EAT IT! *grabs silverware* 0.12068965517241 12.1% [ 49 ]
FILM IT! *grabs camera* 0.061576354679803 6.2% [ 25 ]
MAKE FRIENDS WITH IT! *grabs goose costume* 0.10591133004926 10.6% [ 43 ]
TWEET IT! *grabs phone* 0.029556650246305 3.0% [ 12 ]
MAKE A STUPID POLL ABOUT IT! *...* 0.10837438423645 10.8% [ 44 ]
*honk honk* 0.33990147783251 34.0% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 406 ]

Super Scamp

With Yevette this close Wiggy once more began to idly run his hand through her hair. It had an oddly relaxing effect on the Necromancer. "Forty!?" He exclaimed dubiously, "I don't believe it. You don't look a day over thirty I swear it! Your Aunt is right!" Nodding profusely he smiled. "Age matters little to me. I'm old remember? You'll always be young and full of life."

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
AndrewXBayne
Blessed with the gift of artistryXXXXXXPlagued with the curse of a missing arm
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
Andrew rubbed Echo's stomach gently, frowning before looking up at Kichi and offering a smile. "Please do stay for the night. Believe me, we can handle whatever comes through those doors. I'll have no one harmed within these walls, I can assure you."

He looked down at Echo again. "You alright, love?" he asked quietly.

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
◈ D O NXXM O R R I S ◈
═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═
"DJ Spectra"
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

My heart's a stereo...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Don grinned. "Then let's get on it!"

He led her up to the stage, and his multi-colored clones formed behind him and began to strike up a classic tune.

Then he began to sing with Serephone a few classics from the 50s. He even joked with her as they sang, sharing a laugh as he bellowed out the melodies of the past alongside her.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
It beats for you, so listen close...

Lucky Winner

7,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Kichi's smile brightened, and he gave a soft laugh "That's kind of you, boss, but I'm afraid I'll have to decline. I have every confidence in your abilities, as I've fought beside each of you, but I'm afraid this time around my enemies are beyond mortal, and even I have little hope of defeating them in my current state. That is why I will be going to search for something. With it, I igh be able to tipth balance, though one can never know when your fighting against fate."

Dangerous Explorer

User Image
<>.<>.<>.<>.<>Doctor Yevette Gustave<>.<>.<>.<>.<>

Enjoying the attention given to her hair, the doctor smiled and was able to relax further. The stresses of her day were melting away thanks to his touch. "I am grateful to hear that, helps keep up the youthful frame of mind." Yevette kept herself close to the necromancer, her arm around him returned its firm hold upon him. While she couldn't control many things in life, she was bound and determined to stay by his side for as long as possible.

She tried to think of something else for them to talk about, but for the time being she was rather consumed by the feel of her hair being played with. Snuggling in against him she closed her eyes once more, a content smile upon her lips.

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
AndrewXBayne
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
Andrew sighed. "Very well, Kichi. But please, take care of yourself. We don't want to have you disappear on us once again," he said with a smile.

"But please spend the night, at least. You are probably exhausted."

3,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Singing along side him, it was fairly easy to sing with him. Coming up with the lyrics with him, joking and laughing, it was like they had done it a hundred times before. His clones kept a wonderful beat, and with it all she felt every ounce of worry and sadness melt from her. Once the song was finished, Serephone found herself laughing cheerfully. "Oh, Donny that was wonderful. I haven't sung with someone like that..." pausing in mid sentence, Sereph giggled some more, continuing. "ever! I've never sung with another before! How delightful!" It was a first for her, and a wonderful first at that!

Lucky Winner

7,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
This time Kichi's smile weakened, but he nodded "Boss, if there is anything I am sure of, it's that this is my home. I may have to disappear again and again, but I will always return. After all....." He said, taking a careful look around the place "Who else would come and check up on you every so often, if I did not?"

His smile brightened again at the thought "Once I've finished taking care of everything, I will return. You have my word. Besides, I might need a job again, if you could forgive my slight absence." He said with a playful wink

Dangerous Explorer

User Image
User Image

She was about to say that she would be alright, but then suddenly Echo felt as though she'd sat in a puddle. Her eyes went as wide as possible, her jaw dropping slightly at her surprise and utter shock. "I...Think..."

Her sentence was cut off by a blast of pain that shot up her spine, hands clamping down upon the table before her she bit hard on her lip. Once the wave passed she was breathing rather hard. "I need to go.. Ung.. I need to get somewhere comfortable.." She moaned, then made her best efforts to stand up and make for the lounge.

Super Scamp

With a gentle sigh of contentment Wiggy continued stroking Yevette's hair as his mind wandered freely. A troubled note floated across his features before vanishing almost instantly. "I should warn you...The Painkiller is not one for subtlety. When he arrives you will know...and you will know awe. It is part of his design. I intended him for many things...he was insurance against the forces that be....in short, he is a God-killer."

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
AndrewXBayne
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
Andrew nodded softly. "Good to hear. I-"

Then he heard something he wasn't prepared for. Echo in pain. He whirled around, fear hitting him right in the spine. Oh no. Now?!

"C-come on honey. To the lounge..."

He quickly wrapped his arm around her waist and helped her move to the lounge, sitting her on a random couch. He would probably never use this one again if what he thought was happening was truly happening.

Lucky Winner

7,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Kichi leapt to his feet, and for a moment he almost drew his blade, fearing there was an enemy nearby, but then he came to his senses, his mind racing as he moved after Andrew and Echo, helping where he could to clear the couch and study her closely "Shall I fetch the medical spindle?" He asked quietly, still not fully sure what was wrong with her, as he only had guesses

Dangerous Explorer

User Image
<>.<>.<>.<>.<>Doctor Yevette Gustave<>.<>.<>.<>.<>

Yevette became rather fascinated as he spoke of The Painkiller, she wasn't too surprised to hear that he was an insurance policy. Considering how many people were out to get him, it was rather reasonable. "Well, here's hoping that Bianka doesn't cause enough trouble to warrant his appearance." She said and leaned in, placing a kiss on his cheek.

Then a sound she had not expected to hear for at least a few more days met her ears. Reluctantly moving from Wiggy's arms she saw Echo being led out into the lounge by Andrew, and where the woman had been sitting, a puddle of liquid. "I need to go, Echo needs my help." She wouldn't bother telling Wiggy to stay put, but she stole a quick kiss from him before heading off to join the two in the lounge.

"Just breath Echo, you'll be alright." She assured the nymph before asking a passing spindle to fetch towels, water and the medic spindle, just in case.

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
◈ D O NXXM O R R I S ◈
═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═
"DJ Spectra"
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

My heart's a stereo...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Don laughed. "Really? You've never done a duet? Lies! You did amazing! You had to have done it before!"

He took up her hand and kissed it happily. "Thank you, Miss Sereph. For a lovely duet."

He stood straight, then turned to his clones and snapped his fingers. All but two disappeared, and one clone began to play the piano. Don sang along with the tune, and the second synthesized a violin and began to accompany.

He and his two clones walked around Serephone as they played and sang, smiles on all of their faces.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
It beats for you, so listen close...

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
AndrewXBayne
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
Andrew quickly nodded as the medic spindle arrived, ready to assist.

The innkeeper held his fiance's hand tightly. "You'll be okay, hon. I'm right here. And I won't leave."

He looked over at the doctor. "Shouldn't we get her to a hospital or something?" he asked nervously.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff