see the mold broken."

He nodded, then leaned back in his chair. "Good for you on finding your calling."

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

User Image

Finishing the pancakes with gusto, Beau stretches and yawns with a small burp. "Pardon." She can't help but giggle. Setting some money on the counter, she walks over to Jenkins. "Thanks for the pancakes. They were awesome, ey." She holds up a hand. "I'll see what else is around this place in the morning. I'm about to fall flat on my face." Heading towards the Lounge, she smiles back at the robot again.

"And thanks. Really, it shouldn't have taken this long for me to figure it out... and while I'm sure it seems normal and lack-luster to you, to most humans... being a robot would be pretty goddamn cool. Night!"

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
J E N K I N S
══════════════
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jenkins couldn't help but laugh. "Thank you, ma'am," he said. "Enjoy your rest..."

He took her dishes away, then went about on his patrol. She seemed nice. He wished her the best.

Playful Nerd

[¤ Łet gσ αηd ruη free...

Sai pushed her way out of the kitchen with her back. She turned around, placing a small bowl of rice and leftover rabbit stew down on the counter. Takal, who'd been waiting patiently in the rafters, swooped down and landed next to his bowl. Sai smirked then took a seat nearby with her own bowl. Youshe did a good job, it wasn't gamey at all.

After their meal, Sai cleaned up. She was feeling feisty after such a good meal. "Come on, Takal. Let's go scare some of the wild horses." She smirked as he joined her then the two headed out.
(editted since im leaving for work...)

Mαybe theη yσu'll fiηαlly see...¤]

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
-- Blake Rhodes --
The Hunter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Blake sat quietly on the porch, his shotgun in his hand. It was a beautiful make, with a dark wooden stock, black chrome body, and carbon metal barrel. His initials were written in curved white text along the side, and as Blake stared into the darkness stretched out before him, his golden eye pulsated with light. The entire blackened part of his face was burning like fire right now, but Blake ignored it.

They were here.

He took a deep inhaling of his cigarette, then let out the smoke in small stream. He ground the butt into the ground, then stood up just as he heard the sound of motorcycles in the distance. Bracing himself, he shouldered his shotgun and stepped off the porch of the inn, walking a few feet and standing in the middle of the road. His eyes did not waver from the bright motorcycle lights he saw approaching. He stood his ground, and the motorcycles did not slow. They kept going, picking up speed, in fact. Blake did not move. It was a game of chicken.

The cycles got closer and closer, and Blake smirked a little bit. The cycles collided head on with him, and suddenly, they all vanished in a pocket of darkness. Then all fell silent.

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
-- Blake Rhodes --
The Hunter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Blake was pitched through the air again, slamming against another tree. He felt his spine vibrate painfully, followed by every other bone in his body. He slumped to the ground, panting as blood dribbled from his mouth. He raised his eyes angrily to see the oncoming gang. They were all there. Preacher, Shift, Tank, and Raven. Raven...that b*****d...

Blake pulled himself to his feet, head tilted to the side. "So...this is how it's gonna be, eh?"

Raven stepped forward and smiled his twisted grin that crawled up the width of his face. Glowing white eyes regarded him carefully, and he shook his head.

"All this can end now, Blake. Just tell us where she is and help us capture her, and you're redeemed. All of this can go away. But...if you don't, we'll kill you. Then we'll find her anyway, and then we'll drag her by her mangy fur back to Finland an collect our reward..."

Blake threw his head back and laughed. He wobbled on his feet for a moment before glaring straight at Raven. "You've got...a lot of nerve...to tell me...when I am redeemed..." he wheezed. He reached into his coat and pulled out his revolver, aiming it at Raven. "The way I see it, none of us will ever be redeemed for what we done, but...at least I can laugh at your sorry asses from the Eighth Circle, and you're in the Ninth, having your guts chewed out by Satan himself."

He cocked the hammer back and fired. The bullet shot right through Raven, and he smiled again, cracking his neck. "My turn." Using the same bullet, he hurled it with twice the force a gun could muster, and the bullet struck Blake in the chest. He few back against the tree, then fell to the ground, still.

Raven brushed off his coat, then turned to Shift, who had already assumed the form of Blake. The new Blake smiled, then walked towards the inn. Raven then looked down at Blake and shook his head. "It could have been easy for you, Blake. But now you've died like a coward and a traitor..." He turned to Tank, a large man with a mohawk and an eyepatch. "Throw his body away. Make sure no one comes to investigate. It's time to cash in."

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

Månen "Amelia" Úlfur
User Image

Up in her room with the window shut, Amelia had some specially made headphones in, blaring music. She was in her own little world at the moment... until a presence hit her. Bolting up, her hazel eyes went wide. "... already?" Her head sweeps towards her window. Drowning out the music, she could hear it like drums beating in her head. Paws. Lots of them. And they were hitting the ground... hard. Swallowing, she stands and walks to the window, placing a hand on the glass.

The Pack. They were here... it was like a tug in her chest. Reaching up, she pulls the headphones off, letting them bounce on the floor. Her eyes were almost empty, as if she were in a trance. Opening the window, all the smells of the outside met her face. Her ears sit up tall and properly, tuning into the sound of The Pack. Resting her hands on the window sill, the woman takes a deep breath, and lets out a Howl that no human-type being has any right to make.

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Shift, impersonating Blake, stopped, listening. There she was...

Darting inside quickly, he followed the sound up to their room. He'd taken the key from Blake so he could get into the room, which he now used to enter the room.

She was at the window. Blake (Shift) cracked his neck, then moved slowly towards her. "What's with all the noise?" he asked in Blake's voice, a smile on his face. His hands went into his pockets, fingering the tazer he had placed in his left pocket.

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

Månen "Amelia" Úlfur
User Image

Gripping the window sill, she takes a deep breath. Blake's scent would calm her down... knock her out of this trance and urge to hunt... but wait... he didn't... she turns, her eyes dilating dangerously. Lips curling back in a snarl, her face slowly begins to shift into that of a muzzle. Roaring at whoever this was, the woman dives out the window.

Hitting the ground, she rolls to a stand, her body finishing shifting... just in time for a red wolf to break the tree line, heading straight for her. She was the size of a truck... the red wolf however, was easily four or five times her size. Running to meet the red wolf and a group of black wolves, the smallest of them was easily Amelia... she truly was just a Pup.

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
The man posing as Blake took a few steps back. His cover had been blown. He morphed back into himself, ugly gray face and respirator all there. He leapt at Amelia, taser drawn and ready to shock. However, he missed, and was now dropping out the window.

Meanwhile, Raven and the others watched as the other wolves gathered there. Raven smiled slyly. "You all know what to do," he whispered. All of them nodded, then split up.

Shift stared at the group ahead, letting the tazer fall from his hand. Then he drew a pistol and held it at arms length. Silver bullets sat ready to use inside the chamber, and Shift's goggled eyes were steady as he sized up the huge red wolf. He cocked back the hammer...

Meanwhile, Preacher was in place in one of the trees, a sniper rifle aimed directly at the leg of their target wolf. Silver bullets also comprised the arsenal of Preacher's gun. Tank was hiding in the forest, a large silver blade in his hands. All of them were masking their scents with cologne designed to hide even their pheromones from detection.

Raven waited in the distance, silver knives in his hands. He looked at all of his comrades in position, then nodded.

With a single nod, Shift unloaded the contents of his gun before running. Preacher fired at Amelia's leg, and Tank charged the group, hurling silver shrapnel bombs before diving in, blade swinging.

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

Månen "Amelia" Úlfur
User Image

Between the celebrating of the Pack, the bullet strikes Amelia in the leg. And he goes down with a howl of rage. Mood shifting, the Pack instantly turns on the offensive. This wasn't the first time something like this had happened. All howled, and charged. For their extreme size... the were quite agile. However, the red wolf picks up Amelia, and drops back to the woods. Finding a clearing the red wolf drops her there, a familiar voice booming out.

"Månen, you must get up! I know it hurts, but you have to protect yourself. It's dinner time... and then my Dear Månen... you. Are. Coming. Home." The voice became extremely deadly. He was certainly NOT happy. Standing over her, he growls, ears perking up. Had they been followed? Didn't matter... he smelled blood, and well... something was going to be eaten anyway...

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Raven

Raven's foot smashed against the ground, and his bright white eyes narrowed as he walked over towards the two giant wolves.

"Yes...she is going back home...in chains. And you..." his eyes turned on the red wolf. "Are going back in a body bag..."

He flung his arms to the side, and knives glimmered in each of his hands. He flung them forward, six knives flying forward. Three were aimed for the red wolf, and three for Amelia. As soon as he'd done that, he drew two heavy caliber pistols and fired at them.

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

Pack Leader Lucious

That same voice booms out, laughing. Settling in front of his sister, the Great Red Wolf allows all six knives to hit him, and him alone. After a moment, he stands and shakes them loose. Large dark hazel eyes glow, as the voice booms louder. "Ignorant little insect... I am nothing like that which you have hunted. I am Immortal. Silver means nothing to me or my Pack... my little sister here just needs to grow up some more before she too is unaffected by it."

Lucious laughs again. "Idiots. Fools! We are NOT filthy Werewolves..." Glowing eyes flash. "We are Descendants of GODS. Behold, the Reincarnation of Fenrir stands before you, insect." Growing even larger, the monstrous Wolf seems to grin, his paw slamming down... messing with this particular Wolf was seriously not worth the money... those Idiotic Priests had no idea what they were truly hunting.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff