Welcome to Gaia! ::

*a monkey, with a nametag that reads 'PineApple', hobbles over to you and holds out his red mug. Looking inside, you see a balled up piece of paper. You take it out as "PineApple" runs off into the distance and upon unfolding it, and pressing out most of the wrinkles, you find that it's a note. A note that, besides the header, is handwritten, and it reads:

"Red Mug Tavern"
Est. 27 June 05

Tonight, as the full moon hangs over the country side, Red Mug Tavern is found beyond the dead end of a one way dusty, dirt road that twines between fields of unripened, green wheat.
Just like an Organ Grinder and his monkey, Red Mug Tavern moves.. It comes and goes as it pleases. But the building, itself, never changes.

The building appears to be decades old, with sun bleached, wind scorched and water stained wood siding. Outside, sitting on a rusty barrel, the monkey you saw earlier is shuffling through a deck of old cards, randomly pulling one out and flipping them off to the side. As you approach, he looks up and sees you before darting off his seat and around behind the building. You decide to leave the monkey alone, and proceed past the thick wooden door, to the dim indoors of Red Mug Tavern.

As you walk in, first thing you notice is the strong scent of fresh pine, but as your eyes adjust to the dim light of the tavern's main room, you can see that all the light comes from two softly glowing globes of light hanging from the ceiling. The white light from the first globe, located in the center of the room easily illuminates most of the large wooden room and fades away as it reaches the corners, three of which are occupied by large couches, and the fourth is taken up by a small bar, which is lit up by its own glowing orb. In front of the bar are several stools, that are bolted to the floor, and a red couch next to it. Behind the bar, there is a door, upon which there is a sign with the words "Employees Only". On either side of the door there are counters. On one counter there is a large sophisticated coffee maker, with a number of spouts, nozzels and buttons, and then on the other, there is a wine rack that reaches up to the ceiling and half filled with various bottles. As would be expected in a tavern, there are also many wooden tables in seemingly random places but all with plenty of room between any two, and at each there are four matching chairs with red cushions that appear to be comfortable and well used.*

*Additions to the Red Mug:
M's Big purple couch right in the center of the room*

Memorable Moments

exclaim Glomp Fest
exclaim Pg 666 Celebrations
exclaim The origins of "Mini Bon"
exclaim The Seduction of Cordova (Mini Style)
exclaim Gang Bang
exclaim Picture Day
Rules

exclaim Follow All Rules
exclaim Do not quote these posts
exclaim No begging
exclaim No fighting
exclaim Keep it PG-13
exclaim No page stretching
exclaim When we say get out, we mean get out
exclaim Limit your emoticons
exclaim small pictures only
exclaim Be Polite
exclaim absolutly no flaming
exclaim Be patient with the staff
exclaim Follow ToS Rules
exclaim Do not pm the monkey (but if you wish to donate to the tavern, send it to him)
exclaim Don't post the word "bump" instead, do something like whistle... use your imagination
exclaim No Advertising

Here at the Red Mug Tavern, we're starting a tradition that all of our patrons sign Pineapple's Red Mug. If you want to sign it just tell us and we will call Pineapple and you may join the Red List!
The Red List

User Image
Special "no thanks" to NeverNexus for
the improved Red List

The Black List

Due to circumstances, the need for a black list has arose

arrow raikens_girl
The Red Mug Staff

Owner
arrow PinappIe
Managers
arrow Greeneyed6541
arrow Zytik
Bartender
arrow Zytik
waitresses/waitors
arrow greeneyed6541
arrow Rei Davidson
Chefs
arrow
arrow
Janitor
arrow
arrow

exclaim If you want a job PM a manager, and we will save your request until you can prove you can show up more than once

Siggies

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/8bscp][img]http://tinyurl.com/bjxwm[/img][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/8bscp][img]http://tinyurl.com/7d6g2[/img][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/8bscp][img]http://tinyurl.com/9brsu[/img][/url]

Links

User Image
User Image
hi! cool passge thing! luvin it! heart how r u neays? i no u dnt no me so this is linka weird :S lol!
*enters* Finally its done! *sighs heavily*

Mega Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Mark Twain 100
*take a running start and flops on MY couch*
DIBS
Greeneyed6541
DIBS
Claiming one already? *walks to bar and begins tiddying up*

Mega Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Mark Twain 100
Zytik
Greeneyed6541
DIBS
hmph *drags all the couches out from the corners so they make a square* Fine, now I have ALL of them. hmph.. give me crap about Which couch.
*puts a dart board on one of the couches with SUSHI DATABASE on it and practices her throw*
Greeneyed6541
Zytik
Greeneyed6541
DIBS
hmph *drags all the couches out from the corners so they make a square* Fine, now I have ALL of them. hmph.. give me crap about Which couch.
*puts a dart board on one of the couches with SUSHI DATABASE on it and practices her throw*
*walks over to the couches* want a blanket so you can make a fort *takes out marker and rights SWISS_DATABASE on dartboard*
*walks in, takes a seat* hi everyone

Mega Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Mark Twain 100
Zytik
Greeneyed6541
Zytik
Greeneyed6541
DIBS
*walks over to the couches* want a blanket so you can make a fort *takes out marker and writes SWISS_DATABASE on dartboard*
4laugh oui oui *goes to one of the drawers and pulls out a spork and goes back to her fort in the making*
Yusuke7
*walks in, takes a seat* hi everyone
Hello, can I get you something to drink? biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out