8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
N A T H A NXXXB R O O K E S
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Professional ExorcistXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXCelestial Sorcerer

User Image

Nathan blinked. "Why me?" he asked curiously before wiping some sweat from his forehead.

((Sorry. Only have one post left in me...))

Dangerous Explorer

User Image
<>.<>.<>.<>.<>Doctor Yevette Gustave<>.<>.<>.<>.<>

Yevette visibly relaxed at this, sinking into her couch and cuddling into the blanket. "That's a relief...Oh, thank you Wiggy, you don't have to though.." As much as she appreciated the help Yevette almost felt bad, she was so out of it she didn't trust herself to get off the couch. There would be a good chance she'd drop the mugs.

A deep sigh came from her, yet again that hand came to rest over her face. "This has been a rough couple weeks... And I still have Bianka to go through.. Ung." She said more to herself than Wiggy. Fingers massaged her forehead and temples as she waited for him to come back from the kitchen.

ooc:

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hear Me, I'm Crying Out, I'm Ready Now.
Turn My World Upside Down, Find Me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mirai nodded.

"Yes. I wanted to talk to you about your friend." She said. Followed quickly by,

"Possibly over that rain checked dinner we talked about?" She was being forward, immensely so but she hoped he didn't mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Lost Inside the Crowd, It's Getting Loud
I Need You To See I'm Screaming for You to Please
Hear Me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dangerous Explorer

Kaji-Mai nodded politely to the young woman as she introduced herself. She kept to herself however as she was not blind to the cute scene that the two were creating. The old woman made a note to add a few subjects to her list that she wanted to discuss with the young Exorcist. Leaning back carefully against the couch she feigned sleeping, curious where the scene would go.

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Nathan blinked. "Oh, uh...of course. But...tomorrow, perhaps? It's rather late, and I sure wouldn't want to rush a dinner with you. That would be very rude."

He smiled shyly. "I'm sorry, Mirai. But tomorrow for sure. I promise."

Super Scamp

Returning with the mess in the kitchen Wiggy sat down beside Yevette and pulled her over his lap. With the good doctor's head resting in his lap the Necromancer began to run his fingers through her lovely hair. "You just rest up and relax. Think of it this way: by the time Bianca comes to visit the trials she'll be putting you through will be trifles compared to the week you've just survived." Wiggy gently prodded Yevette's side. "And once I'm done toughening you up Bianca won't want to mess with you ever again!"

Dangerous Explorer

User Image

Allowing him to move her, Yevette curled up on her side, enjoying the feel of his fingers running through her hair. A smile crossed her lips and she rest her hands beside her head. "I can't wait, she's gonna regret ever picking on me." She said through a soft yawn, thinking about the operation she'd been asked to help perform. Smirking to herself she realised that there were a few weaknesses that she'd never thought of using to her advantage. Yevette slid her arms around Wiggy loosely, giving him a small hug. "Thank you Wiggy, love you." Her speech was punctuated by another yawn before Yevette fell asleep.

ooc:

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hear Me, I'm Crying Out, I'm Ready Now.
Turn My World Upside Down, Find Me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A bright smile crossed her features.

"It's okay. Tomorrow's great." She said. After a moment's pause, she blushed a bit, realizing what had just occurred before turning to look at the stairs. Then she turned back to look at him.

"Um, okay then. I'm just gonna go, but I'll see you tomorrow okay?" Without really waiting for a response, she stepped over to him and lifted herself to kiss his cheek quickly. This was what? The third time she had done this. Hopefully by now he was starting to get the hint, but she wasn't sure. Nevertheless, she could hope.

"Bye." She waved and extended the gesture to the old woman before heading back up the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Lost Inside the Crowd, It's Getting Loud
I Need You To See I'm Screaming for You to Please
Hear Me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Nathan blushed and rubbed his cheek. "B-bye..."

He went over and sat himself down slowly, meditating with his mentor for the rest of the night.

((oookay. Goodnight all!))

Super Scamp

"I love you too Yevette. Sleep well." Wiggy made sure that the blanket covered her properly. Quickly he decided that he would spend the night this evening. The Necromancer did not want anything to disturb his angel's sleep. Not Saiona, not Bianca--whom he was quickly coming to dislike--and certainly not anything short of cosmic emergency was going to budge him.

Dangerous Explorer

User Image

It had been a few days since he started being on his own again, Sebastian was outside just off from the tavern, eyes closed and blade drawn. He was practising the form that he had been developing when he ran into Katsuo. This time he put more control over the blade and found it quite responsive. A smile came over his features as he performed what was steadily becoming a routine.

Dangerous Explorer

User Image
User Image

Echo woke feeling tense with her back aching in pain. She rolled onto her side and hugged her stomach with a soft groan. It wasn't time yet, but it was drawing close and her body was getting ready. Yevette had warned her of the feelings to expect, but Echo had not thought it would be so intense. Rolling back to her other side she clung to Andrew and pressed her face against his shoulder, trying hard to just fall back asleep.

Super Scamp

The Necromancer woke with a start, "I DID NOT MURDER HIM!" Glancing around wildly Wiggy went for his sword, but soon realized that he was inside Yevette's home, not an 18th century jail cell. Wiping the sheen of sweat from his brow Wiggy checked on Yevette who was still sleeping soundly despite his outburst. Leaning back into the couch once more he began to breath easily once more in an attempt to slow his pounding heart.

Dangerous Explorer

User Image

The jolt of Wiggy's outburst did not rouse the doctor, but the fast paced beating of his twin hearts did. Opening her eyes slowly Yevette licked her dry lips, having once again dreamed about being in the desert. Bringing a hand to rub the salts from her eyes she turned onto her back and stretched, looking up to Wiggy sleepily and smiled. "Hey there handsome... I didn't know you stayed the night, you're quite comfy." She said with a giggle.

ooc:

Super Scamp

Yevette's comments brought a wild smile to Wiggy's features. "And you are absolutely adorable when you first wake up!" Still smiling he nodded to the doctor. "Oh yes. I wanted to keep watch over you..." The smile fluctuated for a moment. "I must have dozed off around 4 or 5 this morning by my estimate..." Rubbing the stubble on his chin thoughtfully the Necromancer frowned. "I wanted to get up early and make breakfast or perhaps lunch for you, but it would seem that is not the case."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff