Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Just then, a small, shrouded figure would slip in through the door, lilac eyes glowing faintly beneath the shadow of the cloak as the newcomer scanned the bar in infrared.
After a few seconds, her eyes would adjust to the low light (though it was impossible to tell just from appearances her gender or race), and the glow began to fade until her eyes also became invisible beneath the shadow of her cloak.
Strapped to her back was a bow and quiver, the only other things that could be seen.
After sizing up each visitor, the newcomer made her way to a quiet corner, moving as silently as a fallen feather.

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

Kenji was trying to clean his side of the bar, while listening to everything that Zeph had to say about him, it did not bother him one bit. But still he had to retort, even if it wasnt good " Well you are just a bag of sweets arent you," he laughs "are you jealous that I got more relantionships than a girl with a sword and no boyfriend.." he said with a chuckle. It was true he has never seen this girl with any man around her.
He then decided to go for the knock out blow, " And I spen days on the road, so I may get funky at times, cause I cant find a shower, but when Im here, Im the word hygiene in the flesh. And I know I dont smell, And you smell worse than me in a week of hunting, I know, I been to the bathroom after you Zeph" he said and while bikering like brother and sister, Kenji notices a dark figure in a cloack with a quiver on the back. A faint glow from his own eye as he seem to feel something about this figure.
It was like his scanner spell was reacting to some interference. "Welcome to the purple moon stranger" Kenji said as the cloaked one sat, He or she did not made a sound. "Im Kenji what can I get you?" He said, trying to look profesional after the little bikering he just display with Zephyr.

Profitable Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
The figure did not immediately reply, instead opting to sit in silence that would be made awkward by the lack of response on her behalf.
Fingers sheathed within a clawed gauntlet would begin to drum against the wood of the table that sat before her, then, and when she spoke, the sound was lilting and melodic, her thick accent mingling with the velvety notes of her voice causing her response to sound almost as if she were singing.
"Your finest, if you would be so kind, is what I shall have.
Food, drink, and lodgings~"

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

After Kenji politely ask this creature what it wanted, it seem to stay in silence for what seem an eternity, There was a small feel of lost when there was no response, however the silence felt not threatening to the young swordman. However he keep his wrist close to the Bato position.
Then it started to drum on the wood for a moment, he was curious, as to what this new comer was doing here now. The pause seem rather madening but atleast now there was a response.
So it was a woman under those cloaks, now kenji was hoping that the poisonous words of Zephy did not put him on a low standards to the other female patrons like this lady.
Her accent had a rather melodic sound to it.

"oh big spender tonight, are we celebrating huh?" he said as he pulls out the ledger from the other side of the bar, "It will be 100 for the night and first drink is free with the staying" he said going back to the bar to pull out the moonblast. It was a new drink that Gin had taught him. The drink it self was however a mixture of blue hues and silver tints at the bottom of the glass, Gin was after all the barkeep of the this bar, back when it was called the Blue moon and Krauly was not the owner.

Shadowy Rogue

10,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
The door silently opened to the bar. Walking in a tall older man looked around. That cold emotionless stare as he scanned the room and took a seat in the usual corner he had found so homely. How long had it been since he had been there? Years maby? Siting down he checked his gloves and kicked his feet onto the table. The sun glasses lowered to see the dual colored eyes. Barely if one could see them.

Shirtless Poster

*kicks the thread back up*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff