FILM IT! *grabs camera* 0.061576354679803 6.2% [ 25 ]
MAKE FRIENDS WITH IT! *grabs goose costume* 0.10591133004926 10.6% [ 43 ]
TWEET IT! *grabs phone* 0.029556650246305 3.0% [ 12 ]
MAKE A STUPID POLL ABOUT IT! *...* 0.10837438423645 10.8% [ 44 ]
*honk honk* 0.33990147783251 34.0% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 406 ]

Playful Nerd

[¤ Łet gσ αηd ruη free...

His smile made her grin a bit. Just a bit. "Nah." She waved a hand before taking a sip of her drink. "It's just...I had no idea you were lactose intolerant. I would have made something else if I'd known." She shrugged.

Mαybe theη yσu'll fiηαlly see...¤]

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Sai had offered meat after these treats. Yuni was quite the happy cat now, as this smaller belly was much easier to fill than her child-sized belly. The feline was cuddling up to the woman that held her, ears twitching and swiveling to keep up with everything. A saucer was put out for her, steaming with warmed milk. She got a little wiggly at that, as the woman had not given her these mentioned treats and the milk was getting cold.

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

Månen "Amelia" Úlfur
User Image

After untangling herself from the cuddling and sleeping Blake, the Wolf smiles. He could rest easy. Leaning down, she gently kisses his cheek. Sitting up, the woman brushes her hair back with both hands. Exhausted, but not the time to laze about. She needed to be up. Moving. Standing slowly, Amelia pulls her clothes back on, and rolls her eyes. She should really go shopping... honestly. With a shrug, the woman heads out of her room.

Making her way down the stairs, her tail and ears bounce happily. Turning into the bar room, her eyes sweep around. "Allo allo~" The woman sounded happy. Her eyes land on Blue, and she grins. "Did you end up getting another drink last night? I hope it didn't put ya under the table." She laughs, slipping behind the counter. "Anyone need anythin'?"
Fenris laughed lightly. "Actually it's mortal foods in general. But straight dairy is usually the worst. I am not however above a good cup of coco." He explained giving a sharp grin. "I'm a Lamia...of sorts." He said hoping that would explain he consumed blood primarily. "Or at least thats what my people call themselves. I was never sure if that was our species."

Playful Nerd

"Lamia?" Sai perked a brow curiously. "Been a long time since I've heard of those. What exactly do you eat if you can't stomach mortal food?" She was a bit nervous asking. Hearing Amelia she glanced up. "Hey! Thanks for those drinks." Sai greeted Amelia with a raise of her mug. "I stomached one more right after you left. Damned head still hurts..." She muttered the last part. "You've got a guy to look after. He seemed upset anyways. Oh! There's more warm milk in the kitchen if you want any cocoa." Her spade tail pointed towards the kitchen.

Fenris nodded lightly and frowned. "Blood tipically." He said as he took a drink from the mug and smiled. "Though I ate recently so no need for a few days at least...Gods there is no sin greater than chocolate." He muttered lightly. distracted for a moment by the taste. "I prefure elk and deer usually." He glanced back once more his eyes sharpened to slits though only for a moment. "But I may forsake it for coco." He added as he turned back with a grin.

Playful Nerd

Sai let out a single, nervous laugh. If only the guy knew her stories... "Blood, yea." She said, rubbing one of her black horns. "We do have some venison in the freezer I think. One of our customers, Miss Lynn, goes hunting and gives us the meat. Haven't seen her around lately. Hope she's alright." She shrugged.

Fenris shrugged. "Has to be live blood." He said with a slight frown. "And it has to be frightened or it doesn't taste right." Taking another drink from his mug before smiling. "So what is there to do round here?" he asked now that he could feel his digits again he felt the need to be mobile and doing something.

Playful Nerd

"Well..." The satyr started, once again rubbing at one of her horns. "We have somethings to do. Like ice skating if the river's frozen solid enough, snow forts, fishing, hunting, trail blazing..." She lets out a sigh before finishing off her drink. "I know, it sounds boring, right?" Her eyes glance down at the swirling mix of cream and cocoa in her mug. She longed to use her enchantments again but her heart wouldn't have it. "Honestly, I make up my own things to do. Better than sitting around." She said with a shrug.

Fenris laughed lightly and leveled her a amused look. "I grew up in a underground militaristic coven. Anything is amusing to me." He smirked before he bit his thumb a little before letting the blood drip onto the table a little. "This is how I used to amuse myself." He said before he held his hand over the blood and focused on it rather intently before holding his hand over it and pulling his hand up. The blood leapt up a little and turned into a small bird that flew around above the table before splashing back down. "I'm no stranger to making my own amusment."

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Drake Parrish
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"No matter the race, no matter the gender, we are all unified by the same beating heart..."
Current Race: HUMAN XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Drake sat in his laboratory, scribbling something down in his large notebook. Then he shut it loudly and sighed, rubbing his temples. Okay...that left only three million more genes to decode.

He'd taken a sample of Abba's blood, and with that, he was attempting to decode what exactly made it tick. He couldn't lie, though, Abba was fun to have around. It was an adorable thing who always referred to him as "Doctah." A wonderful assistant, too.

Now he leaned back in his chair and sighed. "Abba?" he called. "Are you awake?"

Playful Nerd

Sai watched as the man bit his thumb and conjured up a bird from his own blood. It was creepy, she wouldn't admit, but it was rather cool. A small smirk curled up from the corner of her mouth. "I used to do stuff like that. Let me guess... You'd kill your enemies by pouncing on them and draining their blood right?" She assumed, turning her back to wash her mug. "Vampires do that. Some demons too. What rank were you?"She asked, glancing up at him while the mug was scrubbed.

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

User Image
The Assistant

Poking a purple head full of red short hair into the room, Abba's wide sky encompassing eyes blink. "Yes, Doctah?" With a tail wag, the small red head walks into the room, and stands next to Drake. Abba had been having an interesting time. When Abba wasn't out tinkering with the Escape Pod, Abba was working with Drake. He seemed intent on figuring out It's genetic coding...

Tilting a head to the side, Abba grins widely. "What's up?"
He frowned lightly being compared to a vampire but he saw how someone could see them as similar. "No we tend to rip our prey to shreds..." He let his fangs grow out his mouth filling with long fangs and his iris bleeding out to cover his whits leaving solid red orbs in they're place. Forcing it to all revert he sighed. "And I'd rather not talk about my rank." He said once his mouth wasn't filled with daggers, clearly dodging her last question.

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Drake Parrish
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"No matter the race, no matter the gender, we are all unified by the same beating heart..."
Current Race: HUMAN XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Drake smiled and spun in his chair, regarding Abba with tired eyes. "Oh, nothing. Just wanted to see if you were in the house. How goes the work on the pod?"

He gestured towards one of the empty chairs beside his desk for it to sit in, then leaned forward, rubbing his eyes before looking up at it. Its eyes were always the first thing he took in. They were as interesting as his own.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff