*honk honk* 0.33990147783251 34.0% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 406 ]

Beloved Conversationalist

╔════════════════╗
Percillia Blue
Bartender
╚════════════════╝

User Image

Pouring Serephone a glass of cold water she set it down before the girl and smiled,"there you are hun if you need anything else just ask," she said moments before her attention was stolen by Birdie. Everything she said was absolutely right making the young women a lost for words. "It's a pleasure to meet you Lex..Im Percilia

Plaguing ~ Percillia Today
Stalking ~ everyone
Craving ~ Sebastian, cheering up

Super Scamp

"You'll hear no disagreement here!" March commented with a laugh. "I love my job, make no mistake...but I do need a respite every now and then. Sereph's glowing praise of his occupation as a performer made March blush bright red. "Ah...you're too kind, too kind! Oh, that reminds me! If you want to see me perform you'll need this..." He produced a roll of canvas from one of the many pockets in his vest and handed it to her. "It's a poster for my troupe, the Restrepov Circus. Think of it as a souvenir...plus it's our billing for the local area. If you really want to see me shine, may I suggest a Friday visit? That is when I do both of my acts, both juggling and superlative marksmanship!"

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lex 'Birdie' Affliction

The Scars Of Your Love, They Leave Me Breathless

I Dun Give A F@*%^

Mis matched eyes softened.
Remedy watched her. Birdie had always had a soft spot for what she called damsels in distress. She figured it had something to do with her past. Though she wasnt one to pry.

Lex smiled nodding finishing her cup, feeling more awake now. She looked at Percillia and scratched her head, rumpling her short shaggy hair.
"I watched him mess with your mind yesterday. There are ways to stop that you know? Takes time to learn but there are ways to keep him from doing it again" she said looking at her her eye brow raised.

Lex had had to learn them centuries ago. To keep someone that had once been close to her at bay.
It had been the worse betrayal of her life when she had figured out what was going on.

3,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Giggling at Birdie's complement, she smiled at the girl before looking at the glass of water Percillia had set down for her. It was a refreshing sight indeed, since the woman was rather parched. Taking a hold of the glass, Sereph calmly brought it to her lips to take a sip, downing the entire glass in a single gulp as usual. Birdie's words to Percillia had slightly caught her attention, knowing instantly who she was talking about, and what exactly about them. Exhaling softly once down, Serephone turned her attention back to Percillia before nodding in approval. "Thank you dear, that was wonderful." Looking back at March she took the poster, looking it over excitedly. "Oh, how exciting! I will most definately try to come see you this Friday!" Serephone was excited, she had never been to a preformance like his before, it was sure to be a treat!

Dangerous Explorer

The two women, Echo and Yevette, arrived at the tavern in the doctors Crown Victoria. Pulling up to the building the good doctor quickly exited her vehicle and opened the door for the woman with child, helping her out of the car. "Easy does it, that is some special bundle you're carrying. I'm curious how Mister Bayne is going to react." She said with a small chuckle.

Echo was beaming as she exited the car and made for the buildings doors. She was positively aglow! In hand was a small folder with several black and white photos, and my what a joy it was that she had them, other wise she doubted that her beloved would believe her. "I can't thank you enough Doctor, would you like to join me for some tea?" The nymph offered as the two passed through the lounge and into the bar room.

Yevette was dressed in black, a patched up and sewn together a few times over. Tight black leggings and leg warmers adorned her lower half, almost masking the heels which would click against the floor at her movements. "I would love to, here, let me get your chair." The doctor moved to help seat Echo into a chair close by the bar, giving a fond smile to the others in the room.

"Thank you Doctor Gustave." Echo smiled and adjusted her poncho about her form, keeping warm and concealed. With all the tension she'd been hearing about the last thing she wanted was to appear an easy target. "Percillia, could we get a pot of sweet tea put on please?" Echo would request politely while looking to the bartender.

User Image

It was late in the afternoon when Asmodeus finally made his appearance not knowing that the two women who he had been using was now aware and warned to stay away. Entering the establishment sharply dressed in his favorite choice of clothing (as shown in pic) "Good afternoon everyone!" Oddly enough and for reasons unknown the demon was in a rather happy mood. Taking a seat at the end of the bar he noticed both Percilia and Serephone,"why hello there ladies I hope you two slept well..' Spotting Birdie he offered a charming smile,"good morning to you as well my dove..care to join me for something to eat?" Not caring wither she wanted to or not his attention was brought back to Serephone,"Its good to see you my lady..I waited for your return last night as much as I could but I guess you got caught up with Mr. Nathan.." he said trying to hold back a growl.
User Image
Demon Homunculus Hybrid Ⅸ Ϻдo

Shy, Scared, and on the Run

Mao slowly rose up from the shadow of Sereph's seat at the bar, not completely awake just yet...

And then the top of his head banged into the bottom of the singer's seat with a rather loud thud.

"Nyaouch!" the catboy/tentacle hybrid yelped in surprise and clutched at his head as he slid out from beneath the seat, pulling his eight tentacle legs out of the shadow as he stood up at his full five foot height, his brown tail swaying lazily behind him. "Who put that there, nya...?" He whined, gingerly rubbing the top of his head through his white hood as he slowly turned his attention to the patrons at the bar, not really caring who saw him at that point.

Even if the reaction most women had when they saw him was to either freak out, walk away in disgust, or try to kill him because of the eight tentacles that were his legs.

[One of METALFumasu's newest OCs]

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
Lex 'Birdie' Affliction

I Dun Give A F@*%^

Lex felt him before she saw him.
She almost wanted to throw her cup at him when he called her dove again.
"Its Birdie. Not that hard to remember." she said looking at him.
She looked back at Percillia shaking her head.
"Im hungry for something this place doesnt offer. So no Id rather not." she said growling glancing at Sereph.
She keep her distance and just watch, but if he started with his mind tricks again..
well she'd step in. Neither women seemed to like it very much

╔════════════════╗
Percillia Blue
Bartender
╚════════════════╝

User Image

Hearing Echo the succubus gave a small nod,"sure thing.." she said before going to work on making a pot of sweet tea. Fighting the urge to add lemon or raspberry to the mix since she wasn't sure if Echo would enjoy the added flavor Percillia looked up about the same time the demon made his way inside. Heart pounding in her chest she looked down at the bar counter as if it was the most fascinating thing in the world. "Morning Asmodeus what can I get you?" Even though Sebastian had told her to stay away Percillia couldn't ignore a customer. Once the tea was finished Percillia carefully poured two cups and set them before the doctor and Echo. "Enjoy.."

Stalking ~ everyone

Super Scamp

"If I do manage to catch you at this Friday's performance we can try and get you backstage as well once the show is over!" He grinned broadly, "I would love to introduce you to the rest of my family. They're an odd bunch as they are all circus performers in one way or another...but still! I know you have the utmost respect for performers in general and I don't think I've ever encountered a more talented bunch!" March slowly finished his smoothie before smiling once more. "No pressure, naturally. If you've got plans, you've plans." Honesty was the best policy in cases when March got excited. He didn't want to guilt Serephone into going to the circus on his behalf. That would be rude!

3,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Smiling towards March, her eyes shone with excitement though she kept herself rather calm. "How exciting that would be! I would simply love that! I will try my very best, I assure you! How ever will I thank you for that though..." she trailed off before turning her attention over to her demon friend. Serephone smiled charmingly towards him, as thought nothing had happened. "Oh! Hello Asmodeus! Forgive me for last night, I did get a tad caught up. I'll be sure to make it up to you, you have my word." There was no reason to treat the man any different than she did, for she was not mad at him for what he did. Serephone was not one to hold grudges so easily, she only ever wanted to be pleasant with people, especially friends. "I do hope you arent upset with me for making you wait" she added with a hopeful smile.

╔════════════════╗
Percillia Blue
Bartender
╚════════════════╝

User Image

Looking to Birdie she frowned,"what is it that you eat if you dont mind me asking.." she said curiously. As she waited for the women's reply Percillia distracted herself by making a pineapple and mango smoothie.

Stalking ~ everyone
User Image
Demon Homunculus Hybrid Ⅸ Ϻдo

Shy, Scared, and on the Run

The catboy hybrid blinked and tilted his head as he eavesdropped on Sereph and March's conversation, trying to get his mind off the pain he was feeling after hitting his head on the seat. The man kept talking about this circus thing, which had Mao completely confused. After all, he had spent the majority of his life stuck in a secret indoctrination facility for a power-hungry organization. They weren't exactly interested in teaching him and the rest of the other homunculi hybrids about the outside world.

"...What's a circus?" He asked, finally getting the courage to speak, not really caring if he was interrupting the conversation.

[One of METALFumasu's newest OCs]

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
LadyxLucii
Lex 'Birdie' Affliction

I Dun Give A F@*%^

Lex almost slapped her head.
She hoped Sereph didnt dig herself a hole.
And she hoped for her sake Nathan would show up soon whomever he was.
Asmodeus was bad news.
Yet, even though she knew this, she felt a strange tug, making her want to be near him.
She shook her head ignoring it.

She looked at Percillia and decided it would be best if she stayed right here, instead of going outside like she had wanted to to smoke.
She perked at her question.
"Shadow." she said smiling, sharp little teeth extending slightly.

Remedy had felt a jolt and looked up hissing, baring her sharp little teeth. The man next her reeked of a fowl energy.
She didt like, it rubbed her the wrong way.
She got up and moved over to the window seat, eyes flashing looking at the man and the women.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff