MAKE A STUPID POLL ABOUT IT! *...* 0.10837438423645 10.8% [ 44 ]
*honk honk* 0.33990147783251 34.0% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 406 ]

Quotable Fatcat

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
((ohh yay!.. *hugs reptile* my second chance to win... twisted ...as far as recap, not major, well Josh is now some phoenix thing and Damien and Lucii are getting close.. wink ))
~ Alice Rayne ~

User Image

Up against the wall
That has been scuffed by my stilettos
You pry apart my thighs

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Alice walked in with a goofy grin on her face, which looked kind of odd coming from the known tough lycan. She walked up to the bar and saw Damien whispering in Lucii's ear all intimate, she raised an eyebrow to that. She then headed behind the bar to actually work.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Tell me to be still
And I willingly submit to you
Because I love the way you dominate me

~Wolf Form~

Dangerous Explorer

User Image
sєвαsтιαи

'Fer those I send on'...He'd been trailing her every word, but that sentence sent a strange chill down his spine. Sebastian tried not to question it, there had been some strange people showing up in the town since it had reopened. Heck, the battle of last night had even met his ears, though with how grandious it sounded, he almost didn't believe it. I mean common, what's a cyclone doing up in the mountains? Shaking it off he smiled still. "Fascinating. What's your favorite story?" He asked, leaning in a bit to hear her better.

"There are many stories hidden within the night sky...
Just gaze upon the heavens to be whisked away towards adventure, romance, or tragedy..."
-- Sebastian Nystra

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
[[i just want something sour and sweet. and pickles arent appitizing right now >> and thank you! ]]

Is There Any Point In Trying To Change?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucii jumped in her seat turning her head to see Damien. She grinned shoving him slightky, not hard enough to knock him off balance.
"Hows the leg doing?" she asked watching him sit next to her. She was defiantly finding it easier to be around him. She waved at Alice as she went behind the bar. She pushed her hair back, the curls falling in her face.

No Matter What I Do It Always Stay The Same.

Versatile Survivor

((THANK YOU REPTIL3!!!! My life,it is made))

Lucky Winner

7,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
(Okay, orders of business! 1, -Hugs Alice back- 2, Their not going to have some weird half-lycan, half-Banshee, are they? and 3, What is everyone's character doing? and 4, I have come to the realization that I love all of you very much! and 5, No problem Mazelina)
"My name is Izravel, but please Izzy or just Iz is much easier to remember." He smiled, turning a bit on his stool so he was more so facing her than sitting side by side as he extended his hand to her. He didn't know what he was going to do with all the clothing, he'd need to find a place to store it all but that wouldn't be too hard.
As he ran his scarred up hands through his black and white hair, the tall man let out a small sigh. "...Are you sure this is okay though? Most people I know don't just give stuff out... I feel like I need to repay you." THen the woman from the night before showed up, making him remember the wash rag.
"Ma'am!" He called out to get her attention as he took the cloth from his pocket. "Thank you for letting me use this... I washed it of course."
: Blathnaid Caoihflionn Mac Amhlaoibh :

User Image

Caoihf had noticed the shiver, and she now had a bit of a sadness in her eyes. She answered the question anyway though. "Umm... th' Lirael, Sabrael, Abhorson series, or the Golden Compass series. They're both fascinating..." Her voice was sad, however, and soft. She sipped at her cocoa, her brows lightly furrowed together. She had accidentally admitted to being a Bean Sidhe, or a Reaper as some knew it. And she was sure he had noticed. He was just a human... what would he think?..

((@K - Caoihf is talking to Sebastian at a table semi-near the bar, while drinking peppermint hot cocoa. Oh. And looking smokin' hot. Just saying. whee ))

Quotable Fatcat

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
(( eek ...who knows in this rp....and awwww Alice/Damien/Alice loves you too, and right now Damien is flirting with Lucii by the bar and Alice is waiting to serve you a drink..))
DAMIEN VALLENCOURT

User Image

█████▌█████▌█████▌█████▌█████

Damien chuckled, "Yup healing just fine, I think in an hour of two it should be completely healed. So what do you do when there's no one mainly me to heal." He barely noticed Alice's entrance, she reeked of that human/whatever the hell he was and the normal burning rage that would have build at him was just now just a small annoyance. He rubbed his chest as he questioned it some more. Shouldn't he be mad that his soon to be bride was with another man?

Wolf Form

Versatile Survivor

"Jes of course!" Mirela smiled again,realizing that he must not be used to this way. However this is how Mirela was raised. Always help other,be hospitable- but be sure to save whe nessicary." I'll be more then happy to get rid of it! It's a pleasure to meet jou." She shook his hand,then sat back comfortably. He was certainly interesting to see,and bet that he'd come from the city."It take it jour a bit new to Meadow Ridge?"

((Mirela is at the bar-waiting for more costumers and talking with Izzy :3))

Dangerous Explorer

User Image
sєвαsтιαи

"Those are wonderful reads, I enjoyed The Golden Compass quite a bit." Sebastian saw the sadness in her eyes, and silently kicked himself. It had only been a suspicion, and so what if he was right? She was a nice girl and it made his heart sink that he'd made her upset. Forcing himself to smile he looked more directly to Kee-lin. "So, are you a staff member here? Or are you another guest? I'm sure I saw you last time I came by, but I can't seem to remember."

ooc: Echo is doing rounds of the property, making sure no more baddies get in to hurt the good people of the Tavern XD
"There are many stories hidden within the night sky...
Just gaze upon the heavens to be whisked away towards adventure, romance, or tragedy..."
-- Sebastian Nystra
Izzy had to actually think about that question, she was right on so many levels that he had to chuckle a little as he retracted his hand. "You could say that yes... I'm not really even from this country, but I've been here long enough to lose my accent... New to Meadow Ridge though... Can't say my first few days had worked out well.. But that's my fault, and today has certainly made up for it..." Wow, with such a good thing, and with a little alcohol in his system, the bi color haired man felt rather talkative for once, especially since he didn't think he'd get stabbed in the back this time."Are you from here originally?"

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
Is There Any Point In Trying To Change?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucifire shrugged not really knowing. There had been at least two people to heal for the past three nights. She hadnt even had time to draw.
"Normally? Draw. Take a walk. Pick herbs for drying. Which reminds me, I need to do. Everyone in this tavern seems to be accident or fight prone, i need to keep my stock up." she said looking at him.
"Now, please Damien, for your sake more than mine, do not provoke Alice into beating you and breaking something else just to get me to touch you. There are easier ways to get that to happen." she said winking at him. He wasnt the only one that could be a smart a**. She looked around the bar again before back at him as she popped a piece of pineapple in her mouth.

[[OOC: omg thats what i want Pineapple chunks. =.=]]

No Matter What I Do It Always Stay The Same.

Lucky Winner

7,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
(Lol I see)

Kichi smiled softly as he looked around the Inn, his eyes studying each of the partons and employees as they talked amongst themselves, Kichi wishing there was someone who wasn't busy at the moment that he could talk to. He was starting to get lonely, and simply wished he had someone to talk to

Versatile Survivor

"Ja,though my mother is from Spain and my father from a little farther south-part elvish I think.Were a family of traders- I'm the only one of my line still in town." Mirela shrugged with a relaxed smile."I'm sorry that it's been so difficult. It's....certainly been interesting around here lately. " Mirela laughed quietly, that was a bit of an understatement."I'm glad I was able to help. Where are jou staying now? Or are jou just passing through?

((Hey Reptile I could bombard you with a member of Mirela's family razz ))

Quotable Fatcat

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
DAMIEN VALLENCOURT

User Image

He smirked, "Now it's going to be fun trying to find what those ways are. Do you want me to help you look. I got a good nose for that type of thing." He wasn't looking forward to being here alone with Alice, not really sure why.

Wolf Form

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas