FILM IT! *grabs camera* 0.061576354679803 6.2% [ 25 ]
MAKE FRIENDS WITH IT! *grabs goose costume* 0.10591133004926 10.6% [ 43 ]
TWEET IT! *grabs phone* 0.029556650246305 3.0% [ 12 ]
MAKE A STUPID POLL ABOUT IT! *...* 0.10837438423645 10.8% [ 44 ]
*honk honk* 0.33990147783251 34.0% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 406 ]

Demonic Waffles

User Image

"I feel like a ghost, but I'm alive, what's new?" A devious smirk appeared on her features as she watched Cloud. "Making a killing right now in odd jobs. You seem..different." Surely she knew, he knew what she was talking about. When he went to talk to Virgil she quickly looked over at him with the same smirk. She shook her head and took the glass of Sebastian's blood and took a sip before looking over at him again. "Is that so? So next time I can do horrible, horrible things to you to get the blood instead, since you made me so angry with you." Dreamer raised a brown and leaned against the bar, her hands pressing on the wood. He was making her a little more calm with all the new commotion. She didn't do so well in crowds, not since she was in normal spots she hung around. Definitely not since she was sane, it was a chore to keep herself calm. Cloud was aware she had a mild break down a while back. Although she would not admit her strange fears, they seemed simple to normal people, but to her it was hard to maintain her happy demeanor.

✖ D R E A M E R ✖

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lex 'Birdie' Affliction

Rude Girl, Tattooist, Not Afraid.

You Make Me Sick, But I Love What We're Doing Here. You Make Me Sick, And I Cant Be The Only One.

No f#@!* to give

She lifted her brow a smirk crossing her face.
For those that didnt know Lex, she was..well..her friends couldnt quite pin her down.
She was rude girl at heart, could pass for tank girl's twin with her dress and attitude.
She wasnt scared of stepping on someones toes or getting in their face. Loud, rude, crude, and damn well shameless.
And he had just started a little game.
Good. she need to be amused tonight anyways.

She took her hand back gently from him and ran it through her wavy black hair.
"Nice to meet you Virgil. A man of many services?" she said lifting a brow, her full lips cracking into a wicked smile.
"Sounds like someones a little confident." she said.

Trash Smoker

"That is why you use it to saw off their legs then curb stomp their head in." Ogg said with a laugh, clenching his cigarette between the teeth at the side of his left tusk. As Vae taunted Silvain, Silvain's own anger showed. "I will not be taunted by the likes of you!" Silvain yelled as the red mist flowed out of Ogg, forming into a thirteen foot tall creature whose horns curled downward and had ten times more muscle than Ogg. "You think I need this petty half-breed to do what I wish!" Silvain shouted, but once Vae had stopped messing with him Silvain blinked and realized what he had just done. "Oh s**t." Silvain said. "And you call me the idiot Silvain! You just removed yourself from my body and now you won't be able to get back in!" Ogg yelled, clenching his cigarette between his fingers as he laughed wildly. "Look what you did Vae. You ticked off a daemon enough to draw him out." Ogg said as he laughed harder, pissing off Silvain even more.

Dangerous Explorer

User Image

Somewhere in a dark corner of Sebastian's mind a little voice was unable to restrain the giddy near giggle that came from him. Seeing as the two men were either served prior or just flat out ignoring him the chef turned his full attention to Dreamer. "Oh don't you tease me like that.." He rest his head in his hands and kept his gaze on her. "Next time for sue then." The chef then gave her a wink and a wry smile.
"OH Ogg. Getting things angry is part of what I used to do." Vae laughed along with Ogg as poor Silvain's cost. Vae look up at Silvain. "Sit down and be quiet you." She said and motioned to the ground with her small compared to both of them hand. She was lean and barely over five feet tall. She reached into Ogg's pocket and got herself and another cigarette and lit it up with her green flame. She took a draw off it before blowing a smoke ring at Silvain. Her dark blue hair cleared of its black and green specks as she didn't want to look too overly pretty around the demon.

Timid Genius

Misty Naomi Onitsuka

Κάνετε κάθε πράξη της ζωής σας σαν ήταν τελευταία σας.

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

Misty sighed lightly as she forced herself to sit back up. She needed some air, but she also needed about. She had heard someone mention a river out back earlier. A nice dip in the river would do her good. First. To get the first aid kit. She would need it to put on fresh bandages. Forcing herself to stand, Misty gripped the arm of the couch as she wobbled for a moment, the room spinning for just a moment. When she was steady on her feet, she ran her fingers through her indigo locks, making her black and indigo fox ears twitch slightly. It was her half-assed attempt at combing her hair. Smoothing the black button up shirt, Misty padded into the bar, the bruised and bandaged woman heading straight for the only person she recognized, the blue haired man behind the bar named Sebastian that had brought her the shirt. "Excuse me. May I get the first aid kit to change out my bandages?" She asked him, her silver gaze darting around the room nervously before glancing back to him.

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

Fox Demon Form

Do every act of your life as if it were your last.

Demonic Waffles

User Image

Again a smile appeared on her lips, she leaned to the bar and lifted her arm up to Sebastian, "Promise?" Her fingers clenched into a fist, but she stuck a pinky out to him. "It's to bad this bar is between us." The other hand lifted up the glass, the ice had melted slightly, watering down the blood. She took another drink of it, "You know feeding blood lust isn't a good thing." She cocked a brow at him, "Next time I'll have to ask you more questions...I'll have to come up with good ones." When a girl had approached the bar Dreamer's eyes shot over to her. It was the blood she had smelt before..."You.." For a moment her eyes went wide, she slid away from her gripping her fangs shut. "Hnn.."

✖ D R E A M E R ✖

Gaian

Christian's gaze shifted quickly back to Dreamer as she mentioned he was different. It then narrowed as it saw that amused little smirk of hers. His attention now fully upon her, Christian rotated on his stool and leaned forward, setting his drink aside. Letting his inside left hand press against the hard wood counter, his right hand fell to his right thigh. At which, his shotgun so happened to be holstered.

"Nope..."

His voice was one tone as those blue orbs peered out from overtop his sunglasses at her. Christian wasn't the only one that was different. Something about her, the way she spoke to the other man at the counter, like a toy. It was....different.

"What about you, Dreamer...? Anything I should know?"

With their history, Christian was ready for everything, especially with their most recent visit being just after her little melt down. Or maybe it was Trygon again? That boded well either.

Hilarious Prophet

User Image

Some things, just never die.

A quick glint started to shine into his glowing blue eyes and his smirk started to grow even wider.
"Darling I am only as over confident as you are beautiful."
A soft sniffle overtook his nostrils as he took in her scent, his eyes closed slightly as he admired the sweet smell and his eyes slowly opened back up and stared at her's softly, his glowing eyes started to swirl a blue mystic tint.
"Now what do I have to do to get a drink for us lovely?"
Slowly he shuffled around his pants pockets for any cash.

Trash Smoker

"You little..." Silvain was cut off as Ogg threw his bowie knife right into Silvain's left eye. The Blood Thirster dropped his double bladed battle axe and tried to pull the knife from his eye as he groaned in pain. His large arms making it nearly impossible to reach his own face. "Bullseye!" Ogg shouted as he laughed again, putting his cigarette back into his mouth. "You may be small Vae, but you sure know how to have some fun. Silvain I'd listen to the lady." Ogg said before getting to his feet and grabbing a hold of the battle axe, Silvain may have been large enough to wield it one handed, but Ogg had to use both hands to carry it as he walked back and sat down beside Vae. Setting it infront of her before he did so. Silvain grumbled loudly as he pulled the knife from his eye and tossed it to the ground, which Ogg simply fired a few rounds into Silvain's right knee. The massive creature dropped to the ground instantly in pain. "Learn to listen." Ogg said as he rested his M60 across his lap in case Silvain needed more prodding. Silvain shut up and whimpered in pain, seeming quite pathetic once he was exposed.

Demonic Waffles

User Image

Quickly her gaze snapped over to Cloud, "Uh.." She tried to talk about what he had told her first. Swiftly she smiled at him, "Heh, well that's good to hear, wouldn't expect any less from you." Dreamer composed herself as if she didn't feel anything. There was no way she could even begin to describe what had happened to her since everyone had left the scene. "Oh..You know..ran into a couple old...friends.." There was a scar on Dreamer's right shoulder, it looked like rather deep teeth marks. "Nothing..incredibly special. I drift here and there, meet interesting people. Why?" Dreamer was questioning his tone with her.

✖ D R E A M E R ✖
Vae sighed and stood up. She picked up the ax with one hand and sent it out hurtling end over end into the woods. It buried deep into a tree trunk. "There we go." She said and took a bow to them both. "I will return shortly." She said and walked away into the forest with the cigarette burning brightly.

((Just got a small call. I'll brb.))

Dangerous Explorer

User Image

Seeing the injured woman from before he heard her request and smiled, though reluctantly moved to fetch the first aid kit. Setting this down upon the counter for her he smiled kindly. "Just return it when your done. Take what you need."

Then came that pointed out pinky and he knew just what to do with it. Grinning Sebastian mimicked her hand gesture and hooked his little finger around hers. "Promise. And ask all the questions you like darling. I am an open book." However blank his pages may seem, the chef grinned devilishly at her comment of the bar being between them.

Leaving his finger in her grasp for the time being he locked his gaze with Dreamers, attempting to keep her attention affixed on him.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lex 'Birdie' Affliction

Rude Girl, Tattooist, Not Afraid.

You Make Me Sick, But I Love What We're Doing Here. You Make Me Sick, And I Cant Be The Only One.

No f#@!* to give

She just gave him the oh--stop-it-you face and signaled to a spindel. The little robot thing came up and she handed her glass to him asking him for a refil and waving Virgil off with her hand.
"Just tell the little thing what you want. I already paid for like four drinks, in advance." she said smiling. She didnt mind if he took one of those.

The little robot would take her glass and after listening to the man order his drink would scurry off and come back with two full glasses.
She took hers gratefully as the robot handed Virgil his.
She looked at him and grinned.
"So what brought you here Virgil?" she said leaning on her inked hand

Trash Smoker

((Alright Vae, see ya when you get back))

Ogg laughed as she threw the axe, quite surprised by her strength. "Alright Vae, I will be here tormenting Silvain." Ogg said with a laugh before inhaling from his cigarette and exhaling while staring at the wounded Silvain, getting up and grabbing his knife. Licking the blood before sheathing it. "You know Silvain for a bad a**, your quite a wimp with cherry flavored blood." Ogg said which got Silvain to attempt to lunge at him, Ogg simply kicked Silvain in the face to quell him before snapping off his horns. "I will be keeping these." Ogg said as he dropped the horns into his satchel and sat back down. Watching the daemon the once possessed him squirm around on the ground in pain.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff