Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jorildyn Krystal

Owner of the RDI

User Image
Jorildyn nodded, shaking the man's hand with the smile still on his face. "It is a pleasure to meet you Daison. My name is Jorildyn." It seemed the place was starting to attract a few people. He was very happy that Aelita would be living with him though he was still hurting over the loss of his uncle, a man that instilled many lessons in him. "Absolutely. I will be serving the freshest and best food. I myself was once a General of an army. I was given the position after being groomed for it since childhood. Where i come from I am a prince."

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Gwylyss Krystal

Jorildyn's Adopted Son

User Image
Gwylyss hugged the girl tightly, leaning back to listen to her once more when she asked if she could call him brother. The young drow nodded. "I have always wanted a sibling that I could pick on." The black skinned male laughed, and poked her in the rib. "We are like siblings now since you will be raised by Jorildyn. He is a great man, and you will learn much from him as I did." He knew there were several dead flowers in the lobby since his adopted father regularly forgot to water the flowers, and Joe was always sleeping.

He carried the girl into the lobby, and walked right up to the desk to hold her in one arm while picking up a glass vase in the other hand. He held it up to her so he could see her trick, curious about what she could do to a dead flower. "Alright sister. Let's see your trick. It better be good." Gwylyss said with a laugh in his voice as he turned his eyes to Jorildyn, and then to the new comer who was recently hired as the new cook. "Let him know that I'm his boss Jor." The drow laughed, and shook his head. When his adopted father gave him a look, Gwy laughed a bit more. "Only kidding. My name is Gwylyss. I'm Jorildyn's son. I do whatever needs doing around here."
Daison smiled "Its nice to meet you." Then his mind went back to the older elf. "Wait General Jorildyn that led the northern forces!?" He grinned and laughed softly remembering a prince general from the past. "Do you remember an army of about 3500 soldiers being sent to you as reinforcements about two year ago?" He didnt think he would see anyone from that time again Daison had not recognized him until he mentioned being a prince. "The time has flown young Jorildyn has grown up."
User Image

Aelita Krystal's

She smiles happily when he said she could call him brother. She even twirled in happiness. As he takes her to the lobby she sees there were a lot of dead flower. It kinda made her said but knowing she can change that she feels happy again. Taking the dead flower for Gwy and gets ready to do her trick she stops to see he was distracted she jump "Brother...Brother watch" Showing him the dead flower and she smiles as it changes into an alive flower. She was looks up at the man that Jorildyn just hired and hides behind Gwy. She didnt know what to think of the new cook yet.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
(Out for an hour, or two. I'll be back.)

Beloved Sex Symbol

One step, a foot in front of the other. Repeat the process and you will be walking. Speed up the process and it's called running. The female bounding down the road was walking by human standards at least. Black strands of hair fluttered behind her. The light bouncing off the strands casting colors around. Black, blue and purple matching the tri color eyes set in her head.

Pale skin and slightly pointed ears, most would assume that with pointed ears you had to be an elf or drow. In her case she was only half elf and half sidhe. But still enough to taint her from both courts. Orbs flickered from sign to sign. Looking for some kind of resting stop, jjust need something. Before the girl huffed and gave up her search the building seemed to sprout up.

Making way inside Amber groaned evee so lightly

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jorildyn Krystal

Owner of the RDI

User Image
Aelita had the undivided attention of Gwylyss, already having him wrapped around her little finger. He smiled as she called him brother, and was elated knowing she would be happy staying with Jorildyn. The elf shook his head at Daison's question. "There are several children named after me in my home land. I am surprised that you have traveled there since it takes many weeks to travel to Rhy'dia. I am no longer the General of the northern forces. I handed the position over fifty years ago. My brother rules over the entire kingdom until I return. I don't know when that will be. I like it here. Also I am two-hundred, and eighty-five years old. I can't imagine that you were born when I was young."

Jorildyn headed towards the hallway. "Everyone, let's head into the bar room so we won't wake Joe." The prince laughed as he looked over at Gwy, and Aelita. "Come you two." Jorildyn turned his olive green eyes towards the woman who entered the establishment with a groan. Elves had heightened hearing, and he could her breathing. He walked up, and bowed slightly. "Welcome to the red dragon inn. How many I be of service to you?"

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Gwylyss Krystal

Jorildyn's Adopted Son

User Image
He looked over at his adopted father when Aelita made the dead flower come to life. Was she an earth elemental like his father controlled the wind, and his brother controlled water? This was perplexing to the drow since the ability to control the elements were slightly rare in their family. Jorildyn taught Gwylyss all about his siblings, and family and he knew that his adopted father and his uncle Aero were both extraordinary. His uncle was the most gifted elf he had ever met. To say the least, the Krystals' were powerful elves.

He looked down at his new sister when she hid behind him, and shook his head before turning around to pick her up to walk into the bar room like his father said. "One thing you must know sister. No one will ever harm you here. I know that trust is a big thing to you since it was instilled in me as well. Your father trained Jorildyn. Jorildyn trained me. I would die before I let anyone hurt my new sister." He told her with a serious voice though the smile was still slightly there on his face. "Also, I'm going to spoil you "
User Image

Aelita Krystal's

Smiling at her brother when picks her up and tells her she wouldnt get hurt by anyone while there. She laughs when he tells her he was going to spoil her. She says softly "He brother can I have a drink..." She thinks for a second "I would like a soda that has vanilla in it" She wasnt sure what she was saying all she knows is that she like cola vanilla. She looks towards the entrance hoping Jorildyn will be okay with people that are coming in. Her trust is restricted to family only. That was what she was raised to believe family should be the only people to trust.

Beloved Sex Symbol

Those beautiful orbs glanced at the male that came up to her and gave a sweeping bow. A room and a strong drink she stated to the male with a small bow of the head. There was a choking amount of glamour packed upon the skin to hide most of her from all. No needing to reveal that much power to all, bad enough she left her eyes untouched.

Glancing past the male and on to rhe others there waa another nod to them. Face remaining as neutral as possible. This place was neutral ground for a moment at least. Who knows how long that could actually last for.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jorildyn Krystal

Owner of the RDI

User Image
Jorildyn nodded at her request, a polite smile plastered on his face. He motioned with his head to follow, and turned back to walk towards the front desk to retrieve her a key for a room on the bottom floor. The elf turned back to her to hand her the key. "Room four. All of the rooms are the same, and they are very comfortable. If you would like to check it out first then head down the hall, and you shouldn't have trouble finding it." He pointed down the hall. There were only six doors in each hall, and the doors were right across from another. This allowed the room to be a larger size than the average hotel room.

"If you wish to have a drink first, follow me into the bar room where I'm sure we have anything you might request." Jorildyn left the front desk to leave Joe to his dreams, walking down the short hallway to look at the brother and sister as Gwy sat Aelita down on a bar stool. She wanted something with vanilla in it, and he looked over at his adopted son. The elf went behind the bar, and reached into the cooler to take out a bottle of vanilla cola, He slid the top into the built in bottle opener on the back of the bar, and set it before her. "There you go. Big brother will be spending a lot of time with you since I have to run the bar. You two should have lots of fun, and a little trouble to get into."
User Image

Aelita Krystal's

Smiling as she got her drink and begins to drink it. Aelita sets it down as she tries to get off the stool. She begins to leave her drink where it was thinking she will be right back. She wanted to meet Joe. She slowly approaches Joe and gently reaches out to tug on his shirt. He was the only one she wanted to met at that time. Finally griping his shirt she gently tugs on it to make him look at her. She started to do her eye act and tries to make Joe fall for her eyes by opening them wide and making her eyes somehow look very gentle and sweet.

Beloved Sex Symbol

The sidhe woman pocketed the key and began to follow them into the bar room. It was set up nicely and the girl felt a small amount of tension ease itself out of the neck. Plopping her a** upon the stool she glanced down at the other tao before making her order. White Russian, please she spoke this time in a softer tone of voice. Mood shifting considerable from before. What ever had caused that shift would remain unknown for the time being.

Tri colored orbs flicked this way and that, the light bouncing off rings of black, purple and blue. Hair like fresh oil spilled on the ground. Only the sidhe had tri colored orbs and hair that defied the social norm of hair colors. Skin that glowed like the moon or sun was captured behind it, bound by the limitations of flesh. Sidhe where not common around these parts. Mostly sticking to there own domains.

Yet here she was, wondering the globe.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jorildyn Krystal

Owner of the RDI

User Image
Jorildyn nodded towards the woman who ordered a white russian before watching Aelita get down from the stool to go into the lobby. He looked over at Gwylyss, nodding for him to make sure she would be OK. "I want her to be comfortable here. This is her home now, but I don't want her being alone. Her father just passed, and it will take her time to process what really happened." His son frowned, and nodded as he watched his father prepare the woman's drink. He never understood why his father wanted to run a tavern, but it made him happy so Gwy was happy that his father was. "You're the best Jor."

The prince walked into the kitchen to get some milk for the white russian, mixing the ingredients together in a tall glass before sliding it over to the long haired woman. The green eyed male returned the milk back to the fridge before walking back out. "I thought you wanted something strong. I'm not the fondest of the white russian, but it's not very strong." Jorildyn opened the cooler behind the bar to pull out a frozen ceramic mug before taking out a bottle that was almost black. It had elvish words written on it, and he opened the bottle using the opener to pour the entire contents into his mug. He threw the bottle into the trash can, making a clank against the other bottle that was in there. The elf raised his glass before drinking down some of the frothy beverage.

Beloved Sex Symbol

I thought better. Might as well start off with some thing lighter and work my way up.

The statement rolled off the tongue with ease as the glass was picked up and a hearty sip taken. Eyes closed in satisfaction before they opened back up. It honestly just tasted like chocolate milk with a super kick to it. The vodka could take the credit for that, the coffee liquor just added to the taste. Licking a bit off her lips she gave a slight delicate shrugs of shoulders.

The sidhe didnt open up for a deeper part of conversation. Woman in her court where thought of as objects of beauty. Only speak when spoken too, you know like a polished rock. Even if she didn't follow by her court anymore old habits die hard.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff