MAKE FRIENDS WITH IT! *grabs goose costume* 0.10591133004926 10.6% [ 43 ]
TWEET IT! *grabs phone* 0.029556650246305 3.0% [ 12 ]
MAKE A STUPID POLL ABOUT IT! *...* 0.10837438423645 10.8% [ 44 ]
*honk honk* 0.33990147783251 34.0% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 406 ]

Dangerous Explorer

User Image
User Image

She gladly took hold of Kuro and smiled upon both him and Eva. Both had opened their eyes now and Echo gasped in happiness. Kuro's head was covered in a soft whiteish blond hair, though his eyes were his fathers. Eva on the other hand held lilac hair and pale blue eyes. They were so adorable that the wood nymph hugged them to her lovingly. "Oh Andrew, they're wonderful!"

She looked up at him and her friends, smiling happily.

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
AndrewXBayne
Blessed with the gift of artistryXXXXXXPlagued with the curse of a missing arm
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
Andrew put his arm around her, smiling happily. "They are. What perfect children..."

He smiled at the doctor and Kichi. "Thank you for being here..."

He chuckled at Don and Serephone as they sang, shaking his head. "Well, what a way to bring kids into the world..." he said softly, kissing Echo on the cheek before kissing each of the twins on their heads.

Dangerous Explorer

User Image
<>.<>.<>.<>.<>Doctor Yevette Gustave<>.<>.<>.<>.<>

Yevette cleaned Echo up and decided it best to scoot off and take care of the soiled towels. Once this was taken care of she then seated herself off to the side from the couple and their new bundles. It made her happy to be able to bring happiness to others through her work.

Dangerous Explorer

User Image
User Image

The music nearly brought tears to her eyes, it was incredible and such a sweet thing for them to do. "Perfect children for a perfect soon to be husband." She cooed to Andrew before looking to the babies once more, she couldn't believe it, after all that time, they were finally here. Just wait till Jalwin would see them!

Her eyes soon became heavy, and she didn't want to disturb the now sleeping children. "I think, for now I'll just sleep down here, at least until the morning." Echo said through a small yawn.

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
AndrewXBayne
Blessed with the gift of artistryXXXXXXPlagued with the curse of a missing arm
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
Andrew smiled softly, pulling up a chair. "Goodnight, love," he whispered to her. "Goodnight children...I love you all..."

He sat there and stroked Echo's hair, and he would tend to the latest additions to his family all night...

Dangerous Explorer

User Image
<>.<>.<>.<>.<>Doctor Yevette Gustave<>.<>.<>.<>.<>

She watched the new mother fall asleep, then stood up and went over to place a hand on Andrew's shoulder. "Congratulations Mister Bayne. They're lovely children, I wish you all the best. I need to head home, take care and don't hesitate to call me if you need anything." Smiling to him she couldn't help but gaze fondly upon the sleeping mother and her children, they all looked like angles.

With this she waved good night and headed into the bar room, only to find that Wiggy had left. Sighing as though she should have known better the doctor made her way for her car, seeing as the room she'd intended to stay in was now pointless. Sleepy and exhausted she headed home, in need of preparing herself for when her sister decided to visit.

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
◈ D O NXXM O R R I S ◈
═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═
"DJ Spectra"
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

My heart's a stereo...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Don smiled as the song finished, and he turned and kissed Serephone on the hand. "Thank you for singing with me," he said kindly. "I hope we can do it again very soon..."

He smiled at her, then bowed as the clones disappeared and he was on his way.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
It beats for you, so listen close...

3,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Serephone smiled as Don kissed her hand once more, nodding at his thank you. "Of course dear...any time." Watching as he left, she sighed to herself, glancing at the stares momentarily. She felt a tad guilty, having forgotten her worries for Nathan this evening due to the fun she was having. Now that she had a moment to herself, her worries came back, causing her smile to fade once more. Brushing her dress off, she paused one more moment before turning and exiting the tavern as well, heading back to the town for the evening. Tomorrow was another day after all, perhaps she would see him then and apologize.

Lucky Winner

7,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Kichi smiled, then began to scoot away quietly, returning to his seat at the table to leave the two love birds in peace
Tankie Sakoya

Isaac shifted in his seat slightly before he folded one leg over the other and thought about the questions presented to him.

"Busy with a little bit of everything." The Chthonian grinned mischievously as he peered over the rim of his Armani sunglasses. "It takes a lot of work to build an empire, and even more to maintain it. Let's just say that these years have been spent putting plans into motion."

Isaac chuckled at Tankie's joke. "You know this particular Devil I believe. Leonardo Tensatsu?"

Dangerous Explorer

User Image
User Image

When Echo woke, she almost thought the entire night had been a strange yet wonderful dream. That is, until she felt movement in her arms and her gaze was drawn down to the two bundles in her arms. Her heart swelled with joy and pride, they were both so adorable that she almost cried.

Sitting herself up the wood Nymph saw Andrew asleep in the chair he'd brought over beside the couch and smiled fondly to him. Without the innkeeper none of this would have been possible. He'd given her a place to call home, friends she could trust and rely on, and a family of their very own.

Looking to her children once more she kissed each of them on the forehead and giggled when they stirred slightly. Her gaze was then brought to their adorable little ears, slightly lengthened and pointed. Echo was overcome by happiness, this was all so incredible.

When she at last brought herself to stand she kissed Andrew's cheek softly before carrying the little ones up the stairs to sleep in their crib, which had thankfully arrived only a few days ago. Laying them down she set up the monitor that Percillia had given them and went downstairs, in need of a raspberry leaf tea.

Eloquent Explorer

Isaac Spiro

"Leonaro Tensatsu?" The demon took a moment to think, the name sounded all too familiar. The young warrior was forced to tread deep into his memory banks, back when he was an up and comer on Gaia. Back before he had even begun his training under the man formerly known as Marcus. "I've heard of him, yeah. Never met him though. I remember he use to be pretty famous back in the day, or infamous. Depended on who you asked." Tank remembered he was a devil of a man, Tank always thought he was some half demon hybrid like himself. From they was Issac spoke, it seemed the man was truly a devil. Leaning back in his chair, he'd allowed his left hand to submerge into the pockets of his pants. However allowing his right hand to rest atop the table, its fingers softly tapping at its surface. "What about him?" The demonic warrior questioned, curiosity heavily weighing on his rough voice.
Tankie Sakoya

"I was just simply letting you know which Devil is responsible for the "new" me." Isaac grinned once again as he pulled out a cigarette and a silver zippo. There was no longer anyone around who would force him to put out the cancerous vice, but that didn't mean he wouldn't take the necessary precautions to dissuade any potential controversy.

Lighting the Marlboro Smooth, he tucked the lighter back in the pocket of his fur-lined jacket and manifested a crystal ashtray out of nothingness.

He set the ashtray on the table, watching the smoke rise upward before simply dissipating as though it had never been there in the first place. Not even the stench of tobacco permeated their meeting area.

"Now, what are you doing to support yourself?" Isaac took another hit of his cigarette before blowing the smoke upward only to have it dissipate as it had previously.

Playful Nerd

The moment the birth had started last night, Saizu had disappeared past the group. As much as she wanted to stay and support the mother-to-be and the father, she wasn't fond of childbirth. But she'd returned, with a pair of small deer plushies for the babies, a doe and a buck in each hand. Bears, she thought, were overdone.

"Ah. Miss Echo! Great to see you up and about already! I take it everything went well then." The satyr called out the moment she spotted the nymph as she stepped into the bar. "Brought the little ones something." She said, holding up the deer.

Dangerous Explorer

User Image
User Image

Perhaps Isaac was blind to the woman whom had entered the bar room mere moments ago, and was now enjoying a mug of tea at the bar's edge, but she was not blind to his actions. Even after having her children she was feeling better than ever, and was not very pleased with the man's ignorance of the fact that there was no ashtrays around for a reason.

She was in no mood to be yelling, so instead she took matters into her own hands. Being able to control sound and vibrations certainly came in handy as she focused on the ember on the end of the notorious cancer stick and forced them to slow to a halt, effectively diffusing the lit end of the cigarette.

"I don't care what sort of magic you're using hon. This is a non-smoking establishment. Don't get cocky or I will ask you to leave." She called to him sweetly before taking another drink from her mug.

She then heard Saizu speaking to her and beamed at the sight of the plushies. "Aww, Saizu those are so cute. Thank you very much." She'd wait for the satyr to come over before taking a closer look at the toys. "Where did you find these? They're very creative."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff