8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
N A T H A NXXXB R O O K E S
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Professional ExorcistXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXCelestial Sorcerer

User Image

Nathan's eyes opened slowly, and he rose and turned to bow to his mentor. "Madam Kaji," he said respectfully. "Please, forgive my bare upper body, but I was simply practicing the physical enhancement technique."

He looked at his slightly enlarged muscles. "It seems to have worked..." he said with a smile. "I was simply resting for a moment or two. I hope that is alright with you..."

He then heard Mirai's voice, and he smiled. "Mirai? Is that you?" he asked, looking around his mentor at her. "Hello!"

3,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Serephone had snuck out very early that morning, cleaning up the bathroom for her friend as though she was never there. That night had been a wonderful evening for her, her body having rested quite well. The woman was able to rest peacefully, without the deep gnawing worry of possibly being seen as she was. Now, she sat in the stage room quietly, sitting at the edge of the stage, her nose buried in her book. A gentle smile was stuck on her rosy lips as she read, her body stuck in a good mood for the evening. Closing her book suddenly, Sereph pushed herself to stand up, heading for the mic on the stage. Closing her eyes, the woman began to sing softly into the mic, swaying a bit as she did so.
" I'm falling under your spell.
I'm falling under your spell.

Can slow down now?
Feel so alive.
Can slow down?
Falling.

I'm falling...
Uh, hu...
I'm falling...

Can slow down now?
"

Dangerous Explorer

For once in many years Kaji-Mai was caught off guard, by a young woman bumping into her back. She had been about to disspell Nathan's apologies and concerns when her eyes were sent open, as the entirety of her back was nothing but exposed muscle beneath her garb. A loud hiss came from her out of pain and she moved away from the two promptly.

"Ow, ow ow... Its.. Alright Nathan, at your leisure.."

She managed to say while using her staff to inch away towards a couch.

Super Scamp

His bright, ice-blue eyes grew wide for a moment. "Angel woman? What did she want? What did she do to you?!" The panic was clear in his voice as he looked Yevette over more critically. With a few deep breaths to regain his composure Wiggy's tempo slowed enough for him to explain. "You'll have to forgive my suspicion--those who are envoys of either side--Heaven or Hell, tend to disagree with my existence." Reaching back Wiggy rubbed the back of his head. "I may have done some things to offend the powers that be..."

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hear Me, I'm Crying Out, I'm Ready Now.
Turn My World Upside Down, Find Me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She reached out a hand to guide the woman over to the couch as it seemed she had hurt her.

"Are you alright?" She asked sincerely, her gaze drifting to Nathan. She paused, caught off guard by how he was dressed, or not. And the muscles. She blushed, red. He was... very attractive with clothes on but without the shirt. She was mildly dumbfounded.

"Um, hi." She laughed lightly.

"Sorry to.. disturb you." She rubbed the back of her neck and dropped her gaze in an attempt to hide the blush.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Lost Inside the Crowd, It's Getting Loud
I Need You To See I'm Screaming for You to Please
Hear Me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dangerous Explorer

User Image
<>.<>.<>.<>.<>Doctor Yevette Gustave<>.<>.<>.<>.<>

Startled with his panic she sat up straight and pressed herself back against the couch, though when he calmed and explained, the doctor tried not to scowl at him for nearly giving her a heartattack. "After Manaf took the ichor off of me, a lot of my skin was missing. She healed me, took the injury onto herself. She didn't want anything other than to help me." Hugging her blanket to her front Yevette watched Wiggy curiously and made a mental note to avoid bringing up angels or anything like that around him. "Her name was Kaji-Mai, and she was very nice."

ooc:

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Nathan gasped softly and helped his teacher to sit. "Miss, you must take it easy. Let me handle the healing around here until those wounds are gone. I'll not have my mentor be under such distress."

He looked over at Mirai, then blinked as she blushed and her gaze dropped. "It's alright," he said cheerfully, then rushed to grab his shirt. Slipping it on, he smiled at Mirai. "I trust you are doing well?" he asked her curiously.

Dangerous Explorer

Kaji-Mai was grateful for Nathan and the girls assistance, however when the young one laid eyes on Nathan, it did not take a genius to figure out she was attracted to his improved physique. The old woman gave a small chuckle, the pain subsiding slowly as she seated herself.

"I'll be quite alright, the young lady needed my help last night. So go on, I'll not keep you two from conversing. Don't mind this old woman."

She gathered her robes and made herself comfortable. She had wanted to explain a few things to Nathan, but he had company so she would patiently wait.

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mirai nodded.

"Yes, I'm great." She said, green hues shifting to the woman in an attempt to banish the blush from her face.

She was gentle and sweet to Nathan. This gave her a good impression but the woman had also given them the space to talk. So talk she would.

She turned her attention back to Nathan.

"You've been busy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hear Me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Super Scamp

"Kaji-Mai...I've never heard the name before." Shaking his head the Necromancer grinned lopsidedly. "I didn't mean to frighten you...but I sort of..." He searched for the right word to explain the situation. "I urinated in the River Styx." Wiggy paused to let the weight of his comment sink in. "As for Heaven...well the whole 'disturbing the natural order' thing tends to piss them off." He highlighted his phrasing with finger quotes.

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Nathan nodded solemnly. "Very busy," he agreed. "Madam Kaji is training me in the ways of holy magic. I am getting better, it would seem."

He tilted his head. "So what brings you down here? Looking for someone?"

Dangerous Explorer

User Image
<>.<>.<>.<>.<>Doctor Yevette Gustave<>.<>.<>.<>.<>

Yevette shrugged, it didn't matter if he'd heard the name before or not it was merely to let him know whom had helped her. She could only imagine that what he said was metaphorical, but the meanings behind did click and a red brow raised in serious curiosity. "Please don't tell me that you're prone to coming under attack by holy and demonic forces..." While she would not let the fact scare her away, it was certainly something to keep in mind when preparing herself for any form of attacks.

ooc:

Super Scamp

"Oh no no no!" Wiggy shook his head vehemently and raised his hands in an attempt to assuage her worries. "When I was younger I was high on their Most Wanted list, but not anymore. I'm hardly as active when it comes to meddling in their affairs as I used to be." He grinned broadly, "I'll teach you to defend yourself against angels and demons both, however. Just to err on the side of safety!" Collecting up the tea and plates he smiled, "Here let me clean this up for you!"

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She smiled towards the woman, not wanting to be rude.

"Madam Kaji, I'm Mirai. Nice to meet you." She said simply before looking back to Nathan.

"I can see that." And instantly she blushed again. That was not what she meant or was it? She covered as best she could though.

"Um, yes. I was looking for you actually."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hear Me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
With her song over, Serephone beamed happily, becoming rather excited with her music again. She adored the way the music felt to her, the only thing making it better being an audience. Everyone was busy it seemed, which was fine, she could take the time practice to herself. Of course, it was likely for the best everyone be busy, because at this rate, the woman was bound to lose control of herself again. Stretching for a moment, Sereph decided on another song, one of her favorites to be precise. Letting her eyes close, she exhaled softly before her eyes opened half way and began to sing.
"Loo-li, loo-li, loo-li, lai-lay
Loo-li, loo-li, loo-li lai-lay

Lay down your head and I'll sing you a lullaby
Back to th
e years of loo-li lai-lay
And I'll sing you to sleep and I'll sing you tomorrow
Bless you with love for the road that you go

May you sail far to the far fields of fortune
With diamonds and pearls at your head and your feet
And may you need never to banish misfortune
May you find kindness in all that you meet

May there always be angels to watch over you