TAME IT! *grabs whip* 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 29 ]
EAT IT! *grabs silverware* 0.12068965517241 12.1% [ 49 ]
FILM IT! *grabs camera* 0.061576354679803 6.2% [ 25 ]
MAKE FRIENDS WITH IT! *grabs goose costume* 0.10591133004926 10.6% [ 43 ]
TWEET IT! *grabs phone* 0.029556650246305 3.0% [ 12 ]
MAKE A STUPID POLL ABOUT IT! *...* 0.10837438423645 10.8% [ 44 ]
*honk honk* 0.33990147783251 34.0% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 406 ]

Damion hadn't missed Dreamer averting her gaze so consistantly. She had given Virgil away, although he didn't much worry about it. But... Well, yes. He decided it would be fun to aknowledge his loyal fans.

"I have never held your feelings against you," he said. It was a simple statement and it was true. As she walked away, he said something else, just loud enough for her to hear. "I understand only too well."

But he was still grinning - still had that playful, troubling "I know something you don't," look. He kept that smile as he made a show of slowly looking over his shoulder and fixing his miss-matched eyes on Virgil. The voyer would clearly be able to see that his right eye was a dull yellow color and that eyelid was stitched up and looked painfully discolored while his other eye was a cold, blue-gray color. There were other stitches on his face that told of his fight with Ristar.

In the moment that their eyes met, Virgil would be able to make out one more detail. Although his right eye was very clearly not natural, but rather artificial, it looked far more alive and warm than his natural left eye. Damion had the look that one only got after they had seen terror firsthand. It was a common enough thing among those who fought for a living. Some called it the Thousand Yard Stare. Or if you were a fan of the Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy, it was the look that told of just how far one had traveled to get to this point.

Damion held Virgil's gaze for but a moment before calmly getting up and walking to the bar. Being awesome was tough business and he was thirsty.

As he went, though, he heard the other odd fellow's words. Damion snickered but did not grace the guy with his powerful stare. Instead, he replied simply, "And what fun would that be." No, it was not a question.

Combative Soldier

16,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
A nightmare...
brought to life..

Mischievous Evil

Mischievous Evil the living nightmare

He had quite a laugh with the man's words but said to him. "Because a man as evil as you should find it fun." The man had a slight grin and then walked over the bar and once more said to the man. "Also you should enjoy a fresh kill even if you love them." People would have thought of him as sick. Mischievous had no morals no care emotions to him where his play things. Monster,Humans what was the difference nothing much besides different powers. He wondered how the could live with such emotions to bothered by feelings and morals. He would never understand this world and is things. Now he waited to see if the bartender was here maybe they maybe they weren't he wasn't paying attention much but to what just happened.

But he then caught someone and said. "Ma'am can i please have some red wine." He grinned red wine always reminded him of blood. Something he sometimes enjoyed seeing. Now he had his cards out again and started to shuffle them waiting for his drinking. He was thinkings about what to do next.

And now...
its time for his fun...

Gaian

Something was off.

The Fallen's eyes began to shift behind closed lids, darting this way and that, side to side as his mind began to wonder in his sleep. A pain in his lower back, a throbbing pain. His back began to burn, the scars along his spine felt as if they were on fire.

His eyes began to shift behind their lids as images flashed through his mind. Pain. Burning pain. The pain he felt when he ripped his own wings from his back, and renounced his divinity. The pain he had felt as the years of combat finally began to take its toll on his now, practically mortal body.

A sudden gasp erupted forth from his throat as he awoke with a start, his hands crossing instinctively across his chest, to draw his Colt's from their holsters. His arms sprung forth, and he aimed his weapons forward, drawing back the hammers with a quick movement of his thumbs. Those azure orbs darted this way and that, examining the empty room in which he sat. No one was there.

No one was there.

"Dreamer..."

Closing his eyes, Christian scrambled to his feet, glancing bout the room. He still wore his Kevlar vest, and his coat lay just off to the side. He still hadn't retrieved his equipment from Virgil however.

No matter.

Quickly holstering his weapons, Christian grabbed his jacket, and threw it on, the hood drawn over his head as he darted from the room and down the hall, toward the stairs.

And then he froze.

His nostrils flared, and those pointed ears twitched. Someone was here. Someone he knew.

His eyes narrowed, and a storm began to grow in those oceanic depths. Silver began to swirl outward from his pupil, consuming each iris entirely. His fingers flexed, free of any of their usual restrictions, since his gloves were off. Resuming his movement toward the stairs, his quick pace was now slow, and meaningful. Pausing at the top of the stairs, he lingered a moment, before taking a deliberate step forward, letting his boot make firm contact with the first step.

And then the next.

And the next.

Slowly, the Fallen descended the stair case, each step resonating down, and into the bar area.

Reaching the bottom of the steps, Christian took a single step forward, and stopped, his gaze locking upon Dreamer, and her current conversation partner.

Damien Wolf.

Those now silver orbs shined brightly through the shadows cast by his hood, a smoke of a matching color seemed to bellow forth from their depths, rising into the air only to dissipate moments later.

He did not speak, he did not move closer to the pair.

He just stood there.

Playful Nerd

[¤ Łet gσ αηd ruη free...

The satyr had been listening in on the conversation rather casually. The guns, combat boots, the camo clothing the one man wore. Soldiers of some kind she believed, but there were more to them than she first realized. Something about rape, death threats and so on. So long as no one pulled out a weapon, everything would be fine and dandy.

Finally hearing an order, she pushed off the counter. "Yes, sir." She said, forcing a fake smile at the supposedly 'evil' man and fetched a glass and a bottle of... Her hand stopped as she glanced back at the man. Pinot Noir. Yes. That seemed to suit him perfectly. Grabbing the bottle, she poured the red liquid into the glass and handed it over. "There you are, sir. What about you, G.I.Joe?" She asked after turning to Damion. His shift from table to counter hadn't gone unnoticed.

Mαybe theη yσu'll fiηαlly see...¤]

Demonic Waffles

User Image

"Continue to look that way Damion, you're not winning." She smirked at him, "Not this time." A brow rose towards the man that seemed to be spouting off about killing her. "Show's how ignorant children can be." She coyly retorted to him, "I bet you've never laid a kill in your life, let alone a lay at all." She mused quietly. It was then her eyes lingered over to Cloud, who, as she thought, looked pretty disturbed she was talking to the Wolf himself. Dreamer stood by the door, not saying anything, she was far enough from Damion who could have his ways with the bartender. Although a smirk appeared on her face again, taunting him with only a look.

Go ahead, work your magic..

If Dreamer didn't do it to him, he would do it to himself. Dreamer hadn't told Cloud anything about her and Damion, and what exactly she had done to him. Another secret she was keeping from him. Although if he paid attention, he'd know what was going on. Dreamer didn't quite let herself out, just to see how things would progress for the moment. Was Cloud going to be angry with her?

✖ D R E A M E R ✖

Combative Soldier

16,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
A nightmare...
brought to life..

Mischievous Evil

He took a sip of his wine listened to the women. He let out chuckle at her words and said. "Why i have killed many times when the blood starts spilling it is fun." he stood up leaving his wine and faced her walking with his cane. He showed his sharp teeth and said to her chuckling. "But hay if you have to justify yourself to you killing to make yourself feel like your so just." He walked more and said. "Besides i'm not the one a slave to my emotions." He chuckled one more thing to add he would have fun with this person. He walked more and more closer.

He was waiting for something like her to draw her weapon and he said. "I do think killing is a wonderful. You would kill for money i would do it free just because of the sheer pleasure." He still walked his he tightened his grip on his can hilt smilling with his sharp pointy teeth

And now...
its time for his fun...
Damion felt something stir when Cloud awoke. Angel was still in the area and felt it important enough to let him know of the new contestant. But what struck him was the sudden void of emotion. It made his hair stand up along the back of his neck. He knew that feeling. That was the "game on" feeling one got just before they committed themselves to something terrible. He knew because he had felt it before. Others called it "switched on" or any number of things but it was all the same.

The sly fellow who spoke of evil didn't hold Damion's attention for long as he saw Cloud enter into the room. He barely heard the waitress offering him service. If Dreamer wanted to watch her handiwork in action then it would have to be some time later.

His eyes went to Cloud as the man came away from the stair. For some reason he remembered him quickly when usually it would take more time to dredge things up from his past. Cloud. For some reason he grinned a bit wider. Cloud would see it as smugness from the "raping incident". Really, Damion was remembering the last time they met. That had been a very fun fight.

Damion also saw the guns in Cloud's hands. The grin remained on his face. To any onlookers, he might as well have been greeting an old friend. In fact, he was so happy with how this was turning out that he had a very strong urge to throw the man next to him at Cloud just for shits and giggles.

"And why are you here," he said, turning to face Cloud after waving the waitress away. He wasn't thirsty anymore.

- Addendum -

Damion heard the man from the bar walking toward Dreamer as he spouted off at her. He looked puzzled at this for a moment. Then he grinned. The person was deffinantly not Human. He looked back to Cloud and made a jesture toward the developing situation as if to say, "Check out what's on TV."

As somebody who had fought - and beaten - Dreamer, Damion knew the guy with the cards was getting read carry that boulder into the deep end and wind up in over his head really quick.

Hilarious Prophet

>Some things, just never die.<

Swiftly Virgil's eyes looked at Dreamer, her actions to him seemed odd, he never conveyed any emotion to her, but he brushed it off and just slightly nods,

Then suddenly his attention was grabbed by Damion, his eyes locking onto his, the jig was up, and now his fleeting feeling was gone. There was no need to hide himself anymore, it was just the simple happy fact that this being know nothing about him, but yet he knew so much about him, though they have never met.

"Mnm...."
He spoke out staring into his iris's, he then smiled brightly showing his ivory white teeth to him, knowing this would be a amusing display to his "Thousand Yard stare." Obviously Virgil had his own, but he was not going to give him the benefit of such a useless gesture.

After unlocking his eyes onto Damion he slowly tweaks his ears at the sound of the stairs creaking as a being started to walk down. Soon his eyes caught onto Cloud, now he just needed to have him Validate who the being was, quickly he pushed himself up off the couch and slowly picked up Clouds sword, Bag and shotgun then started to walk to him, although during his walk he sensed something stirring inside Cloud. His face was locked onto Damion and now he knew, for a fact, this was the man of terror.
"......He's been here for a good while."
He uttered out slowly and finished his sentence with.
"Hes been talking to Dreamer."

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

User Image
Jacklyn Cross

Opening the front door, the woman yawns into the palm of her hand. She had spent the night scouring the town's library. She had found traces of the spirit all over the place. That alone made her smile. But she needed more. Much more. Walking through the Lounge, the woman smiles. It was such a peaceful little building. No wonder she had chose here to reside for the time being.

Turning her head, large hazel eyes land on the bar room. Heading in there next, she glances about. Still no new traces of her quarry. Pouting a bit, she takes a seat at the bar, after placing her two bags down. That nice man who had offered her a couch to pass out on seemed to not be there... oh well. He hadn't seen anything, anyways. What she did need was other regulars. People who might have noticed something.

Demonic Waffles

User Image

There was no emotion in the stare she gave to the man, in fact the only thing she did was stand there like a rag doll. Dreamer's eyes had stayed a lavender color despite the fact that they would typically go gray again. Was it because she was a woman that he decided to make assumptions of her? Did she look weak? Did she look like she needed a beating to prove it? The woman artistically displayed her scars on her face, her limbs, her torso. She wasn't 'pretty,' not clean kept or delicate. There were no corsets, no heels. This woman had a black T-shirt, black pants, and combat boots, along with three katanas strung along her shoulder. Her life was miserable, her existence was made out of killing people. Her masters, husbands, boyfriends, girlfriends, had all been people that made it a point to make peoples lives hell.

"Well aren't you talented." Dreamer's tone was nonchalant, disturbingly emotionless. It was all that came out of her mouth, a black mist began to form along the wall behind her, white eyes started leering at the man wanting to get to close to her comfort zone. Clinically insane was what she was, justifying everything was the only thing that made sense some days. While he was going for his weapon, she unhooked hers and let them drop to the ground. A gloved hand gestured to them being on the floor. "Go on, you want to hit me so badly." Dreamer reached her gloved hands to her shirt, pulling it up a little to reveal her scars, "There might be some room for you if you're lucky."

A black foot stepped out of the wall, it stretched it's toes out, a long yawn came from the eyes. A face soon lingered out, it's white eyes narrowing on the man with a sharp warning snap. It, opened it's wide set fangs. " Leave me alone.."

✖ D R E A M E R ✖

Gaian

Christian's gaze remained locked upon Damion as Dreamer shifted away from the bar, and Virgil made his way toward him. Extending his hand as Virgil approached, he took his shotgun back, and slid it into its holster upon his thigh. He could tell by the weight alone that Virgil had expended the rounds that were supposed to be in each chamber of the double barreled shotgun, but that didn't really matter. The weapon had its other uses. Taking his sword soon after, he offered the blue eyed demon a nod, before slinging the broad sword across his back and taking a step forward.

Tilting his chin forward, he drew a slow breath through his nose, before finally addressing Damion.

"I could be asking you the same thing, Wolf."

His voice was flat, but more than loud enough for the warrior to hear. His attention was then drawn away from Damion for a brief moment, as Dreamer began to manifest her shadows along the wall, in attempts to intimidate the fool who tried to mock her. Shaking his head, Christian glanced back at Virgil, before gesturing toward Dreamer with a motion of his head.

"Make sure she stays out of trouble. If you have to, get her out of here."

With that, Christian turned his attention back to Damion, and started toward him. Shifting, the Fallen holstered his weapons in their holsters, positioned under each arm, mid stride, only to stop just before Damion, those silver orbs scanning the mans frame, taking in his arsenal.

And just stood there.

For a moment at least. His hand then rose, ever so slowly, and gestured toward the bar beside him. With a quick motion of his head toward the bar, he further accented the movement of his hand.

"How about a drink...?"

Combative Soldier

16,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
A nightmare...
brought to life..

Mischievous Evil

He was already doing what he wanted he wanted her to doing something excatlly like this and he said. "Good now i want you to open your mind say all the things in your head." He chuckled much more his teeth showing and he said. " Have your ever had a nightmare i wonder do you know what i am." He chuckled much more and said to her. "You see this world i don't belong in and i would gladly love for you to draw your blade and attack me." He was now trying to get in her mind he was trying to see if he could find a nightmare to bring to life. Now The question is would she allow him to go through her mind. He said to her. "Whats the matter not so tough how bout this i want you to open your mind to me let me got through it i want you to allow me to feel your emotions your thoughts." He then laughed and turned away from her his cards still in his hands.

He then tryed getting into her mind his voice would whisper slowly and only to her mind and no one else could hear. "Weak you are you let emotions control you why not let this little mind open for me." He then turned around and throw five cards at her. Now to someone who might see them as cards they wouldn't care. But he knew she would notice how sharp they where and if she didn't move he would then play mind games. He stood there watching her. "All i ask is if you open your mind a little let me read what your thinking because i can feel emotions and a fun fact i like to feed off of it." He chuckled a bit his cane on the ground he still had his grip on the hilt of his cane.

And now...
its time for his fun...

Playful Nerd

[¤ Łet gσ αηd ruη free...

Saizu glared at the man that had dismissed her like some common peasant. She took note of the shadow forming near Dreamer and calmly pulled out two glasses and filled them with water, one of which she lifted up for a sip as she reached into a pocket and picked out a pair of dice, one looked like a sapphire, the other as clear as crystal. Everything was there for a reason. A safety measure.

Another new face caught her attention. Her azure eyes shifted towards the girl with the bags, watching as she set them down before glancing back at the others briefly. She mustered as polite of a smile as she could through the tension she was feeling wafting off the others like a bad odor. Someone had to serve the customers while the real bartenders were gone. "Hello ma'm. Welcome to the Rosewood Saber. How may I be of service?"

Mαybe theη yσu'll fiηαlly see...¤]

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

User Image
Jacklyn Cross

Unbeknownst to Jacklyn, her familiar hazel eyes fix on Saizu. Her eyebrows went up with surprise for a few seconds, and then she smiles. Lacing her fingers together, she sets them on the bar counter. "Good afternoon! I would like a drink, and to ask a few questions, if I may." There were vary faint traces of her quarry on the woman. Either her sister had been around here and the woman hadn't known it, or she had spoken with her.

"Raspberry Blackberry lemonade. A man named Sebastian made quite a bit last night... so there may still be some around. If not, a straight lemonade would be just fine. Please." Ah, ever polite. If her eyes weren't enough to bring a certain spirit to the woman's mind, her charming smile might do the trick.
Damion had never gotten to know Cloud. He never knew him from back in the day. Hell, he didn't know much about the man at all. But he was awair that his actions had helped to shape the man who stood in front of him. Since he didn't know him from back in the day, he couldn't tell how stark the difference was. But he had fought him and generally had nothing against him.

Just business.

For a moment he was sure this would turn into a fight. They were both pretty good stonewallers so neither of them cracked first. But eventually Cloud made his gesture. Damion scratched delicately at the skin around his stitched up eyelid and nodded.

"I think perhapse I should buy."

Damion took it in good faith that Cloud wasn't setting him up and turned first. He leaned against the bar and waited for the waitress to tend to them. As he did, he spoke.

"You might be sending your friend into a death trap, unless Dreamer is feeling especially cooperative."

He didn't say why he was here. Cloud hadn't actually asked. And sinced he didn't answer, Damion felt he didn't care to explain. That was fine by him. The past was such a troublesome thing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff