• Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
AndrewXBayne
Blessed with the gift of artistryXXXXXXPlagued with the curse of immortality
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
Andrew turned and looked about at the new voice. A newcomer? Already? That was quick...

"Hello," he proclaimed, stepping forward and giving the new woman a warm smile. "Welcome to The Rosewood Saber. Please forgive the construction. We're still trying to recover from...unsavory events."

He extended his hand. "My name is Andrew, the manager here. Please, if there is anything I can do, you need only ask."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

binghu's Bride

Dangerous Datemate

User Image

There's nothing left for me to lose except confusion.
I'm finished trying to tell myself this will go away.

"Ah, actually I'm trying to find the owner. I'm not sure if that is you as well.." She said with a sweet smile, her voice echoing eerily. She knew that sometimes the manager and the owner were different people. That certainly wasn't the case where she came from, but hey, this was a different time, a different place. Who knew what they did here? Handing him a small piece of paper, it had her name on it and a start date.

"Am I too early, or..." She paused, looking around, seeing only two others in the room besides them. Smiling warmly, she nodded in greeting to them before looking at him expectantly.

"I'm Anabel, the new chef.."

There's no one left to talk me down.
My feet are slipping...
User Image
ρєяѕєρнσηє нαятιѕ

'So excited, SO EXCITED!' Persephone had been waiting for this for what seemed an eternity. But mingling with that happiness was doubt. How could she be sure he waited? What if the distance changed things between them? At first she had written to him every day but, when things got worse, she hadn't been able to.

Behind Persephone was Sebastion, her childhood friend. Looking as sullen and grumpy as always, he hid his worry for Persephone under his hat and worried instead about the future of the band without their singer.

Her hand fiddled with the doorknob, controlled by her brain telling her to go home, to go look for work elsewhere. She stood there for a good ten minutes, a war raging in her brain like the one she'd come home from.

Sebastion, however, was not so nervous. Trying not to get himself in trouble, he poked her repeatedly in the back to urge her onward.

Dangerous Explorer

ℰℂℋ☉
═══════════

What could only be described as a whirlwind approached the Inn, a mass of sound and air currents shifting in upon themselves kicked up dust along the path it traveled. Within visual range however the currents became denser and took on a semblance of a humanoid shape, moving so rapidly that the outline would appear ghostly translucent until solidifying. Walking up the steps to the porch its form became that of a man, with dark obsidian hair cut to the jaw of a rather bold face which was studded with vibrant green eyes. An athletic build clothed by a white dress shirt and cream colored dress pants came into view as he then trotted inside, having captured a glance of a woman entering not to long before his arrival. Having stumbled across the Inn while exploring the mountains Echo had signed up for security detail for the lovely establishment, however, this was his first time on the job. At first glance he did not look like much, though any challenge was more than welcome to prove otherwise. The bell had sounded his arrival, however it seemed those inside were preoccupied and so with a grin to himself Echo took a seat upon a comfortable looking chair and crossed a leg over the other at the knee

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
AndrewXBayne
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
Andrew once again gave her a smile. "I am the one you seek. It's good to finally meet you, Anabel."

He looked to the others coming. "Everyone! Welcome! Welcome! Please, explore the place, and if you have applied for a position, come forward, and I will show you your work areas!"

He looked to Anabel. "I apologize. I did not foresee such activity on the day of its opening."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

binghu's Bride

Dangerous Datemate

User Image

Laughing softly, Anabel looked around at all of the new places. Her hope for a friend grew with each new face.

"By all means, take your time. If you'd like, I'll explore the kitchen. Perhaps I'll bake up something nice for everyone to enjoy." She paused, looking around once more before flashing him a beautiful smile.

"Hopefully we can really get to know each other later on." She said hopefully.
Looking over at the young man who had entered behind her, she saw he had taken residence in a nearby armchair. Smiling sweetly, she gave him a wave before walking back into the labeled kitchen area. They would be surprised (or not) to see two small, black batwings fluttering lazily from her back.

My feet are slipping...

Dangerous Explorer

ℰℂℋ☉
═══════════

The man speaking to the pink haired woman, Andrew if he remembered the name correctly, asked for applicants to approach to be directed towards their workspaces. Echo obliged and lifted himself effortlessly from the seat that he'd found to be wonderfully comfortable and approached while slipping his hands into the pockets of his pants. Casually as he dress, so did he act, and when coming to a stop before Andrew gave a curt nod of his head rather than a formal introduction. Taking notice of the woman whom waved in his direction while he'd been seated, Echo gave a nod in her direction as she head towards the kitchen.
User Image
ρєяѕєρнσηє нαятιѕ

Grumbling, Sebastion pushed his way into the inn. It wasn't the Jade Fox, but he liked it. Not that he had a choice in the matter, Persephone would go no where else.

His accent had been thick to begin with but being back in France had worsened it. Seeing a familiar face behind the bar, Sebastion took off his hat and leaned on the counter. "Vince, I need assistance. Stupid girl is outside worrying herself to death. Go kiss her and shut up her brain, yes?"

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
AndrewXBayne
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
Andrew nodded. "Please, by all means," he said to Anabel, giving her a polite wave as she went off.

His attention then turned to the man before him. "Hmm...let's see if I remember you..." He folded his arms. "Ah! Echo! I remember now. Though, I do believe you were female the last time we met."

He nodded and smiled in satisfaction. "It's good to see you again. I believe I filled you in on your position details. You have no post, exactly. Your job is to inspect the other patrons and break up fights. Believe me. They'll happen once one has had too much to drink."

He then looked around. "Now, I believe your room is 302, on the third floor." He dug into his pocket and fished out the key--he always carried keys for every room--and planted it in Echo's hand. "Now go on and mingle with the others. Explore! I'm sure you'll find the place to your liking."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

8,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
----| Sayomi Dervoux |----

Sayomi walked up to the inn. She stood outside of the door a moment, she heard that this is where Vince would be working. She hoped the rumors were true. Thinking about Vince brought a smile to her face. She pushed open the door and stood in the entry way. She moved her head about, looking at all of the people. She saw Vince. Then Sebastion. Sayomi immediately started crying. She was so happy. Sayo walked over to her friends, without even looking at anything else. She started laughing hysterically.

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
XXXXVINCE CARTELLXXXX

"Those who dwell among the beauties and mysteries of the earth are never alone or weary of life."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

|XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX|

Vince looked up at the voice. It couldn't be...

"Sebastion!?" he cried, almost leaping over the bar. Stunned beyond belief, he barely made out his words. "St-stupid girl? Persephone?!"

Unable to control himself, he crossed over the bar and gripped Sebastion in a tight hug. "I don't care if you hate my guts. I missed you!"

Then, he saw Sayomi, and his head spun in circles. "Sayomi!?" It was all so much that Vince had to grab his head to keep from falling over. He looked from her to Sebastion. "Oh my God. Oh my God..."

He began laughing with Sayomi. "Oh my GOD!"

"Persephone!" he suddenly bellowed.

With that, he sprinted to the lounge and to the front door.

He opened the door and instantly found himself staring into those beautiful blue eyes he loved so much.

"P...Persephone?"

|XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX|

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

binghu's Bride

Dangerous Datemate

User Image

About twenty minutes later, Anabel came out with a tray of various foods. Intricately cut fruit salad in a watermelon bowl, fresh-baked cookies for the holidays, and even a small platter of finger sandwiches. She wasn't really sure what their guests would like, so she decided to make quite a few things for them to choose from.

"I hope this is alright, I wasn't exactly sure what to make." She called to her new boss, placing each plate down onto the bar top. It was a rather impressive spread.

"That kitchen is more than I had expected. And there were plenty of ingredients to choose from. Color me impressed." She grinned, putting the tray aside.

"Please, everyone, help yourselves!" She announced. "If you'd like something more substantial, please don't be afraid to ask, I'd be more than happy to whip something up!"

My feet are slipping...

Dangerous Explorer

ℰℂℋ☉
═══════════

A grin spread the man's lips as he was remembered well, even if he'd shown up in his alternate form on the previous occasion. "The least I can do is appear mildly intimidating for my first day of work." Chuckling convincingly for a male he accepted the key while nodding to the brush up on his duties. Stuffing the room key into his pocket along with returning his hand to its resting place Echo then bowed his head slightly once told to mingle. His first destination was the kitchen, curiosity having been perked by that pink haired woman's wings. However when she came out with goodies that plan had been dashed aside, and he strolled up to her with a smile. "Hello there!" He chimed with a voice to match the dashing prince look.
User Image
ρєяѕєρнσηє нαятιѕ

Persephone was filled with so much joy it flowed out of her in the form of a squeal. Immediately, she grappled onto him and hung from his neck like a giggling, sniffling scarf. "I was going to call and tell you I was coming home, but I thought it might be better if I surprised you."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff