Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Mark Twain 100
Selete
PineAppIe
*runs out and glomps Selete, planting a kiss on her cheek* Thank you Ma'am!
Selete grinned widely, and returned the kiss. "And sweet to boot!"
The woman was quiet for a moment, pursing her lips.
"Any chance you've got a job opening? I'm not the fastest talker in the world, and I couldn't cook tuna from a can, but, I don't mind gettin' my hands dirty, if you've got that kinda work."
*lunges out of her fort* JANITOR!
Selete
PineAppIe

"Any chance you've got a job opening? I'm not the fastest talker in the world, and I couldn't cook tuna from a can, but, I don't mind gettin' my hands dirty, if you've got that kinda work."
hmm Right now we have a position for a waitress and a janitor position open for you...

Familiar Lunatic

PineAppIe
Selete
PineAppIe

*turns and looks at the lady, tappin' his chin* hmm...

Selete grinned lopsidedly, hoping for the best. "I can't promise to stick around every second of the day, but I'll be here, mostly in the evenings."

Greeneyed6541

*lunges out of her fort* JANITOR!

The woman chuckled. "Well, if you're offerin', I'd be more than happy to take that position!"

Mega Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Mark Twain 100
Zytik
Selete
PineAppIe
hmm Right now we have a position for a waitress and a janitor position open for you...
Or.. if you wish, waitress.. 's up to you ma'am. But of course, you will not get the job right away *gets up and sneeks a couple packs of sugar* we'd have to make sure that you're truly into this by hanging around a bit.. greeting people as they come and so on.

Familiar Lunatic

Zytik
Selete
PineAppIe

Selete nodded, considering: "Well, my people skills are a'right, but my memory ain't perfect, and I kin be a bit quiet sometimes but I'm a hard worker, so, I'd prefer to be a janitor, if that sits right with you."

Greeneyed6541
Or.. if you wish, waitress.. 's up to you ma'am. But of course, you will not get the job right away *gets up and sneeks a couple packs of sugar* we'd have to make sure that you're truly into this by hanging around a bit.. greeting people as they come and so on.

"Of course, that's only right," Selete responded as she turned around, "and I'd be happy to help out with greetin' people, and bringing them drinks if you're short on hands. I'm not fast, but I'll do my best," she said with a smile.

((OCC: By the way, what I mean by that is, I have a very slow connection and a buggy computer. sweatdrop But I'll be here when it isn't shooting sparks at me, or when I'm not dragged away kicking and screaming!))
*walks in covered in dust, holding a rather torn piece of paper* Uh....is this the right place? Some monkey gave me this *holds pice of paper* and uh...yeah.
Baka-saru2002
*walks in covered in dust, holding a rather torn piece of paper* Uh....is this the right place? Some monkey gave me this *holds pice of paper* and uh...yeah.
*hobbles over, holds out other hand and clears throat, speaking in a Baritone British accent* Nice to meet you, sir.

Mega Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Mark Twain 100
Baka-saru2002
howdy
Baka-saru2002
Yup this is the Red Mug Tavern... would you like a drink or are you here to sign the mug?
Selete
Greeneyed6541

"Of course, that's only right," Selete responded as she turned around, "and I'd be happy to help out with greetin' people, and bringing them drinks if you're short on hands. I'm not fast, but I'll do my best," she said with a smile.
Ma'am.. a note has been sent to your account, I do hope
eek Ack! I'm bein' swamped by people!! *regains his composure and bows to the monkey and lady* Hello, to you too. Um, about that drink...how about a vanilla sundae with some khalua instead o' fudge?

Mega Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Mark Twain 100
Baka-saru2002
eek Ack! I'm bein' swamped by people!! *regains his composure and bows to the monkey and lady* Hello, to you too. Um, about that drink...how about a vanilla sundae with some khalua instead o' fudge?
hey.. watch what I can do Zy! *jumps on her blanket covered fort and falls through laughing*

Familiar Lunatic

PineAppIe

The woman found the note in her pocket. She read it quickly, then nodded. "Thank you, that sounds just fine... I jist have to warn you, I can't be her saturdays, or friday nights."

((Religious observance. I hope that's not much of a problem?))
Greeneyed6541
hey.. watch what I can do Zy! *jumps on her blanket covered fort and falls through laughing*

*blink blink* Uh...huh. And I thought my employees were nuts. *thinks for a moment* Well, I still think the capucino machine of death takes the cake. *makes mental note to kill N473 later*
Selete
PineAppIe

The woman found the note in her pocket. She read it quickly, then nodded. "Thank you, that sounds just fine... I jist have to warn you, I can't be her saturdays, or friday nights."

((Religious observance. I hope that's not much of a problem?))
Not a problem at all *sips his tea carefully* We'll arrange to have someone fill your space during that time

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff