MAKE FRIENDS WITH IT! *grabs goose costume* 0.10591133004926 10.6% [ 43 ]
TWEET IT! *grabs phone* 0.029556650246305 3.0% [ 12 ]
MAKE A STUPID POLL ABOUT IT! *...* 0.10837438423645 10.8% [ 44 ]
*honk honk* 0.33990147783251 34.0% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 406 ]

Dangerous Explorer

User Image
<>.<>.<>.<>.<>Doctor Yevette Gustave<>.<>.<>.<>.<>

Yevette was certainly surprised at the sight that came out of her kitchen, Wiggy in her lace apron holding a tray of food as well as tea. Her stomach grumbled at the sight of the meal and she hugged herself to silence it, as she had not eaten since the black goop had appeared on her form. she would have giggled at all this, but once more she was just not in the mood to give more than a smile.

"That looks delicious, and as amusing as being fed might be, I think I can handle it." Reaching out she picked up a slice of the toast and dipped it into the soup before making to eat it. The toast grazed her lips as her hand began to shake. Firming her resolve Yevette took a bite and rest her arm upon her lap, breathing deeply and attempting to calm her nerves.

ooc:

Super Scamp

With a frown riddling his features Wiggy took her free hand in both of his and he cradled it tenderly along with squeezing it lightly. "You poor thing...this is all of my fault." The Necromancer admitted suddenly. "If you hadn't gotten involved with me in the first place Saiona would never have targeted you..." Shaking his head vehemently Wiggy fell silent while he waited for Yevette to finish eating, sipping his tea quietly. The book in his pocket with it's quiet insistence gave him an idea however. "I should smith a weapon for you. Something you can use to defend yourself if needs be."

Dangerous Explorer

User Image

Yevette shook her head as she worked on eating, pausing for a moment she met his gaze. "This all started before we started spending much time together. Don't blame yourself. I was just and unlucky target." She made quick work of the soup, picking it up and drinking from the bowl rather than bothering with a spoon.

Setting the empty bowl down when he spoke of a weapon she raised her brow and took up her tea, it clattered slightly against the tray before she lifted it into the air and brought it to her lips. "A weapon? While I can use many things, what use would a weapon be against supernatural beings?" She asked curiously.

ooc:

Super Scamp

"A supernatural weapon to combat a supernatural foe Yevette." He explained as he sipped his tea quietly. There was a distance look in the Necromancer's eyes as he looked out through one of the windows in Yevette's sitting room. "It would be something small and concealable like a dagger, but it would be warded and blessed. I know an English Priest who could help me consecrate the weapon. He is an exorcist as well so his blessing would be tremendously potent." Wiggy laughed aloud, "Surprised I know a priest? He is as much a believer in the balance of the universe as I. In the past we reached...an understanding." His mind began to churn with the possibilities. "Now if I wanted to make it even more potent...I would need a blood sample. To mix in with the ink to inscribe the blade, naturally." Wiggy explained this as nonchalantly as if they were discussing the weather.

Dangerous Explorer

User Image

Drinking her tea slowly she listened as he spoke of consecrations and knowing a priest. Since she'd come to know the necromancer it didn't surprise her very much that he could be friends with a holy man. Wiggy seemed to be the type that was hard not to like, unless your just outrightly evil and bigoted. "Blood sample? If you mean my own then just say when." She replied, finishing the nice warm beverage so as to avoid spilling it upon her form.

"I want to thank you Wiggy, you've been wonderful, even through all of this." Yevette brought a hand to her face and sighed, it was shaking still and she bit on her lip. "I've lost a large number of patients, since that black stuff showed up. Never mind the occasional slip ups that I've had." She refused to cry, instead the doctor forced herself to laugh. "Its good to know that at least someone can put up with me."

ooc:

Super Scamp

Wiggy nodded, "Yes..a vial of your own blood would strengthen your bond to the weapon and increase it's potency." Placing his tea down atop it's saucer the Necromancer couldn't help but laugh. "Put up with you? No no! You've been wonderful putting up with me! I'm hardly the easiest to be around. Especially with all of this added drama. Your life has been in danger because of me! Enjoying your presence has hardly been 'putting up with you'." Leaving his seat Wiggy knelt in front of Yevette and placed his hand on her other cheek and stroked it softly and slowly. "You don't have to thank me Yevette. You don't owe me anything."

Dangerous Explorer

User Image

Yevette had closed her eyes, so she did not see when he moved. His words were warming, but she could not lay blame on him, she'd chosen to spend time around him. Yevette felt his hand and leaned her head towards it while placing her own upon it. "I'll admit, I had no idea what I was getting myself into." Opening her eyes she moved her hand away from her face to cradle his against her face. "But I wouldn't change a thing. I'll just have to learn to defend myself against anything and everything." She tried to smile, laughing lightly as she looked at Wiggy's kneeling form. "Cause you're not getting rid of me so easily. Someone's got to be around to patch you up."

ooc:

Super Scamp

"I'll teach you everything I know my dear Yevette. I promise!" The Necromancer began to stroke his chin, "Perhaps I may even be able to get the Master Pan Dao to teach you Fist of the Troubled Heavens style. You know there's only three current practitioners? We could be the Four Heavenly Kings with the addition of yourself my dear! " Wiggy laughed aloud at the comment. "I can't think of a better person to help put me back together."

Dangerous Explorer

Kaji-Mai entered the tavern slowly, pushing the door aside with her uninjured arm. It would be a few days yet before she'd be completely healed from the wound she'd taken from Nathan, but with his progress in his studies it was a worthy cause. Having left the journal downstairs for him to practice from she was curious to see how he was coming along, as with the way he progressed she was certain he had come across the harder exercises depicted within the writings. Seating herself in the lounge the half angel closed her eyes and attempted to relax. The wings atop her head would flutter on occasion.

Dangerous Explorer

User Image

The offer to learn the Fist of the Troubled Heaven's style was very tempting. Yevette wondered if maybe it would even give her a leg up on her sister, Bianka when the time came, at the very least to defend herself adequately. She honestly didn't care what it took to prepare herself, the doctor refused to let even danger keep her from spending time with him. "If that is possible, I would be honoured to accept. As for everything you know, that doesn't mean I'll have to learn, magics and all that does it?"It wasn't so much a lack of want to do so if that was what he meant, but Yevette highly doubted she was even capable of such things.

ooc:

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
N A T H A NXXXB R O O K E S
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Professional ExorcistXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXCelestial Sorcerer

User Image

Nathan was shirtless in the basement, holding up a large iron bar, sweat pouring down his face as his entire body shook with the effort. Panting, he lifted it higher, his muscles beginning to glow white, then expand. Higher and higher, he lifted the weight, the glowing white light enveloping all of the muscles involved in the effort.

Finally, Nathan tossed the weight down with a crash and fell back. The glow faded, but his muscles remained slightly larger and more toned than before.

Smiling weakly to himself, Nathan sat down and began to meditate. He became as Kaji was last night. Resting his body and mind, yet completely aware of his surroundings.

Super Scamp

"No no...you leave the dark arts to me Yevette. What I mean to say is that I'll teach you everything I know about how to defend yourself against everything and anything that might come to harm you." The Necromancer shook his head. "You stick to science my dear Yevette. It's the path you've decided to walk down, just as Necromancy was the path I chose many years ago. I am an exceptional case Yevette. I was once human just like you...the only difference lay in blood." Wiggy tapped his wrist. "My blood carries with it immense potential for magic..so when I chose Necromancy, I was destined to become a master."

Dangerous Explorer

After a few moments she heard activity from downstairs and curiously rose from her seat. Following the direction of the sound she went down the steps quietly, with her heavy sandals one might be surprised at her absolute lack of sound. It was as though the air and earth itself would part and cushion each step. When she found Nathan in a meditative rest she smiled behind her mask and waited, curious if he'd take note of her presence without a word spoken from the woman.

It was her good fortune that her body was covered in her silken garb, otherwise she'd be an unpleasant sight today with the damage she had taken from the good doctor the other night. Large patches of flesh were missing entirely. A rather uncomfortable state, but as a part of her burden she was more than willing to carry the injury to allow the woman peace and good health.

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hear Me, I'm Crying Out, I'm Ready Now.
Turn My World Upside Down, Find Me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mirai came down the stairs in a hurry, the magenta fabric of her sundress trailing her as she moved. Her hair up in the usual fashion, she scanned the area, looking for one of two people. Okay, one in particular. and when she didn't find him, she went to the next room and then next. Still nothing.

She stopped in the hall and looked about. One more door to try.

It seemed to lead into a basement.

She looked down the stairs curiously, bare feet making barely a sound as she descended carefully.

Mirai jumped lightly as she almost ran into the back of a woman.

"Oh! I'm so sorry." She said quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Lost Inside the Crowd, It's Getting Loud
I Need You To See I'm Screaming for You to Please
Hear Me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dangerous Explorer

User Image

She was very grateful for the clarification, as Yevette could be a very literal woman at heart. Nodding she gave him as best a smile as she could manage, still on the depressed side from having lost a large portion of her clientele in such a short number of days. "I understand, I just wasn't sure. I haven't been able to think very clearly lately. Even after that nice angel woman helped me last night. Said she'd cleansed the dark energy or something like that from me."

Yevette shook her head, resting her hand against the side of it once more. "Its been hard keeping my mind on track. I'm all over the place." Sighing lightly she closed her eyes once more and sank into her seat on the couch, resting her upper half on the arm rest.

ooc:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces