Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Vampire

9,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Marathon 300
Mich sighed as he Bowed politely. "Sorry, for the door being in a strange place. I wanted this place hidden well enough that all those who enter can relax without another creature trying to hurt them." He smiled at Joshs Step son. "There are many forms of art, and fighting is one. While your step father may not be good at drawing, he is a master at fighting. You could learn a few things just by watching his form during a sparing match. But I'm sure you too are a great fighter when need be." He then headed to the basement. "Femina, want me to take some of the seads for your herbs to the greenhouse while I'm taking my Moon Flower Bulbs?"

Krazed Females's Husband

Demonic Zealot

8,225 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Simi smiled "Thank you my name is Simi by the way and the mean looking kid trying to find a corner to sit in is my brother Theo and Kinji my half brother " she indicated the raccon who had turned into a boy

Feline Vampire

Kenji rolled his eyes at Josh then turned the man Josh was talking too and slightly bowed his head then turned the the lady. "If you happened to have any -a blood that would be fine ma'am thank you."
Jess shook her head and giggled at her husband then turned to the man and bowed smiling. "It is a pleasure in meeting you my husband talks alot about of you it is a pleasure in meeting you finally." She looked up at her husband and kisses him softly then turn to the lady as well. "I am quite fine thank you very much for asking though." She turned to her twins and smiled kissing both of their heads before that split to find their sets.

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

"Good to meet you too..." She replied, and soon it seemed as though the bar was growing busy. Feeling uncomfortable of having so many people around she took up her drink, placing a silver coin on the counter before moving off to a seat in the lounge section of the bar.

Bashful Seeker

2,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kittlyn stood, getting easily bored of the awkward 'everyone-knowing-everyone' situation and her knowing no one, and went over to the pool table to start racking balls to entertain her.

Krazed Females's Husband

Demonic Zealot

8,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
Josh thought about smaking kenji upside the head with the claymore but decided not to for now "He is a fine fighter I just like to give him a hard time we he decides to open that smart moth of his but he dose more traing with his mother and her people than me the twins on the other hand get there training from me Demons I can train Vampires not so much"

Profitable Entrepreneur

4,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Femina smiled at Kinji, "I don't know if we do, but I can sure look!"
Femina once again disappeared through the door and a few minutes passed before she came out again carrying a pouch of -A blood and a glass of lemonade, setting them before their respective recipients.
Once again she introduced herself, "I'm Femina," she said.
"Yeah, here Mich," pulling some seed pouches from a fold in her outfit and tossing them to him. "The directions are on the back."

Feline Vampire

She smiled softly back at the Mich and giggles shaking her head. "It is quite fine really I find the place very quant and cozzy I do believe that you have found the perfict spot for your place."

Krazed Females's Husband

Demonic Zealot

8,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
Josh looked over to the two who had been at the bar eairlier "I'm sorry I have yet to talk to you" He gave a slight bow before smiling "I am Josh its a pleasure to meet you how are you tonight"

Krazed Females's Husband

Demonic Zealot

8,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
Simi smiled "Thank you" she sipped her drink "It is a very nice place you all have here"

Shadowy Vampire

9,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Marathon 300
Mich Chukled standing at the top of the stairs to the basement. "Well maybe he'd like to learn some Fire Blood coven tricks, or an Ice Coven attack. They are somewhat useless to me, but I've mastered them all the same." He took a silver flask out of his vest opened it and took a swig. "I'm not too sure if he could pull them off drinking Blood still. Unholy water makes things a lot easier, besides, walking in daylight, and Never needing to enter that nasty hibernation state when you cannot find blood, is something many wish they could do." He laughed putting the flash away and waving his hand at a shadow cast by the bar which simply began to slide across the floor. "This should make moving the stuff easier." It stopped infront of him seemed to jump from the floor and become a semi see through conveyer belt. "You all should be able to walk through that."

Krazed Females's Husband

Demonic Zealot

8,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
Josh chuckled at Mich "Ya you would have to ask Jessica if you can teach him any of those things her and kyou are the ones in charge of his training and what he learns"

Bashful Seeker

2,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kittlyn realized she was being talked to and shook her head. She always lost thought whilst doing the simplest of things.. "I am well. Very much enjoying your bar.... and the drinks" She snickered and continued setting the pool table for some quick shooting practice. Since the pool table is here she might as well get decent at the game.

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Finishing up her drink she bade a silent farewell to those in the room, then chose to make an intelligent choice to leave through a door other than the one she had entered through.

Shadowy Vampire

9,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Marathon 300
Mich laughed as he caught the seed packets. "Ah, good thing though. Not sure if they'd aprove of tearing the entire blood system from an enemy and using it as a weapon or freezing a small army. Some call that a bit cheap. Although useful when you need to reserve your strength for the real battle." He popd the seed packets on the conveyer belt which quickly moved them to the bar, then some wooden boxes came floating up and onto it as well. "Well at any rate, It's been ages since I seen any vampires spar at all."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff