TAME IT! *grabs whip* 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 29 ]
EAT IT! *grabs silverware* 0.12068965517241 12.1% [ 49 ]
FILM IT! *grabs camera* 0.061576354679803 6.2% [ 25 ]
MAKE FRIENDS WITH IT! *grabs goose costume* 0.10591133004926 10.6% [ 43 ]
TWEET IT! *grabs phone* 0.029556650246305 3.0% [ 12 ]
MAKE A STUPID POLL ABOUT IT! *...* 0.10837438423645 10.8% [ 44 ]
*honk honk* 0.33990147783251 34.0% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 406 ]

He broke te kiss with a smile and opened his car door, "Get in hot shot I'm taking you out". With that he jumped into his SS Chevelle and the motor roared to life.
(got to run for a bit it's blunt o clock)

Quotable Fatcat

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
DAMIEN VALLENCOURT

User Image

█████▌█████▌█████▌█████▌█████

Damien definitely appreciated the view as her skirt rode up, Well if I do I got you to make me feel all better don't I." He himself asking for a shot of whiskey.

█████▌█████▌█████▌█████▌█████

Wolf Form

Versatile Survivor

Mirela heard people come into the bar area- so she wiped of her hands with the dish towel and went ou the door."Hello." She smiled,what appeared to be happily." I'm Mirela- is there something I can get for you today?" She recognized them from last night- but didn't know there names,or whether or not they worked here. She'd have to find the staff list! They placed there orders and Mirela grabbed the two bottles and did a 'long' pour. She then placed the glass infront of them and set the bottles back. Obviously they wanted to be alone-so it was time to take her leave. " I'll be in the back if jou need anything." She gave a slight wave and escaped into the kitchen.

Atleast she knew they didn't work here now.

*Edit cause I can't read XD *

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
Is There Any Point In Trying To Change?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucii looked at him lifting her eyebrow.
" My cure for drunks happens to be tossing them in the shower and turning on the cold water." She said tapping her fingers on the bar as she sipped her clear drink.
It was getting harder and harder for her to hide her feelings, and she silently cursed herself for being soft hearted. Though she figured it was good thing. It meant she could still care about someone else. She hadnt thought it was possible after she lost Kabi.

No Matter What I Do It Always Stay The Same.

Quotable Fatcat

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
((I gotta go for a bit too...and Andrew needs to update that im an official bartender stressed ...take care of lucii for me mazelina))

Versatile Survivor

((Fo sho! Tiz my job!~))
: Blathnaid Caoihflionn Mac Amhlaoibh :

User Image

The Bean Sidhe came downstairs. Today, she wore a long sleeve silver/silver pinstripe blouse with front ruffles, along with black skinny jeans and some red-ish purple patent leather low heeled shoes. It was a very British look, and that kind of fit. She had left her cloak upstairs, and her red hair flowed around her. Emerald eyes searched the bar silently. Was the boss around? He had been hurt yesterday and so they hadn't had their interview...

Making her way to the bar, there was the soft "click click" of her heels on the floor. As the she turned to sit on a barstool, the light caught her shirt and one could see round black buttons from about the middle of her neck all the way down the shirt. She called out. "Mirela, be ye in th' kitchen?" Her voice was only just loud enough for the girl to hear, not overly so.

((Did i really only JUST miss page 100? i feel cheated. Bamboozled. lol Stupid cabs taking forever. razz

EDIT: added link to a similar shirt. Picture that one silver with shimmery ish pin-stripes and black buttons. biggrin i got it today at the thrift store. <3 ))

Versatile Survivor

The womens keen ears picked up someone leaving,and then someone new coming in. Then Keelin's voice drifted in,and Mirela called out to her." Ja sweetheart I'm here!" Mirela put the last dish away and came out. Smiling as usual. The gent had gone,and Mirela was sure to acknowledge the other woman at the bar." How are jou doing? Can I get jou something?" [

((Aw don't be! Your here for 101 right? :3))/size]

User Image

The woman seemed slightly in thought before she replied. "Aye, a nice, chocolaty peppermint 'ot cocoa would be nice, dear." She smiled back at the girl. "Thank ye. Anythin' ye need 'elp with? Seems pretty quiet 'ere righ' now." There wasn't really anyone inside, it seemed, but there were a few outside. Caoihflionn mused about going into town today to see what it was like. She had passed through in the night, so she hadn't seen much.
Today the tall, bi color haired man didn't hesitate to open the door like he had the night before. This was mainly because he wasn't completely naked tonight, no he had some clothes on... At least if a pair of pants that were both not long enough and a size two big consisted of 'some clothes'. The pants hung off his hips, but at least they covered what needed to be covered.
There was something else different about Izravel today as well, he had a small tattoo under his right eye, a still slightly bleeding tattoo. He didn't seem to be too phased by it though as he walked onward towards the bar, still barefoot and topless. As he sat, the slim yet toned man placed the wash rag his server gave him to cover up on the table. His bright blue eyes once again scanned the wall for something that sounded like it'd be just right for the day he had.

Versatile Survivor

" Ja no problem!" She smiled,mind already working out where the ingredients were." But I'm fine right now- it's certainly slow compared to jesterday"Mirela decided she'd have a cup to- why not?" Jou should here how the people in town are talking about what happened. Lordy it's such a smozzle." Mirela chuckled. " What's nice is that they are comending everyone here on containing it. The stories they are coming up with though!" Mirela laughed and turned into the kitchen,turning on the kettle and setting up two cups for the drinks. She then heated up milk on the stove,pouring about half a cup in each before adding water. She brought both out when done- setting one on the counter for Kee-lin and taking a sip of her own."Zah...much better."

A half dressed man walked in and Mirela pardon herself a moment and set down the cup." Afternoon and welcome to Rosewood. I'm mirela-is there something I can get for jou?" She smiled politely and glanced at his eye. If he needed dsomething for it she was sure he would ask.
((Editted for Loyal))

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
Is There Any Point In Trying To Change?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucii looked up at the topless and shoeless man. He had been in here last night. She lifted her eye brow, he reminded her of Alice when she first showed up.
"Pants seem to be a little big. You to proud to take a little help from a small girl?' she asked him from her seat at the bar. She knew the Spindles could gather up something suitable for him.

No Matter What I Do It Always Stay The Same.

Dangerous Explorer

User Image
sєвαsтιαи

Sebastian entered the tavern shortly after the shirtless one, taking his time the professor made to sit at the same table he had the night before. Resting his head upon his arms he sighed heavily, his hair a mess was sticking up at odd angles. "Those pricks.. Those f*king pricks..." He muttered, not usually one for foul language, something was clearly upsetting him. His messenger bag was notably missing, along with his leather coat.

"There are many stories hidden within the night sky...
Just gaze upon the heavens to be whisked away towards adventure, romance, or tragedy..."
-- Sebastian Nystra

Versatile Survivor

Mirela looked over at Sebastian,and felt awful for him. He looked to be in an awful mood,and attempted to signal she'd be there for him in a minute. She then returned her attention to the odd man- did they have a policy about shirts and shoes?

User Image

"Ah, thank ye much, lass..." The Bean Sidhe took a sip of the hot cocoa. It was perfect. She nodded as Mirela excused herself, thinking about the stories the towns folk were probably spreading. She shook her head and sighed.

Hearing someone cussing, the red head turned around in her seat to look at him. He was nicely dressed, but was obviously very angry. She slipped off the stool, her heels clicking softly on the floor as she crossed the space to his table. "May i sit, sir?" Her green eyes looked upon him with slight worry. It was not normally her style to just help people she didn't know, but everyone here seemed to be like that, so she figured she would give it a try.

((*contemplates making hot chocolate...*))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff