Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Mark Twain 100
Baka-saru2002
Greeneyed6541
hey.. watch what I can do Zy! *jumps on her blanket covered fort and falls through laughing*
*blink blink* Uh...huh. And I thought my employees were nuts. *thinks for a moment* Well, I still think the capucino machine of death takes the cake. *makes mental note to kill N473 later*
*gets up and walks over to the sink* there is nothing "nuts" about me.. maybe 'bout the monkey, but not me.. well what was it you wanted again? *quickly washes her hands*

Familiar Lunatic

PineAppIe
Selete
PineAppIe
Ma'am.. a note has been sent to your account, I do hope

The woman found the note in her pocket. She read it quickly, then nodded. "Thank you, that sounds just fine... I jist have to warn you, I can't be her saturdays, or friday nights."

((Religious observance. I hope that's not much of a problem?))
Not a problem at all *sips his tea carefully* We'll arrange to have someone fill your space during that time

"Thanks, I appreciate that," she said, tipping her hat.

A layer of dust came off its brim, and settled to the floor.

Selete blinked. "Hmm. I think it'd be best if I started right away, then... care to point me towards the broom closet?" She said with a sheepish grin.
::peeks in through the large wooden door with a confused look on her face and a slightly raised eyebrow, she saw the monkey and couldn't believe how quickly he moved from the barrel to inside the tavern::
Greeneyed6541
*gets up and walks over to the sink* there is nothing "nuts" about me.. maybe 'bout the monkey, but not me.. well what was it you wanted again? *quickly washes her hands*

Um, a vanilla sundae with khalua instead of a fudge topping. And when I say "nuts" please take it as a complement. I find that trying to be sane or normal is just a bit too boring. blaugh

Mega Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Mark Twain 100
Selete
PineAppIe
Selete
PineAppIe
Ma'am.. a note has been sent to your account, I do hope

The woman found the note in her pocket. She read it quickly, then nodded. "Thank you, that sounds just fine... I jist have to warn you, I can't be her saturdays, or friday nights."
((Religious observance. I hope that's not much of a problem?))
Not a problem at all *sips his tea carefully* We'll arrange to have someone fill your space during that time
"Thanks, I appreciate that," she said, tipping her hat.
A layer of dust came off its brim, and settled to the floor.
Selete blinked. "Hmm. I think it'd be best if I started right away, then... care to point me towards the broom closet?" She said with a sheepish grin.
*points to the door labeled "Employees Only"* Right in there and thank you very much smile
oh yes.. please give Zy a moment, he is busy doing something
Mrs .Glennard
::peeks in through the large wooden door with a confused look on her face and a slightly raised eyebrow, she saw the monkey and couldn't believe how quickly he moved from the barrel to inside the tavern::
Well thank you.. I hope.. *hobbles over and raises his other hand in greeting* anything Tina here can help you with?

Familiar Lunatic

Mrs .Glennard

Selete, who had been poking her head around looking for a broom, noticed the new customer. "G'day, mame. Oh, don't mind him," she said, gesturing to PineAppIe, "We all tend to defy logic, once in a while. Keeps things interestin'."

She sipped breifly from a glass of iced tea in her left hand.

"So. Kin a getcha something?"

Mega Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Mark Twain 100
Baka-saru2002
Greeneyed6541
Um, a vanilla sundae with khalua instead of a fudge topping. And when I say "nuts" please take it as a complement. I find that trying to be sane or normal is just a bit too boring. blaugh
Excellent! *dashes to the back and quickly tries to remember how in Pete's name you make a sundae.. before shrugging and poping three scoops of vanilla ice cream in a dish* you want anything on it? *debates whether or not to put caramel or hot chocolate on it*

Mega Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Mark Twain 100
PineAppIe
Mrs .Glennard
Well thank you.. I hope.. *hobbles over and raises his other hand in greeting* anything Tina here can help you with?
*sticks her tongue out at the evil British monkey and mumbles a few curses*
PineAppIe
Mrs .Glennard
::eyes widen as she gently pokes him then sighs in relief:: Ok good- I'm not dreaming. Sorry but, I don't meet a lot of monkeys. sweatdrop ::chuckles slightly while scratching the back of her head then she smiles:: Uh no- I'm good. Just thought you know, I would come and ang out. smile

Familiar Lunatic

Greeneyed6541
"* Right in there and thank you very much smile
oh yes.. please give Zy a moment, he is busy doing something

Selete nodded, flashed a thankful grin to Tina, and grabbed a broom the moment the Employees Only room was available.
Greeneyed6541
PineAppIe
Mrs .Glennard
*sticks her tongue out at the evil British monkey and mumbles a few curses*
*raises his cup to her* Tina, would you be a dear and get me another cup of this fantastic tea?
Greeneyed6541
Excellent! *dashes to the back and quickly tries to remember how in Pete's name you make a sundae.. before shrugging and poping three scoops of vanilla ice cream in a dish* you want anything on it? *debates whether or not to put caramel or hot chocolate on it*

Yeah, some khalua! Onegai!
Selete
Mrs .Glennard

Selete, who had been poking her head around looking for a broom, noticed the new customer. "G'day, mame. Oh, don't mind him," she said, gesturing to PineAppIe, "We all tend to defy logic, once in a while. Keeps things interestin'."

She sipped breifly from a glass of iced tea in her left hand.

"So. Kin a getcha something?"
Well uh- now that I think about it I could go for a glass of water. ::smiles a bit while walking over to the bar and takes a seat on one of the stools with her feet sort of hanging in the air::

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff