FILM IT! *grabs camera* 0.061576354679803 6.2% [ 25 ]
MAKE FRIENDS WITH IT! *grabs goose costume* 0.10591133004926 10.6% [ 43 ]
TWEET IT! *grabs phone* 0.029556650246305 3.0% [ 12 ]
MAKE A STUPID POLL ABOUT IT! *...* 0.10837438423645 10.8% [ 44 ]
*honk honk* 0.33990147783251 34.0% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 406 ]

Kawaii Warlord

Damien Linton

"Sorry, thought that was your last name, or something like that." Damien said to her, "Just alot of scars opened tonight and..." Damien straied off for a moment, "Think I died." He finished as he rubbed his face, then realizing he was s**t less, giving out a small laugh, "Yep, I do not remember all that happened." Damien muttered to himself.

Seeing that the mead was almost empty he took the bottle and teleported over to a sink, "Give me a second for ya." Damien told her and he turned on the sink and started to fill it up with water. Once he was finished he teleported back to her, with his flame like always, "Little bit of whatever is in here," Damien said to her, then having his flame engulf the bottle, then vanishing off of it slowly. "Now it's full of the same flavor and all"he said, placing the bottle down in front of her.

"Listen, sorry for the short talk, but I need to rest, I feel drained after doing that." Damien told her, "Oh and my name is Damien Dante Linton." Damien told her, so that way she would have a face with a name, "Good night Miss." He said then teleported off to his room's bed.

Damien laid there for a few minutes then slowly passed out for the night.

Lost in the unknown. Cursed by the unknown

-(OOC: Nighters Saizu sorry if the post is alkward )-

Playful Nerd

[¤ Łet gσ αηd ruη free...

"Good night." She said as she took the bottle. Definitely wasn't a good night for very many. She whistled for Takal to follow before heading upstairs for the night, bottle in hand.

Mαybe theη yσu'll fiηαlly see...¤]

Dangerous Explorer

User Image
<>.<>.<>.<>.<>Doctor Yevette Gustave<>.<>.<>.<>.<>

Yevette sat on her back deck overlooking the side of the mountain that her house was perched on. It was a fair distance from both the town and the Rosewood Saber. Clad in sheer stockings, her high heels, and a black dress shirt she stared out into the distance, a cigarette in one hand and a dry martini in the other. It wasn't like her to drink alone, or smoke for that matter. However since she'd been informed that she would no longer be tending to patients in Meadow Ridge her pride had been struck down, and for the time being she would attempt to console herself.

All was not lost however, she had Wiggy, and her Aunty Dirdre, both she was sure would be more than supportive. For now however it was Yevette time, and she chose to sooth her heart ache with alcohol and home grown tobacco. She knew what was in commercial cigarettes and refused to poison herself, she was grateful to have found the plants growing in a meadow nearby.

Dangerous Explorer

User Image
User Image

Echo came downstairs wearing her green skirt and bodice. She'd managed to sneak away once more while the twins were asleep. Heading into the bar room she slid behind the counter and mused as to what drink tonight. The nymph felt a bit on the risque side tonight and decided on having an iced coffee with whipped cream and a cherry on top.

Sipping on this she sat on the back porch, looking up at the sky.

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Drake Parrish ☮
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"No matter the race, no matter the gender, we are all unified by the same beating heart..."
Current Race: HUMAN XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

When Drake woke up, he felt soft grass beneath his cheek. He lifted his head slightly and shivered as a cold wind blew over him. He buried his head in his arms and shivered hard before looking back up. His hazy vision picked up lights from afar.

Rosewood.

Now desperate in his movements, Drake crawled toward the lights, too weak to stand. He moved slower than a snail, but he was making progress, and he never stopped. Not once. Not until he could feel the warm lights and smell the lovely scents of this place he now called his home. And Saizu...beautiful Saizu. She was there...all he had to do was...reach her...

Drake didn't make it very far before stopping out of need to rest. His life energy was still almost gone, and the fatigue was unfixable. Not even rest could banish it.

Still, he pressed onward, crawling slowly through the forest until the inn came into full view. Home...it was so close...

Dangerous Explorer

User Image
User Image

Echo heard rustling in the grass nearby, setting her mug down she stood up and looked over, though was unable to see anything right away. Moving closer to the trees was when she saw a man crawling on the ground, she inclined her head curiously. "Are you hurt?" Was her first impulse to ask, she crouched down and took a closer look at the man. "Drake?! Oh my.. Let's get you inside." Reaching for him she'd attempt to sling his arm over her shoulder to carry him towards the tavern. She hoped that Saizu was around, she had no idea how to help the man.

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Drake Parrish ☮
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"No matter the race, no matter the gender, we are all unified by the same beating heart..."

User Image

Drake hoped Echo wouldn't mind the blood on her clothes. He was soaked in it. Gashes and bruises made up his face, and his eyes were so dull and lifeless that one would think him dead. In truth, he was. Or at least very, very, very close to it.

He couldn't find the strength to even move with her, so he simply stumbled along silently.

Playful Nerd

A pair of golden eyes had been watching Drake from a distance. At first, he looked like a wounded animal, struggling to get up until he had made it to the edge of the clearing. That blue hair was undeniably him. The black wolf decided it was time. It trotted over to the poor boy and stopped just in front of him, lowering his head and sniffing a few times before slipping past him. A few shuffling noises and something grabbed at Drake's collar, lifting him up to his feet. "Need help?" It was Vol and he was oddly alone tonight.

Dangerous Explorer

User Image
User Image

Echo saw the other man and her eyes widened. She didn't know him, but any help would be welcome.

She didn't mind the blood on her in the slightest, she knew how to get it out of clothing. For the moment she was more worried about the young man. When the man picked Drake up she nodded, then ran to the building. On the verge of panic at how little he was responding she shunted the door open. "SAIZU! MEDIC SPINDLE! ANYONE!!" She bellowed, not caring whom she woke up, this young man needed help and fast.

Edited!

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Drake Parrish ☮
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Drake heard another voice, a much gruffer one, asking about help. His eyes almost closed, but he fought to keep them open. "I..eh...."

He tried desperately to focus on the two people he knew were there, but all he could see were fuzzy shapes, even though he had his glasses on. Groaning, he held his hands before him, trying to clench them. However, they only shook violently with his whole body as he let them drop.

Swallowing nervously, he tried to think of something, anything. He was so scared...so hurt. He wondered if this was his end. It couldn't be. Please don't let it be the end.

As soon as he was set on his feet, he wobbled, then fell again. He groaned. "I...ple-please help..." he begged quietly.

Playful Nerd

Saizu stepped downstairs, groaning as she held her head. "What? What is it? Why are you calling for me? Did someone break something again? Cuz if they did they're dead meat... " The satyr had been woken up from a rather deep nap thanks to Echo's loud cries and was still groggy.

Vol scooped the boy up again and carried him back to the tavern. After stepping inside, he paused looking for someplace to set him down.

"Drake!" Sai rushed over about to pounce when she noticed something was wrong. "Are you alright? What the hell happened? All I remember were the screams..."

Dangerous Explorer

User Image
User Image

Echo had been about to answer Saizu when the woman saw Drake and rushed over to him. She spun around and saw that the large man was looking for a place to set the shifter down. "Over here!" She motioned to the nearest couch in the lounge and began rubbing her hands together, at the very least she could heal his minor wounds, but she had no idea how to heal his deeper wounds and stolen energy. The moment a spindle was spotted she asked for them to fetch the medic spindle, perhaps there was something it could do.

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Drake Parrish ☮
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Drake was barely breathing by the time he was set on the couch, and his eyes were almost completely closed. But he felt her there. She was here...Saizu...

He couldn't see her, but he could hear her. If only he could touch her...

Drake gasped out a few more breaths before returning to the same shallow breathing. It was not looking good for him at this point.

When the medic spindle arrived, Drake knew his wounds would be healed, but his life energy couldn't be restored by any of them.

Playful Nerd

After Vol had set him down, he stepped off to the side towards Saizu. He whispered something in a hushed yet grumbly tone before giving her a reassuring pat on the shoulder. There wasn't anything he could do here so he wandered off.

Her attention immediately turned back to Drake and she took his hand in hers. "I wish I knew what to do..." She muttered, feeling completely helpless compared to the others.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces