EAT IT! *grabs silverware* 0.12068965517241 12.1% [ 49 ]
FILM IT! *grabs camera* 0.061576354679803 6.2% [ 25 ]
MAKE FRIENDS WITH IT! *grabs goose costume* 0.10591133004926 10.6% [ 43 ]
TWEET IT! *grabs phone* 0.029556650246305 3.0% [ 12 ]
MAKE A STUPID POLL ABOUT IT! *...* 0.10837438423645 10.8% [ 44 ]
*honk honk* 0.33990147783251 34.0% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 406 ]

Super Scamp

The Necromancer laughed aloud, "I hardly thought they would take up my suggestion! As you know my true name is Kurokawa Masahiro...Black River, Big Hero. Although I didn't live up to my namesake as much as I would have liked..." Rubbing the back of his head with one hand Wiggy looked to Yevette and smiled. "How can I be anything other than happy around you dear?" The hand at the back of his head wrapped around her as Wiggy tugged her in for a gentle kiss. "Love you."

Friendly Hunter

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL I L I A N

Lilian's dark violet gaze flicked up as she heard a voice. She soon noticed a lovely blonde haired woman..and the woman's stomach. Lilian smiled a bit more, the Miracle of life was always an amazing and heart warming thing. "Hello. If it isn't too much trouble...but can I please have some rum? Spiced if it isn't too much trouble." She said warmly to Echo.

She then brought her hand down and moved some of her ginger locks to show only slightly pointed ears. "I'm sorry..this might be rude...but how far along are you?" She couldn't help but ask. It was almost like it was in her blood to swoon a bit over the simple act of bringing life into the world.

With whom? : Echo
Heath: Perfectly fine

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
◈ D O NXXM O R R I S ◈
═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═
"DJ Spectra"
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

My heart's a stereo...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Don threw himself up onto the stage, flopping onto his back with a grin. He looked up at her, then frowned. "Hmm. I think I should worry myself about. A pretty girl like you has no place being so gloomy."

He suddenly pushed himself off the ground with his hands and flipped in the air, landing on his feet and twirling to face her. "So, what's on your mind? Anything I can help you with?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
It beats for you, so listen close...

3,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Giggling at him, the man sure had some spunk. Just watching him made her feel better, as if his pep was rubbing off onto her. "You're terribly kind" she said in a sweet tone, her smile growing more cheerful. Glancing down for a moment, she was conflicted. She never liked worrying people with her problems, but as of recently, avoiding it only seemed to make others angry with her. "I am afraid a dear friend of mine is displeased with me. I am just worried is all, you see. But, that's no reason to mope around I suppose, yes?" Serephone didn't want to bring Donny's pep down with her troubles, his mood was actually helping her after all.

Dangerous Explorer

User Image
<>.<>.<>.<>.<>Doctor Yevette Gustave<>.<>.<>.<>.<>

Yevette giggled and shook her head. "Oh I wouldn't say that, your my hero." She said with a smile, leaning in happily when he tugged on her. The doctor nearly melted at the gentle kiss, she cooed and nuzzled in against his neck once more. "Love you too, you're incredible."

It was all so wonderful, she had all but forgotten the impending visit from her sister.

Dangerous Explorer

User Image
User Image

Echo nodded and turned to take up the bottle of spiced rum, pouring a generous glass and setting it down before the woman. Being asked how far along she was, the Nymph rest her hand upon her stomach and smiled happily. "Any day now.. I had a false alarm this morning." She admitted with a giggle, then moved to take up her tea for a long sip.

Super Scamp

Yevette's glowing compliment brought a warm blush and a healthy dose of color to his pale cheeks. He could only mumble incoherent words as he was temporarily rendered speechless. The Necromancer could say nothing in protest of her words despite his every desire to disagree. Finally his grumblings subsided and Wiggy instead opted to surround Yevette is a blissful embrace. "So tell me more about your sister..." Wiggy began to rub his temples slowly, "I'm trying to find something redeeming about her and from the way she treats you there isn't much..."

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

Friendly Hunter

User Image

Lilian smiled as she watched the soon to be mother. She picked up the glass and took a drink before giving a slight shiver from the taste. It had been too long since she had tasted quality liquor such as this. She was so tired of fruity liquor.

"Is that so? Looks like they can't wait to see you're face." She said with a smile. "Bringing life into the world is an amazing thing...I can't help but enjoy seeing the glow soon to be parents have around them." She said with a light chuckle. "But where are my manners...My name is Lilian...I'm a wandering mage..but most consider me a witch of sorts.." She shrugged lightly. She didn't care what people considered her. She just considered herself one with the magic that naturally flowed though the worlds.

Dangerous Explorer

User Image

Yevette watched as he attempted to come up with some way of disagreeing with her, only to come up empty. Still grinning she sank into the embrace, not wanting it to end for anything. "Bianka? Well, she and I were twins.. Though we grew up to be so very opposed to one another. She went off to join the military, I stayed here and continued to study my medicine." Yevette paused and sighed, it was an unpleasant subject for her, but he had asked and she would gladly answer. "She had taken to being a rather big bully while we grew up. Though that seemed to change a bit when we turned twenty five, she discovered a malignant cancer that had been spreading through her body for a few years."

The doctor bit on her lip and looked down to the counter top, her grip on Wiggy laxing. "She had only one option, provided by her employers in the government. An operation that I was asked to partake in. The chances of her dying were high, but she wanted to risk it anyways. A brain transplant into a cybernetic body. Ever since she's been very protective of me, sort of a tough love type thing." Yevette then went quiet, thinking back to the day of the operation.

Dangerous Explorer

User Image
User Image

"I am called Echo, I'm a wood nymph." She replied happily, watching Lillian with curiosity. Magic users seemed to be drawn to the Saber lately, she couldn't count the number of people she'd seen or heard of visiting the bar.

"Welcome to the Rosewood Saber then, I hope you find your stay to be a pleasant one." Echo smiled and rubbed her stomach where she'd felt a strong kick. The two were getting restless, about as much so as their mother. She was certainly eager to see their faces as well.

Super Scamp

"Heh..." A guilty laugh, "Funny you should mention cybernetics and transplants..." His eyes darted from side to side and Wiggy chewed his lips nervously. "Ok--we promised to communicate and so I am. I have a cyborg of my own...although we're not related. You may have heard of the serial rapist and mass murder Rodney Blackmoore? How he died in that awful accident on his way to his execution? I was responsible...and he didn't die. I took his body when it was on the brink of death...and turned it into a weapon." The Necromancer gave Yevette a moment to absorb this new information.

Friendly Hunter

User Image

"It's lovely to meet you dear Echo. I wish you and the child...or children happiness." She said lifting her glass up with a smile before she finished it off. "To be honest I find it hard not to enjoy a stay in a place like this...even from a distance I could feel how warm and welcoming it was. Sorta what drew me here. It just has...a very nice feel to it. Something rare to come by nowadays." She said closing her eyes with a smile.

"Is it possible for me to get a room for the night?"

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
◈ D O NXXM O R R I S ◈
═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═
"DJ Spectra"
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

My heart's a stereo...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Don frowned again. "Well, obviously, the guy's a moron. Who wouldn't want to hang out with someone as lovely as you?"

He leaned forward and poked her nose. "Saaaay, would you like to do a duet with me? I'm sure we could make lovely music together!"

He offered a charming grin before cocking his head expectantly.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
It beats for you, so listen close...

Dangerous Explorer

User Image

Yevette froze when he mentioned the rapist, her breathing slowed drastically as the information sank in. She was so still one might have thought her dead.

Blinking slowly she brought a hand up to her face and cradled her chin while thinking of what to say. He had effectively rend her silent this time, but she tried not to be overly creeped out. Wiggy was sure to have his reasons, their nature was debatable but she felt it would be wrong of her to judge him based on past actions.

"They would have loved to have you in the OR during Bianka's operation then. That's pretty much what they did to her. She's a chameleon now." On one hand Yevette was grateful not to have her own face out in the world committing atrocities, on the other, she missed her twin. It was as though she was missing a piece of herself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff