Welcome to Gaia! ::

Krazed Females's Husband

Demonic Zealot

8,225 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Josh and a few other men sat around he bar talking a map was laid out between them all the men gave of a lethal but restraned arua as they talked in a language not know to most humans

Krazed Females's Husband

Demonic Zealot

8,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
Josh shook his head as he walked into the bar from his room upstairs "Ahh still empty sad" he went to the bar and poured a glass of wine

Hygienic Phantom

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Tenack pushed open the door to the bar which lead to Aekea. Having been there on business he made his way into the Inn for a drink and well more business. A little bit of darkened plate mail clung to the strong leather which covered his torso. It was all the armor he had on and the only weapon to be seen was a cutlass hanging from his right hip. Though he wasn't looking for a fight he was always ready to defend himself.

The place was apparently deserted as he moved between tables and chairs making his way to the bar.
"Is anyone here?" Calling out as he checking for some hidden individual.

Krazed Females's Husband

Demonic Zealot

8,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
As the new man entered and called out it snapped Josh out of his trance like state from behind the bar "Hello Welcome to the Ravens Rest. How are you on this fine evening?". he smiled to the man

Hygienic Phantom

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Tenack gave the man behind the bar a nod as he walked up placing his hands on counter top. "Doing quiet well, I geuss this isn't happy hour." Turning his head to take a glance at the empty seats behind him before turning his attention back to the man.

Krazed Females's Husband

Demonic Zealot

8,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
He nodded "A bit of a Dry spell as it is right now not much business coming in." he shook his head and he offered his hand "I'm Josh Co owner and, Acting bartender right now Anything I can get you."

Hygienic Phantom

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"I suppose it happens." Nodding a bit Tenack reached down and pulled up a small pouch opening it and pulled out a pair of gold coins. "A good strong Ale if you would be kind."

Krazed Females's Husband

Demonic Zealot

8,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
He smiled and nodded taking the coins and placing them behind the bar then getting the man his drink in a large glass Mug "Here ya go sir." he placed the drink in front of him "So mind if I ask what brings you by our little Inn this evening"

Feline Vampire

Jess walks down the stairs and heads to the bar her hair tied in a low ponytail with a silver band.

Hygienic Phantom

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Tenack took the mug and glanced down into it and than at the barkeep before taking a swig. It wasn't bad and encouraged a second drink of it. Placing the mug down he looked at the barkeep. "I'm out spreading the word. Her majesty, Queen Hellishly is coming."

Krazed Females's Husband

Demonic Zealot

8,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
Josh smiled as his wife came down the stairs "Evening Hun" he then turned his attention back to the man with a raised eyebrow "Queen Hellishly?" he thought for a moment then shook his head "I don't believe I have ever herd of her."

Hygienic Phantom

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"Worry not, for in the coming months you will know of her when she comes to unite these lands under her banners." Picking up his mug Tenack smiled to the man and raised it slightly. "A toast to her health." Quickly downing what remained of his drink before placing it harshly on the counter.

Feline Vampire

She looked at the man in the bar her ear twitching then back to her husband giving him a kissed over the counter. "Hello hun. How are you?" She smiled. "Can you get me my drink please love its should be next to the coffee."

Krazed Females's Husband

Demonic Zealot

8,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
He nodded raising a wine glass slightly and nodded "So what lands would these be as of right now we live on a planet uninhabitable by others to my knowledge or dose she plan on uniting all lands together" he thought for a moment "Unless Mich made a new race here while he wasn't under his own control" he said slightly under his breath"

Edited)) He smiled to his wife and nodded going and picking up her drink "Here you are hun" he placed it infront of her with a smiled "I hope you slept well"

Feline Vampire

She smiles and nods. "After your gift last night I slept real well thank you love."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff